Elon Musk Space Car

This will go down as a bigger farce than all of Donald Trump. Stupidest most kitsch thing ever.
Fight me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
youtube.com/watch?v=XtwhSO-1zGA
webmshare.com/Pe8yg
youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's keeping the car from falling back on flat Earth?

Tears of India’s space program

I think its cool

exactly, earth ain't even round. Space isn't real

normies are so gullible

Not gonna lie, it’s aesthetic af.

Orbit.

Kinetic energy in the opposite direction

Why does it matter what a billionaire with the ability to put a car into does?
Why do the SJW's hate Elon Musk so fucking much ?

ya, flat orbit....i dont know the equations for it, but im sure they exist in the study of flat physics

Just from an art statement perspective it’s stupid.

We will never see an actual photo of stars from outside of our atmosphere. I have to imagine the view would be mind blowing.

>"I don't remember seeing any." - Mike Collins, Apollo 11

>inb4 camera exposure bullshit

>Orbit.
Incorrect, the autistic screeching of SJW's crying about Elon Musk putting a car into space is what keeps it there

*A NEW CAR AWAITS YOU IN THE OFFWORLD COLONIES*

Do you not believe in fucking stars. Stars are real the moon landing was just fake

I think its pretty cool.

>We will never see an actual photo of stars from outside of our atmosphere.
Holy fuck you can't be this retarded.

agreed. elon and his fucking scam companies sucking up government gibs and bamboozling retards every year with another IPO to keep the gravy train flowing.

The hitchhikers guide was a nice touch

It looks fake as fuck because it is. We're in a new dark age masquerading as enlightenment.

Hows that NASA space exploration going?

Oh wait they're doing fuck all.

Why are they upset he put a car in space?

This is what niggers would do if they wuz astro knots

Oh, and I am not a flat Earth idiot, but that car did not go into space. It's a hoax.

with our luck this is what aliens will find first and their going to come fully loaded.

>be me, ol musky
>can’t manage a factory for shit, losing funds
>idea.png
>I’ll do something nasa did in the 60s with a payload to appeal to losers age 15-45
>die rolling around in money

"stage 2"

also a popular twitch streamer just exposed the sound stage

Kek stage refers to which step of the rocket not a fucking movie set

THE EARTH IS FLAT! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "SPACE"

/thread

Got a link to that exposed stage?

Here's your (poo)

That car is going to fall on someone and kill them

I think it's brilliant, actually. The ultimate, finale "Fuck You" to communism - a product of Individualism and Capitalism that will fly around in space for millions - if not billions of years, long after humanity is long extinct. When aliens stumble upon our system, a Tesla roadster blasting Space Oddity just flying around in space will be the only remaining trace of our civilization.

Update February 6th, 11:16PM ET: The live stream has, unfortunately, ended. The final burn was successful, according to Elon Musk, but the Roadster is also no longer going to Mars. Instead, it’s going to the asteroid belt.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK

I can already see he has better cameras than NASA.

IF NASA would release real images of House Rock people would shit.

There is a string of igloo looking "rocks" next to House Rock and NASA lined them up in the photos so you cannot see the design.

Elon. Land one on the moon and take some real time images where NASA can't smug or smear them.

NASA cameras or worse than Polaroids.

deep down they want to be him

daily reminder that there is nothing destroy the world ecology more than cars

I BEEN DRIVIN' ALL NIGHT
MY HANDS WET ON THE WHEEL

the car (and the las stage) are headed to mars, it's not in orbit

Space is so boring. I wish an ayy lmao would appear on the live-stream to liven things up.

How is this a social justice issue?

because its not in reverse you fucking idiot

they're suing this to spread bullshit and explan why nobody has EVER BEEN PAST THE RADIATION BELT

this. That's why commie shills are triggered about Musk

niggers and jews

>not getting the Heavy Metal reference

I’ll take What is Photography for 500

it has a pretty sick 80s/90s sci-fi/dystopia aesthetic

made me think of heavy metal

>tfw you will never be killed by a falling space car

What the fuck are you on? SJW's love him.

That's exactly the movie they stole the imagery from, plus it's fake. Why the fuck do any of you believe that obvious green screen?

you have to go back

It's the most American thing relating to space we've seen in a very long time.

>Engineer: Hey what should the test payload be for our rocket test
>Elon: a fucking car
>Engineer: shit thats good
>Elon:a roadster with the top down
>Engineer: keep going
>Elon: with a dummy dressed in one of our astronaut prototype suits sitting in the driver's seat
>Engineer: YES
>Elon: With his left arm resting on the windowsill and David Bowie playing
>Engineer: YES DO IT

Xddddddddd

It's got the parking brake you utter moron.

Elon Musk
>has rockets land again and be able to be re-used
>launches car in space

NASA
>hasnt done shit since the cold war
>drew a dick on mars
>gave niggreses credit for there 1 actual accomplishment

>youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
This is 4 hours of video from the ISS. You will never see a single star. Even when the sun is completely occluded by the earth at -3:19 and the entire station is in total darkness, you will see no stars.

Similarly, some scrub from the UK has no issue recording the night sky full of stars on his goddamn Sony A7s.
>youtube.com/watch?v=XtwhSO-1zGA

That's because the exposure isn't turned up you fucking retard

LOL they couldn't even last 2 minutes without having lots of bubbles pop in the background, Space x makes NASA fakery look legit.

It was never going to go to Mars. A Mars crossing heliocentric orbit was always planned. They let the engine burn until it could no longer run safely and achieved a higher aphelion which now not only crosses Mars orbit but also into the asteroid belt.

>You will never see a single star.
Grab your phone, walk outside, and take a picture of the night sky, let's see how many stars it captures.

will be cool if it gets fucked up due to space debris

d i g i t s and it happens

i love the parts when u scroll back the DVR bar and us ee the earth literall stuttering, cause its trying to load the video

LMOA shut the fuck up faggot, the plan all along was fucking mars >>

There is no atmosphere in space. There is nothing but blackness. If the sun is behind the earth and you are in total darkness even a fucking disposable CVS camera would be able to capture that, let alone an HD camcorder.

here he is TWEETING it was the plan all along but it "unfortunetly" failed

you spelled shipping freighters wrong

>bubbles pop
a meme flag is no excuse for such aggressive stupidity.

We never went to the moon, if you believe we did you are insane.
Moonlettes

NASA made more convincing videos than this shit.
Spacex sucks
It just look like a poorly made 2d game with parallax.

webmshare.com/Pe8yg

Don't worry. If asteroids don't get it first, it'll be completely disintegrated by cosmic radiation within a few years.

>mfw the car slingshots around something and drives into the ISS

max par

Not an argument, english is not my first language , but unlike you i can speak on many languages , fuck off 56%.

You are a complete imbecile. It doesn't matter what light is in the scene or not, you have to crank up the exposure (through ISO, aperture, or shutter speed) to capture dimmer light from the stars.

Typical exposure in daylight is ISO 100, f/16, 1/100 shutter speed. If you have a manual camera set it to that and take a pic during the day, then take one at night. There's your explanation. Typical night exposures, especially at 1/30 shutter speed, would need an aperture of about f/2.8 and ISO like 64,000, or more. They don't crank it up like that because it would be ugly and grainy.

I'm actually a photographer so shut the fuck up with your nonsense.

/t It is impossible for fluid to leak out of a fucking car in space and the top stage of a liquid oxygen/liquid hydrogen rocket and form bubbles.

NASA BTFO

Underrated.

probably the most reddit thing i've ever seen
would be funny if it collided with the ISS

dont blame NASA. NASA is a government agency. As such they are full of red tape and rely on uncle sam's wallet.

The only reason NASA even exists is BECAUSE of the cold war. The space race was only ever meant as a means to see who would control the next possible battle frontier first. I mean, Space was literally the next frontier after sky when it came to warfare. if you could put nukes up in space and just aim it at your enemies, youd have immense power and it would be incredibly hard to deal with in the fucking 60's

Meanwhile, Spacex runs on Elon Musk's Tesla money

Cameras record images by collecting light (either chemically on film or digitally through CCDs).

If you exposure time is too short, you don't see faint objects. It's the same reason why its so hard to see stars in big cities - the light pollution is so bright that your eyes adjust to it, and you can't see anything but the brightest of stars.

>If asteroids don't get it first, it'll be completely disintegrated by cosmic radiation within a few years.
by that logic, wouldn't all the asteroids be disintegrated by cosmic radiation?

HOW MANY TIMES? IT LOOKS LIKE ITS RAINING UP THERE, CHECK THE VIDEO AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

Fake af

Fun fact - NASA doesn't actually bother to account for asteroid trajectories when they send stuff out beyond the belt. The spacing between asteroids is so ridiculously fucking big that the odds of accidentally running into one are basically nil

>too ashamed to show your flag
>not realizing the fact that you had to learn English is a sign of cultural dominance

I guess this guy is some sort of wizard then.
>youtube.com/watch?v=XtwhSO-1zGA

Even a Nintendo 64 game looks more real than this shit, and the whole spacex car in space has some video game vibe.

SUCK MY DICK, EARTH FAG.

>>not realizing the fact that you had to learn English is a sign of cultural dominance

>Speaking a language that is more than 50% based on latin

Ok roman rapebaby

CGI. They even showed the fucking CGI studio and claimed it was a "rocket faring." Ffs

Movie with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock where they have to reach the Tesla Roadster to safely drive home into the atmosphere on the sunset after the ISS gets destroyed by the second stage booster of the Falcon Heavy when?

I beg to differ.

Do you think NASA sits there and post-processes video and fucks around with settings and shit to make a few stars visible when the camera is in the darkest areas? Not to mention you would completely blow out the disk of the earth with those settings. They have settings that look good for sunlight reflecting off the earth and space station and that's it, nothing is changed. Get a fucking clue.

plz be trolling

>stop liking things I don’t like

What about the van allen belts that will kill you instantly?
youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII

Don't liberals care about pollution? Even space pollution? So, that rocket and car are going to be floating around in orbit, both a possible threat to the ISS or satellites. Fucking WEW.

He didn't use the money to feed a million nigglets in Africa, or pay for some gender reassignment surgeries ?
I don't funking know, all I know is a lot of SJW's are crying about him doing that