How is this possible? Why cant niggers keep law and order?

How is this possible? Why cant niggers keep law and order?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7NV4TaI80M
youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uA3YEkNOsVg
youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YEAH FUCK MORGAN FREEMAN

They are like animals, user. You don't expect a kaffer to be useful outside of donkey work.

>Around 49 people are murdered in South Africa every day.
Holy fucking shit, I didn't realise it was actually that bad. 18K people murdered a year?!

Why is guy on the left?

What is the per capita adjusted rate?

pls respond

According to liberals, equal misery is better than unequal happiness.

the never developed past small tribal society

its almost like colonialism is a good thing

The statistics are all shit, they count kaffirs.

the ((stats))

Nice try, fake news. The murder rate has declined dramatically since its peak in the final years of Apartheid.

>Objective data is wrong because it disproves my talking points

The absolute state of (You).

where's source?

do you trust your african government to be telling the truth?

It's from the University of Cape Town

Now, do you have any sources to show that the murder rate in South Africa is higher post-Apartheid? Didn't think so.

Wrong. Murder rate is 49 people per day. Climbed recently. And the OP is still very true that crime was laughably little during apartheid and has blown up to third world levels since kaffers took charge.

Oh no my bad it's actually 52 per day.

didnt F.W. Clerk come out against Nelson Mandela or something along those lines
I cant seem to find it but i recall he calls out the government for targeting whites

Not exactly a far cry from OP

How the fuck did it jump up that high? Also, your murder rate is still pretty high from 60's to the 80's.

Was most of the violence 85 to 95 the result of politics?

F. W is (((controlled opposition))) the moment he ended apartheid he also legalized the SA communist party.

""""liberals"""" literally believe (or are indoctrinated to believe) that Mandela was some equality hero that tried to unify whites and blacks in South Africa...........

Is it common for every white in south africa to speak english or is afrikans spoken more commonly. Basically do you find white people who don't speak english/afrikans language. Also do white south africans praise or hate elon musk since he pretty much cut all ties to his birth country.

>still high during 60s and 80s
Nigs gonna nig but at least that apartheid government had capital punishment and kept us whites safe.

Niggers and anti-Semites are savages.

Majority of whites are Afrikaans home language but all us can speak both languages. And most people don't care about elon musk desu.

But have you ever met someone who couldn't speak afrikans or have you ever met someone who couldn't speak english. Also a majority of whites are of dutch decent right?

ONNORABBLE MEMBUHS. m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7NV4TaI80M

Kills more niggers then whitey, He is clearly a saint OP

It's according to liberals

Nope never met anyone who couldn't speak either. Most are Dutch or Anglo. It's about 50 50

op family wants me to move to Johannesburg with them. white green eyed master race. what's your recomendation?

>Between 1994 and March 2012, there had been 361,015 murders in all of South Africa
what.the.fuck. fucking half a million murders? this is just fucking insane

all you need is tire chain and flame

i dont get it, even if one day the government there changes its mind and wants whites it shouldnt matter, you have been ignored and forsaken. you should militarize asap

A few more questions then I'll stop bugging you lol. Why are white south africans so fucking smart, I personally met two of them here in the states, one went to harvard and the other owns a series of comic book stores; I'm assuming its the dutch genetics :p. Also whats your end goal with south africa? Do you want all all of south africa to be white and blacks wiped out?

Not that I don't believe niggers are shit but fuck dude 24000+ a year? That's a fucking war, I'm gonna need a sauce on that

I know it sounds stupid, but White Race has been conditioned to worship Negroids.

who's killing who in these statistics?

Post apartheid South African crime stats.

49 murders per day in south africaa in the last year,learn how to google you dumb fucking leaf.

Do they not have niggers up there? That's what niggers do. They procreate and then kill each other.

Reminder that the rainbow flag of South Africa is symbolically a black penis (ANC) fucking the white people of SA.

Great actor, but as soon as he went into politics it all got shot to hell. And checked.

so all out war when??????????????????????????????

Yes, yes, like rich old white lady to big wild nigger. Yes, he is stupid animal... but.

Can someone explain this phenomen?

this is important, without knowing who's doing what these statistics are useless in redpilling normies.

South Africa is a huge redpill. Most of their niggers came later than the Dutch too.

South Africa is a joke now that nigs run the place.

so the only reason there is no war is because information viscosity
so liberalism is the slow death of white people

Libfag tell us how whites have a future in South Africa.

south africa is a crime-ridden shithole.

all decent people should leave like i did.

>implying the ghouls would allow that

Jesus Christ

he's based about racism though
youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uA3YEkNOsVg

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4

No idea about the smart thing but could be that only the smart ones leave. End goal would be to do an American Indian genocide and built a fantastic nation for hard working white folks.

This is what happens when you give niggers freedom.

but they can user
just look at nigger tribes. the law is strict and any disobedience probably end up with a nigger being scalped
in an somehow evolved society they don't want order. they want chaos so they can steal as much and flee to some white country when shit hits the fan
i don't believe is incompetence i believe is unwillingness

that's just insane that only 3.3 million people keep the govt going in a country of over 50 million with many mooching off the govt.

does south africa have a huge debt or do the 3.3 million manage to cover all govt. expenses?

not everyone has dutch genetics. people from all over europe came to south africa just like in america.

I'm not going to call myself smart by doing this, but South Africa teaches you to be as cunning as you can to survive in a lot of circumstances. Keep your head down, read a lot, learn to better yourself so you can hire a security company to protect yourself or get a good enough education to be able to leave the country. It's all about security, be it physical or economical, and keeping up with learning shit is the most feasible way to do that. My other SA friends who left around when I did felt the same way. America has it so fucking easy.

I'm so fucking glad I got out in 2005, I would have next-to-no chance of being able to get out if I waited 'til now.

You were right, it does sound stupid. Plz backup your claim or gtfo

white ppl stay the fuck in Europe!

>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Vietnam
>Turkey
>Philipines

Fuck off half breed

but then america would become a hell hole

>law and order
Abstract concepts elude the nigger brain.

yeah, but it wouldn't be white ppl's problem. like that white ppl can kick all the non natives out (that includes all the refugees)

Wow. Is S.A. really such a fucked place now. I am a history major, but I never wanted to learn about Africa. I had no idea about this shit.

Niggers fuck off to Africa

You're actually the one European country that deserved to be flooded with sub-Saharan Africans.

whites need to stop adopting non-whites