*breathes out*

*breathes in*

>*breathes out*

*breathes in*

>*breathes out

*breathes in*

youtube.com/watch?v=5WPbqYoz9HA

GOT A DRUMPFY HEAD

Just in: Democrats doesnt have respect for people that are not from their party.

*stands on his own two feet without assistance*

>looks good to me

y-y-you mean...he is old? gross!

>when your position has become so impotent that you attack an old mans hairline
J U S T
U
S
T

>a 70 year old man with thinning/balding hair

I M P E A C H

*stumbles and falls*

Longest combo I've seen in years. Nice.

*breathes in*

It's all I see. I can't explain it.

Why is the quality so shitty?

You'd have to be using some old cell phone from like the 2000s to take a video that's in such shit quality.

I think that's just gray hair, not skin, but the shitty quality of the video makes it look like skin.

IT'S ORANGE NOT RED!

Nice deflection, shitlord.

DRUMPF HAS OLD MAN HAIR IMPEACH NOW

IT'S BETTER THAN THE REST!

It's clearly skin.

Exactly the same here. It's the same shock caused by the radical juxtaposition of the familiar visage versus what truly lies beneath.

all you faggots mocking trump's hair are problably like 15 years old. let's see you @71 and how your hair looks after a lifetime of chronic fapping and video games. haha, you are going to get fucked so hard by time you won't even believe it.

It's a scary image, no one can deny it. I had no idea he was that bald.

*breathes out*

OH NO NO NO NO

>immediately passes out due to the strain of being a fat lard on Sup Forums
>op

I didn't know people even got that kind of baldness pattern. Isnt it usually only the top of the head that loses hair?

When your president has become so impotent that people need to coddle him for lying about his hair. He fucking combs his sideburns around for like an hour a day, this is not a productive habit.

I love you user, thanks for the nostalgia I needed a pickup

See you space cowboy :^)

Just fuck my shit up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=bMIr7OXtefs

SURELY THIS TIME ITS OVER NOW FOR DRUNPFT???!!!!

*INHALES*

Same. Immediately and exactly what I thought upon seeing the footage. Like, his hair is his helmet.

I mean, this isn't exactly breaking news.

I love how the middle knuckle was still left there

Id rather have that over being black

You type like an illiterate fucking nigger or some underage the_donald retard. How old are you?

the baldness isn't why it's hilarious, more the fact he's clearly wearing wig/extensions and the gust took a good portion
mind you hasn't he been denying his hair is fake at all for years? lmao
>counties
someone has never been to those red counties in western texas or the dakotas, you don't know real emptiness till you drive there

Looks like real hair combed over, blown by the wind. combover isn't fake hair.

This. They're literally like little children. Worse. At least little children have that excuse.

>combed over
while the rest of his hair is doing what it naturally should and is not nearly as long? lmao

Yeah it's not fake, but for sure is a comb over.

It looks creepy as fuck but it's not a wig or extensions. He should have been bald a long time ago (see his father for reference) but he got some weird hair transplant early on. Since then he has continued balding except for the places where hairs were grafted previously.

I think he would look pretty bad ass with a shaved head, but we would never hear the end of lex luther and skin head comments.

you know what looks really bad?

Every woman's anus after they have kids.

>hurr durr he is 70 and balding so what
normal balding doesn't occur on the back of the head
trumperlinas in denial

Trump's hair is the real "Fake News"

>someone has never been to those red counties in western texas or the dakotas
I've lived in west Texas and NYC. I just think its a fun little reminder than the democrat voters in or country look like a CT scan of a liver with the early stages of cancer. People who live on top of eachother like actual bugs obviously have different moral values from the rest of us.

>normal balding
>trumperlinas in denial
So what are you suggesting is the alternative, that he has like scalp cancer or something?

Another fun exercise - compare the crime rates, public eduction levels, public health infrastructure, cost of living, and overall quality of life to those tiny clusters/infestations of democrat voting minorities (and a small group of wealthy whites), and the rest of the country. Fun stuff, buenas noches :)

thanks breh

Good job baiting the snowflake Trumpkins.

Just in: No one cares spick.

even though bush is literally faggy brits trying to sound like kurt cobain. i literally beat an ex over her unwillingness to realize this truth. they still nostalgia the fuck out for me. only one of these sentences is true.

This image is so humbling. It drives home a point that the left should have understood all along. Trump is not pursuing more wealth. Nothing he does could possibly be for selfish reasons, because he has little to gain with so little time remaining on earth and he knows it. He sees his aging body in the mirror every day and knows all too well that his time is short. His only possible remaining selfish desire is to leave a good legacy, to be loved by as many people as possible, and to be remembered as a great person for centuries after his death. Narcissistic? Of course, but it's a constructive form of narcissism. The only way he gets the ego reward is by doing as many legitimately good things for the people of the United States as he possibly can while he's still alive.

OH NONONONONO

>IT WAS HER TURN

Just stop

Still his real hair

why are you laughing at a 71 year old grandpa?

>Haha, Trump is bald after all lol
>YEAH BUT HILLARY
every tiem

I'm not a liberal i'm just joking around. Why are you faggots so far up his ass?

Not sure why people didn't pick up that you're
showing the whole thing and you can clearly see
that it's a comb over.

wow some wind blew his hair, cant wait for this to be all over cnn,msnbc,etc all day tommorow, instead of how hillary and obama are going to jail for wiretapping illegally

It's not. He's one of the few that responds well to Rogaine. It just makes his hair thin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

look at him
he's old and white, going bald, has small hands
he's such a bigot

>LARPing aside, how do leftist actually operate this way? It's hard just pretending to suffer from this much cognitive dissonance

Waaah louder, faggot

He could donate his hair at a Black panther showing. Problem solved.

Do you identify as that popsicle?

I want to be a burger

nobody cares, you dumb libcucks, all you have are attacks on body image yet you fail to look in the mirror

Love you.

Boohoo bitch cry louder

>he's such a bigot
*INHALES*
HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA
*inhales*
heh

Trump is such an oldfag lol!

youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc

This whole thread

Is this a Donald double?

Alright so is this real?

Yeah it is. You will probably see it all over the news tomorrow once all of the late night hosts joke about it.

Shit, I'm probably gonna be bald by the time I'm 40. Lucky him he's kept it this long.

>Vader become part of the Sith, then killed the Emperor

why not shave his head and grow a beard?

Meh. So what here? He had work done or a comb over or whatever. I think he would look great bald if he wanted to. He's a guy. His hair doesn't matter much.

Looks snazzy AF

Meanwhile Obama spied on Trump for Hillary in an historic scandal...

*crickets*