Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157718852/#157721250
youtube.com/watch?v=mzTm-AYzmgA
strawpoll.me/12888117/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop shitposting.

Eromanga sensei is bullcrap
Death to Tsukasa Fushimi

Get rid of New Game!! and replace it with Made in Abyss or something. Then, yes.

>Eromanga sensei is bullcrap
Elaborate.

>Eromanga-sensei
You have misunderstood that meme image. You're supposed to pick only /u/fag moeshit show.

>Made in Abyss
That's not CGDCT with yuri undertones, user.
Hinako Note was the worst SoL in recent memory.

I anticipate Fall will be Umaru or Kino no Tabi.

>so insecure about the KF version long ago that he needed to make a thread about it forcing his own version

Is this the right attitude for an "official council"? CEO? I wouldn't even let you manage a lemonade stand.

Bad 3DCG will never be AOTS.

Damn, I really hate this nigga. He is some kind of neet autistic weeb with an overwhelming shit taste baiting for (You) through his life just to have some kind of interaction and stimulus.

Unironically, Kys

Eromanga was trash, the other two are fine.

Eromanga was an instant classic which will be remembered 100 years from now in the same breath as LOGH, NGE and K-ON.

One of those anime don't belong there. NGE.

That one was painfully obvious. I wonder which one will be aoty.

Isekai Smartphone fits better on that list than new game

>eromanga
>maid dragon

Even retards can see how much controversy arises from eromanga

>he thinks that Eromanga's ability to trigger normies isn't a big reason it's Sup Forums's AOTS

winter -- KF
spring -- KF 12.1
summer -- Made in Abyss

>eromanga sensei
>kobayashi
Into the trash it goes

>hetshit
Lurk more.

Not without precedent. See: Mikakunin

AOTS for Winter and Spring are Akiba's Trip and Tsuki ga Kirei respectively.

Can we get the names of all those?

>eromanga
No. NO. Just no.

Tsuki ga Kirei was the AOTY period,Eromanga was good though.

Wasn't the Kobayashi one made first?

Google Image Search can usually match partial images to the full images, even when resized.

>Wasn't the Kobayashi one made first?
Yes, and the KF one was originally a comically bad Photoshop job:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157718852/#157721250

What a depressing year, jesus christ.

Too much of a hassle. At least could someone tell me Summer and Fall 2014, Winter 2015 and Winter 2016? That's the only ones I don't know

We can't have something amazing like Non Non Biyori every year, unfortunately.

>Kobayashi
>Re Creators
>Fate/Apo
Fixed

Boku no Pico, Pico to Chico, Pico - Boku no Chiisana Natsu Monogatari and Pico × Coco × Chico, respectively.

Spring: BNHA (and I generally dislike battle shounen).
Summer: Made in Abyss is the early leader but too early to call

Eromanga is not CGDCT, it's haremshit.

Hinako Note, the only CGDCT that season, was horrifically terrible.

Thank you very much.

>Implying
You have other options like FAGirls and Sakura Quest if that actually matters to you.

>FAG
Bad 3DCG will never be AOTS.
>Sakura Quest
Boring Shirobako wannabe, and does not satisfy the C in CGDCT.

So haremshit somehow qualifies? You clearly aren't judging a show based on its quality if you have EMS included as AotS.

It was cute and it's all that matters. The point of the chart is the CGDCT.

This. If he wanted to list actually good shows he wouldn't have EMS and Maid Dragon up there in the first place. Hinako Note actually fits the paradigm.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzTm-AYzmgA

Still the only good cute girls doing cute things anime

It's also wrong. What's your point?

is entirely composed of good anime. It is biased towards CGDCT (which mirrors Sup Forums) but has never been entirely CGDCT. The very first entry on it isn't CGDCT.

You tried this before and got BTFO by the Kemono Friends crowd, OP.

Just accept it, it blew Maid Dragon out of the water and i really liked MD too.

What the fuck is eromanga doing there. I mean, I've always been proud of this official aots thingy but, seriously man.

Nobody takes the KF crowd seriously outside of themselves.

I know that this is an ancient Sup Forums meme, but seriously though Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid was a legit excellent show. But it went against Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu so tough shit.

Eromanga-sensei is haremshit, doesn't fit the meme.

This.

Keep that shit out

>complains Eromanga doesn't fit the meme
>suggests fujoshit

I wasn't suggesting anything. I was only shilling my favourite show of the season and objectively the best show of the year so far. I mean, I know how this meme works, I know that SGRS was disqualified a priori.

My only remark is that Eromanga should not be on that list.

Not the worst list I've seen. At least a couple of those are good.

>Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid was a legit excellent show.
Of course it was. It's KyoAni.

Then pick FAGs

Dragon Maid is their only decent series since Amagi.

For the third time, bad 3DCG will never be Sup Forums's AOTS.

>Eromanga
It was trash, but there was nothing interesting in that whole season, so leaving spring blank might be the best solution.

SGRS is fujoshit, liking it disqualifies you to post on Sup Forums.

But this is all just shitty pedobait

I really liked both. Well personally I liked Kemono Friends more but I think Maid Dragon fits the list more.

Reasonable idea. Hinako was pretty bad and I didn't even finish FAG.

>My opinion matters more that actual facts. Only I decide what's AOTS.

Only our council decides what's AOTS. That's why we elected them.

>[Myrriad Colors Phantom Worlds internally]
I know you're just saying that to entice some studio war BS. KyoAni is either hit or miss for me (generally miss) but Dragon Maid had great production value and had a soul. Stuff like Amagi Brilliant Park pales in comparison.

>SGRS is fujoshit, liking it disqualifies you to post on Sup Forums.
Well, fuck me, I'm turning my gun and my Sup Forums badge by the end of the day. But seriously, user, on the off chance that you are being 100% unironic here, give that show a chance. If you like clever foreshadowing and you like anime that feels undeniably human, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu is the show for you.

Goddamn moefags.

>My opinion matters more that actual facts. Only I decide what's AOTS.

>Urara not Winter AotS
Where did it all go so wrong?

It's good that it stays away from these shitposting threads.

Almost as shitty of a GochiUsa ripoff as Hinako Note.

shit game and flop dragon are garbage

Still better than Kobayashi.

Unlike Hinako, Urara was good though. It's just up against Maid Dragon and Kemono Friends. Urara is certainly AOTS if it aired on this spring.

Maid Dragon was never, and will never be approved by Sup Forums.
That's Sup Forums's favorite at the very most, why do you hate Sup Forums so much?

>Made in Abyss
Fuck off shotacon edgefags/(not surprisingly despite everything) normalfaggots.

>It's just up against Maid Dragon
We are NOT fucking facebook or whatever, Maid Dragon is agreed upon being shit almost universally by Sup Forums.

No.
strawpoll.me/12888117/r

That doesn't mean an anti-lolicon shit adaptation has any place on that chart, faggot.

>Sup Forums favorite anime for le ebin memes n shitposting = good

>We are NOT fucking facebook or whatever
I have no idea what facebook or whatever says about maid dragon but facebook or whatever has no impact on this. Sup Forums is Sup Forums.
>Maid Dragon is agreed upon being shit almost universally by Sup Forums
Right, you don't even browse Sup Forums. Go back to facebook or whatever, you belong there.

>proxypoll.me
You sure showed it.

Oh, it's just the lolicon autist spamming and samefagging about Maid Dragon like always. Disregarded.

>eromanga
>/u/
hahaha wat

Fuck off you meme spouting normal fag kid.
Holy shit.

>if you don't defend loli censorship, your opinion doesn't matter
As expected of a normalfag cancer.

Here's a reply if you want one.

>people are still in denial over Sup Forums's AOTY 2016

>muh (you)s!
I'm not like you, newfag.

If "it didn't make my dick hard" is all you remember Maid Dragon by then you're missing the forest for the trees and failing to recognize it as a brilliant, superbly-animated, poignant metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality, alienation, accepting and understanding others, adapting to society, appreciating the little moments in life, capturing the shortsightedness and transience of human existence and fitting in with society's expectations.

Whoops, wrong pic

That would be the moefag AotS. Dragon Maid is one of the best this year, but Eromanga and Noogies are both just mostly pointless cutesy crap with great art styles.

Bahumat is Spring. Summer is still open because you can't decide on a season's best until the season is over, you silly goose.

Fuck off talking like a real reddit tier normalfag.
It was an adaptation of a fucking ecchi, with extra shotacon and big boob focus, and removed loli lewdness, so yeah, no, it single handedly fucks up that chart, not to mention Sup Forums has an actual anime of the season for Winter, and it's not Maid Dragon.

He's certainly baiting. You can stop now.

Thanks for proving that Maid Dragon posters are cancerous normalfags in a text-book manner.
QED

Not even the best this season.

>"LETSA CALL TROLL!"
Fuck off summer.

flip floppers was really mediocre outside the animation sadly

I appreciate your class and dedication in shitposting these charts op, keep up the good work