Fuck Texas

>43% Non-Spic white
>By 2020 hispanics will over take Whites
>Dallas and Houston are below 30% non-spic white, with San Antonio being less than 15% non-spic white.
>Immigrants from fucking India and Bangladesh breading like rats.

We shouldn't have allowed you into the union Tejas. Please Mexico take this shit state back.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/
nytimes.com/elections/results/texas
sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2018/01/04/sapd-chief-mcmanus-release-immigrants-in-human-smuggling-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is texas still red?

But I am whiiite!

Whiiite!

¡Bajajaja!

California should take notes

Born and raised in Austin
Went to UT
Was for Texas secession before it was cool
Grew so disgusted with the state I moved to whitopia Montana.

Fuck Texas

Mexicans don’t vote at a very high rate and the whites are very conservative unlike California

you think its bad now, wait till amazon builds their new HQ there. downtown seattle is nothing but a sea of brown people all day long.

Half of the Hispanics in Texas vote GOP as well, just FYI.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/

Even Washington Shitpost agrees spics breed like rats.
>Experts say the main driver of diversification in the United States is the native-born Hispanic population, which grew by about 5 million from 2010 to 2016, just as the native-born white population shrank by about 400,000 over the same period, according to Census Bureau data.

Electorate is still predominately White/some Hispanics are Republican in Texas.

We are living proof civic nationalism works.

No fuck you racist, VIVA TEJAS.

Gerrimandering and a lot of Hispanics actually vote republican.

Same as florida. Spics are the laziest fuckers around

These figures reflect the tremendous number of illegal spics who live there, and include their potential offspring in the calculations.

Fuck america i hope it burns

>We shouldn't have allowed you into the union Tejas
You're right. Fuck Texas. NOBODY should come to this state. Absolutely nobody

I've experienced this feel and the dream come true. You don't really want it.

Texans hate americans but love mexicans pretty fucking funny

i always have my home country to fly back to when shit hits the fan, im good

Where's home user?

israel

I wasn't asking you Frodo.

does anyone have the votes by race for Texas?

They don't ask your race at the polls user, and voting is private. Of course that information doesn't exist.

>being this assblasted over fucking nothing

Your country was built by immigrants for immigrants. If anything these spics are closer to actual natives than the white population will ever be. We're always talking about taking back what's rightfully ours on this board and that's essentially what's happening for the spics. Don't bitch about it.

Kek you'll be blue in 5 years California 2.0

Yes, we are degenerates. Please don't come here

Just wait for that SWEEET SWEET TRUMP AMNESTY that's coming.
Trump will singlehandedly turn Texas Blue for the length of this nation.

I really hope that you become majorty non white before us

>These figures reflect the tremendous number of illegal spics who live there, and include their potential offspring in the calculations.
No bullshit, how soon does Texas turn blue?

It will be a swing state in 15 years. Most likely solid blue in 25

At this point maybe you should relax and accept that the US is not a white country anymore. Just like South Africa.

There are a LOT of republican hispanics in Texas. Texas culture isn't Texas culture with liberal bullshit which is why everyone fucking hates Austin.

Doesn't affect me. I'm a Mediterranean immigrant anyway.

You sure. Look at this map, then compare to election results. Its the damn same.
nytimes.com/elections/results/texas

>Be Texas
>Fight a war on all fronts against the Mexifornian refugees, spics, chinks, nigs, liberal big cities, corrupt federal government, and illegal aliens everywhere
>Pass laws that make it rather difficult for illegals to live a life like passing anti-sanctuary city bills, trying to remove government aid to illegals
>Still vote Republican even despite all of the problems unlike California, Nevada, Colorado
>Be told you're useless dead weight that is "civic nationalist" because a few trolls talk about the "based tejanos" even though no Texas actually believes this
Hey, someone has to fight this shit. When we go down the Union does too. The fact you're happy part of your country is dying off is very telling on how much of a faggot you are

Don't you have to set up your appointment for some dental work?

SK
I wish

>There are a LOT of republican hispanics in Texas.
That's only for military families, though. Dallas, Houston, Austin and the border towns will ultimately bring the State down to Blue status (Red and Blue favor the Jews either way, anyways).

God bless Travis, Houston, and Austin. All great men.

Thank you, Venezuela. Hopefully your nation can rise from this Communist hellhole and be made great

i'm a tejano and 7/10 hispanic families i know are right wing. it's funny seeing the faggy liberal white college kids and then seeing the cowboy giddup the tejanos are wearing and having you NEETS online telling us spics are the problem. Yeah there's a lot of shitty beaners that vote blue but there's also a lot of shitty white trash and rednecks that vote blue too.

at least we can all come together on our hate for niggers though. when Texas becomes a nation again you know you can't win its independence and kick the nigs out without us.

go starve somewhere else pablo

It's a Texas thing, they'll never understand.

You are full of shit, the data I just looked at says very much otherwise.

Do you, in fact, live in Texas? I do and he's just being factual.

Don't worry when it gets too bad, blood with run in the streets....

Lol it already is bad and they are killing white people left and right here while our police sit on their asses and beg for more money. Crime has doubled in every majir city for 2015, 2016, 2017, and I can say it will be a close tie to last year or surpass those numbers again.

>people thinking texas is bad
you are like babby, try new york. We sometimes beat california in cuckoldry. Basically washington state of east coast here.

Nobody fucks with me. They call me sir and leave the crazy white boy alone.

>anti sanctuary city policies

Wrong. We just say we are not a sanctuary city, but have all the sanctuary city policies, hell, spearheaded the sanctuary cities.

sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2018/01/04/sapd-chief-mcmanus-release-immigrants-in-human-smuggling-case

Whoa the police are pro illegal immigration and work to swrve corrupt democrat politicians. But totally arent a sanctuary city.

Greg Abbott wants a word with your Mayor.

fucking houston

Only 4% Asians? Seems like paradise.

tippity top fucking kek the Aztecs topple over with laughter at our naivete the moment we turn our backs

Its actually surprising the surrounding counties didnt vote democrat. This is typically the trend for major cities and like the 4 closet counties.

Montgomery County is actually one of the most conservative counties in the nation.

Why do you think Texans are naive? We are well aware how dangerous everyone else can be. Its why we carry guns everywhere. We flex our muscle in public and from showing our strength we breed respect. To me it sounds like you want to be lazy, and are not worth respecting.

>Greg Abbott wants a word with your Mayor.

Sure, but again, TX has been under republican control for decades and has done absolutely zilch to stop them, instead the state rewards them.

Plus every time there is a disaster in the USA, the government sends all the niggers to TX, gives them a house and money.

Lmao. The Republicans and catholic church replaced white people in TX over the course of 20 years. But keep TX red.

Is that the county Houston is in?

mexicans here can be divided into 2 categories, spics and Tejanos. Tejanos have roots in Texas or northern Mexico, these are the people that will vote red as they have assimilated into the culture here. spics, the ones that come from all over mexico, wave mexican flags, speak only spanish, and vote blue. their kids will most likely assimilate into the culture and, if theyre not brainwashed by the schools or their peers, will become tejanos. due to immigration there's always a hefty influx of spics who vote blue. cut off immigration and stop the msm brainwashing and more than half of these mexicans will vote their interest which is in family and religious values.

>i'm a tejano and 7/10 hispanic families i know are right wing

You know a lot of people in San Antonio, El Paso, McAllen and Brownsville? Because every single one of them are beaner Democrats and every day more Mexicans are coming in and moving further North.

The more Hispanics grow in TX and in the US the more they will conform the the group average. Just like what we see in CA. TX has a strong nationalism streak so those few Tejanos will remain strong but kids and especially their grand kids will be Leftist.

TX is done, the Conservatives there just don't realize it yet. Same goes for the US. It's over.

no, harris county is Houston. oddly enough i live in montgomery county and i'm surprised. it makes me worried about the other counties because we don't seem any more conservative than other counties here.

Houston is Harris County. Montgomery County is immediately north where all of the rich white people live.

Sounds like you are performing some serious mental gymnastics to pretend that you belong in white civilization, my "based Tejano" friend

You Woodlands, Conroe or Magnolia? I grew up in Montgomery County. The Woodlands going crazy over the last year may have changed things a bit. Too many liberal whites moving here from progressive states.

Well, well, what have we here?

>Went to UT
There's your problem

i remember going to San Antonio in the mid 90s as a kid on vacation and felt like I was in another country. Even being around Houston a lot, it was strange to see non-Americans on American land.

We're going to have to go somewhere in the mid west honestly unless we can internment->expulsion process going.

Of the 254 counties in Texas, Clinton only 27 and still got 3,867,816. Trump only won by 813,774 (4,681,590 total) votes in the remaining 227 counties.

My brother went to UT. Fucking bums all up and down Rio Grande and MLK. Fuck Austin.

Fuck I live in Texas and I'm balls deep in taco niggers Fuck immigration and Fuck liberals

>rural and suburban retards
Just like every other state then.

Texas was founded with a fuckton of hispanics
Those hispanics are basically white now, but still have last names like "martinez"
They're culturally texan, which is more important to us than being culturally "white"
Especially since "white" isn't a culture. In texas we have sections with enthic czechs, ethnic germans, ethnic polish, and ethnic french. They aren't the same, culturally.

I did social work in Austin
Goos god, the city wanted to INCREASE homeless! They wanted to actively advertise to homeless in other cities to get them to come to Austin

Hey Texas is becoming a shitty state not gonna lie since I have lived here my whole life and well I want out. Becoming overrun like a son of a bitch.

what STEM related jobs are there in montana? anything private sector?

Austin rivals Portland and San Francisco for homeless. It's obnoxious.

What do you expect us to do? put our hands up and head back to mexishit? If someone is a good member of society why should they be kicked out, just because theyre not white? you would keep your white trailer trash but kick out succesful and tax paying brown people just to maintain a homogenous population?

how about we just go by iq and crime records. and kick out all those who don't meet the standard. if white people are so great then surely they'd all pass the test?

>Texas was founded with a fuckton of hispanics
No it was not.

>In eastern Texas 20,000 settlers and 1,000 slaves outnumbered the 5,000 Mexicans in the area by 1830.

Anyone who thinks we should give up land to the shitskins is retarded. We need to reclaim OUR rightful clay and kick the shitskins out.

The woodlands is becoming a shithole just like all of Houston. The traffic is a mess and gets worse every year. Texas will soon be California 2. Believe me.

all those areas i grew up in. theyre redoing market street apparently. we'll see how they could make it more appealing to fancy-pantsers than it already is.

keyword is eastern, not total Texas mexicans. compare the populations to eachother and see that hispanics had a huge percentage in relative to the white settlers.

In PA out of 67 counties, the top 9 hold half the population. Clinton won 6 of these counties with a 646,753 lead. It took Trump the bottom 58 counties to make up that lead and won by only about 40k votes. Clinton only won 2 more counties.

I did the numbers for Virginia before too its pretty similar. Top 12 counties hold 1/2 the population, Clinton won 9/12 and even tho trump was + 316,289 votes over Hillary in the bottom 83 counties she still won by 200k votes

LOL OP's IQ is low enough that he actually feels threatened by Hispanics and people from Bangladesh.

You stupid fuck, if you were actually good at something you realize that people filling up th lower rungs of the economic ladder creates more space for you at the top.

Holy shit neckbeards are so fucking dumb.

Maybe if we give Texas to the Mexico we can make them take their shitty people back.

>Later the immigration was stopped. The Mexican government grew alarmed at the immigration threatening to engulf the province. Military troops were moved to the border to enforce the policy. Still there was illegal immigration. Immigrants crossed the border easily and by 1835 there were ten times as many Americans (30,000) as Mexicans. The settlers demanded greater representation and more power from the Mexican Government. Revolts broke out in 1832 and 1833. Instead, General Santa Anna, dissolved the national congress late in 1834, and became dictator in Mexico.

There were between 3000-5000 Mexicans in Texas 1836

Why? Is there a perverse incentive like the city gets grant money for each homeless person?

That's why I moved from The Woodlands to Kingwood. Kingwood has the same vibe The Woodlands used to without all of the traffic.
>t. TWHS class of '97

White Texan here
You and your BASED spic family can get the fuck out with the other trash.

>Montgomery County
ayy, checking in
Don't by the BASED spics meme. Texas is dead, Montana/Nebraska is the future.

BASED spic

>by
*buy
I'm in Montgomery/Lake Conroe and the entire area has been developed to the point of resembling 1960 tier trash. I don't know what happened, but it happened quick.

>whites pouring across the border and mexico having to have armed border patrol

whites were the original border hoppers lmao then stole the land like a bunch of niggers.

i appreciate it though, it beats mexico.

i love yall too

What's worse is they constructed the grand parkway. I'm still amazed at the size of this road. Other cities besides LA don't even compare to the sprawling mess that is Houston. Nothing is safe. The open prairies in the NW have signs of future suburban development.

How much does that internet connection cost Maduro?

When I was in high school I had a friend that lived in Montgomery. 242 was 70mph with no traffic lights and 1488 was a two land road where cletus would pull in to the shoulder to let you pass.
>I miss old Houston
You're right, though. My parents moved to Willis to get away and it's just as built up as Conroe.