Should Trump pardon him?

Should Trump pardon him?

for what? he's not going to jail.

LARPing about it everyday won't make it come true either

No, because we need the honor of the first president to go to jail to be a nigger.

At worst (for him) he will be a pariah and utterly disgraced. But even that is unlikely.

I'm inclined to agree with you because muh reality but weirder shit has happened here.

fuck no

Trump better have him hanged

The president can't legally do that to obongo.
He would need to be tried in some manner, or plead out if he is ever charged, which is fucking unlikely.

What charges is he facing that he would need a pardon for?

Trump can't do it himself. But if Obama is charged with Treason, by your constitution, he must be hung.

Spying on Trump, getting involved in the Hillary investigation, forging his birth certificate, and most of all being a nigger.

Military Court —->> Gitmo

No. Trump can pardon someone without being charged and despite how far we have strayed from "innocent until proven guilty" we still do not hang people who have only been accused of a crime. You should stick to "hoser law", eh?

This.

Treason would be the biggest

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Ok, well I was asking about actual charges against him that have supporting evidence and not your autistic sperging but thank for the (You) I guess. I'm actually interested in real charges with evidence behind them that could stand in court. Looking for real answers and not some liberal excuse in support of him or some Alex Jones-tier theories.

Both were the first pic friendo.

HES LITERALLY AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT.

FUCK NO

Obama needs to be necklaced. Someone call Mandela’s hoe and axe her if she knows a nigga

God that would fuck his legacy so hard. but no, hang the traitor

Yes, especially if he isn't guilty of anything, just to piss off the left.

>if he isn’t guilty
That nigger is guilty as fuck! Are you ACTUALLY retarded?

>LARPing about it everyday won't make it come true either
unfamiliar with egregores haha

A man can dream cant he?

Ford pardoned Nixon, who, fun fact, was not charged with a crime. So, I think you're incorrect user.

How funny would it be if Trump issued a pardon of Obama, with similar wording of the Nixon pardon, and refused to say why. All just to troll Obama. I hope that happens.

I remember when shills told me this about trump wining the presidency. LEL I love these kids so tasty

Kek. spbp

Trump should personally pull the lever...

No

sure, right before he flips the switch on the chair at GitMo

he would never be charged with treason anyway since the crime would be sedition.

anyway I believe if obongo were to be convicted he'd be in jail for a few years and trump would pardon him as his last act in office.

>for what? he's not going to jail.
I actually agree, it's as likely as Trump getting impeached for the "muh russian plant" narrative.

We need a "This is Sparta!!!!" with Trump kicking Obama off the roof of Trump tower.

Next president will pardon Obama

Why would Ivanka do that?

He won't be touched simply because of optics, it would look bad to have to arrest the former president, also the first mulatto president of the USA. It would give us a black eye on the world stage.

he destroyed a generation of American lives. what do you think?

well if if if nothing happens to him then you know he's behind the scenes with the "deep state" and Trump has no power. It's like Obama is still President.

This. Don't let the shills deflect you from our mission. Meme magic is real and we will win in the end

If Dick Cheney is still out and about what makes you think they'll lock up Obama?

Obama already hung nigga

U mad white boi???

no. he should hang the nigger

None of his white boyfriends ever commented on his dick. Must’ve been small.

checked

>Ok, well I was asking about actual charges against him that have supporting evidence

He'll be hung once uranium one comes out. He bribed the iranians 400 million per month to transfer nuclear material to north korea, the nuclear material that iran purchased from Russia, and russia got from hillary via uranium one.

Obama made the same deal with iran that bill clinton made with north lorea, and with the same intent- so that iran could develop nuclear weapons and launch on America.

Obama's college tuition was pad for by alwaleed bin talal, the guy that was just arrested for corruption by mohammed bin salman in Saudi Arabia. He's a deep cover agent for the muslim brotherhood and a satan worshipping pedophile that once paid 16,000 to fly in child prostitutes to the white house for a party.

Hmm?
>checks flag
Hey so is Thailand still a good place to run off to in the future, when I potentially get fucked over by alimony or something?

Nah. Lock up this ape and throw away the key.

No. Obama and Hillary should be chained to the back of tanks and dragged behind the military parade. Now that's what the Romans called a Triumph.