Race doesn't real

>race doesn't real
Dark people need preferential treatment

>race doesn't real
White people are oppressive

>race doesn't real
Diversity is important

Why do shithead libs continue to say things that destroy their own arguments and how can we get them to continue saying self defeating shit?

How can we make it funnier?

look at the nigger skull, gross

>mongoloid status: worried

It does look rather disproportionate

We are one race, the human race.

east aethiopid we dont look like that dumb mayonigger.

Checked

>one race
>the rat race

I don't get it, every single person in your photo looks exactly the same. There is no difference what so ever between them. Are you a racist or something?

east aethiopid and north aethiopid are technically caucasians that's why they look different than other niggers

That's called species, retard.

It's called cognitive dissonance and it's nearly impossible to self diagnose, let alone change to form consistency. The mind will create bridges or gaps to relieve itself of the uneasy feeling caused by it rather than change one belief to match the other.

this is kind of useless when you don't show where these different races reside

I honestly think some of their beliefs go beyond cognitive dissonance. They REALLY believe this shit sometimes. The only reason some woman would go hitchiking around the ME, or would bring immigrants into her home, is because they actually believed the shit they say.

This is almost the same level of belief needed for someone to shoot up some location because they believed everyone glowed in the dark.

I've always assumed cognitive dissonance required some small amount of awareness that there is something incorrect.

I prefer kahjit, sorry

your a mutt of course you wouldnt know what any of the terms mean.

Given enough generations with artificial selection (as opposed to Natural Selection) you can alter any phenotypical trait you want.

Race can be altered or redefined, it’s just a bad form of categorization.

Checked

It's importance can be argued but not its existence

It's all about holding two conflicting beliefs simultaneously, which your OP clearly demonstrates.

>all people are good
>here be bad people
>what do?
>suppress whichever one makes you feel the most uncomfortable at the time, but don't change your mind according to the evidence, that would require you to admit that you're wrong in some capacity

Doesn't this sort of thing have a continuing degenerative affect on people's mental stability?

>In Philosophy class
>professor is telling the class that race isn’t real
>she found out in her college anthropology class
>anthropology
>mfw