Stefan Molyneux

Why does Stefan Molyneux have cringy thumbnail art-style? Even his podcast are getting lazy. His style is dull, even when he creates some wonderful episodes (which his recent satanic one was very informative). He is just losing his luster, and what is weird is I think he peaked. The internet age has a high turnover rate, and he is just another of an endless cycle. Ten bucks Jordan Peterson's influence won't last as well, because he will fall to time. This is a mark of an age of mediocrity. We are the vestiges of a greater early work, that is dying, and waiting for the paradigm shift to invert our existence. All these people are marketable figures, to inflate the YouTube platform and the propaganda hub. These are fenced in social battlegrounds that are done "safely" and "effectively", and altogether keep the down-trodden state at a mediocre and pitiful state. Look at all the bull-shit, 30 minutes to five hours. They add up as guided hook, line, and sinker. All the while, things are hidden in plain site, and many watch on in horror, ashamed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
youtube.com/watch?v=O90je0Vfr20&t=560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice blogpost faggot
>in all fields

Stefan’s appeal was his intellectual honesty and his journey that many of us took from libertarianism to ancapistan to the alt right. He pushed hard and it looked like he was going to make it all the way to the alt right and then he cucked, stopped short, for financial reasons.
I can’t see him as honest anymore because he knows everything I know and refused to draw the uncomfortable conclusions
I don’t blame him, it’s his livelihood, but I don’t trust him anymore and his le philosophy honesty genius schtick is just a meme now

Okay, I give, let's turn this into a shitpost thread

I like that book. Also Commies are larping as Trump supporters to divide us up. Stop it, faggots.

/thread

This is something I think about the guy too. Probably a lot of people do. His message would be much different if he didn't rely upon it for an income or had the fuck you money to say what he wanted.

"If you want to call into the show and have a bit of debate, send me a PM and we'll set something up"

"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME ON MY SHOW! I'll let you know I have years of college experience and the world's #1 most watched philosophy show. Over 200 million views. What do you have? Get off my show"

Hi Shareblue

youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E

You need to condense this down to 1/3 the length and convey the same points.

You're not getting paid for the length of your post like other shilling jobs might entail, you're getting paid for being effective.

You're way too heavy handed here, but points awarded for giving a slight acknowledgement of positive attribute before repeatedly hammering negative points. Most shills aren't smart enough for that.

>bump
this arrogant behavior on behalf of Stefan gets on my nerves. It doesn't seem like he has any dedication to arguing in good faith, the slightest things end up setting him off.

Watch his live stuff, still entertaining you jewfag

>Hur dur, he sound angru, i no like
Fucking. Pussy. Stop listing to betacucks and maybe you'd know what normal is for a talk show

I think you're fuckin' Autistic.

Stefan almost always starts off with the assumption that he has the answer.

Protip; he doesn't

>Why does Stefan Molyneux have cringy thumbnail art-style?
It's the art of click-baiting which Molyneux is quite decent at.

The paradigm shift you speak of is at propertarianism.com.

He is very close. He might go there still

Right, he's going to join his fellow Jews and call out his (((own people)))... LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=O90je0Vfr20&t=560

I can't watch his videos where he debates normies. For one, most of the guests are retarded, but Stephan just makes himself look like a giant douche most of the time.

not an argument

He's not here to entertain you or make you feel good faggot. Either he is providing important and accurate information or he is not. If not, then look for a better purveyor of ideas. There is like a million of them online.