Centaur no Nayami

Since the anime is now airing does this mean the manga will become popular?

Where the fuck is the author even going with this series? Centaur no Nayami thread.

Nice, Satantan. I hope he only has a vague endgame in mind, because I want this wild ride to go on.

Have you seen what happened in untranslated chapters? Shit got pretty crazy.

crazier than head crabs, androids and random isekai?

Yes.

>Where the fuck is the author even going with this series?
He's trying to see if the rabbit hole ever bottoms out or if instead he surfaces somewhere in Paraguay or Brazil.

I dont know if godzilla is a step up or down from what we've got.

Can we start a translation or something last group stopped at chapter 65. Lets get a chapter 66 dump and translation started

It's a monster controlled by Antarcticians.

Also, more war crimes.

NOZUMI IS MY WIFE

Tama>Nozomi

Tama is a perfect wife.

Kyouko is cute

She is into her brother.

>hur dur genocide
dropped

They are not important.

>expect CGDCT
>get leftist dictatorship simulator

I'm sorry I don't remember who that is

You cannot deny that cute girls are doing cute things, user

Angel class prez

She would nag you to death

Only if I deserved it.

This does not look comfy, not at all

It's cute.

At least the girls are actually cute, unlike in Monmusu or Demi-chan.

I stopped giving a fuck when the aliuns arrived

Pleb. They are the best part.

>incomprehensible snek hissing intensifies where no one knows if it's supposed to be angry, jubilant or just random noises.

I wonder if the script he uses for the snek speech is actually directly translatable or he just draws random squiggles.

That snek with the frilly dress was cute, what was her name again?

CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE THINGS

Sassassasul. I have no idea if I got in all of her Ss.

It's just weird cute sneks doing weird things that might be cute, or perhaps it's not.
No one really knows how those snekarcticans really think.

Are aliens also cute?

They are xenu, which is a word that only the Antarcticans can somehow comprehend.

Eh thats just a kaiju.
Stranger things have happened.

Her panting voice was adorable.
The seiyuu did a great job.

It's great.
We get cute girls, yuri, loli adventures, growing up stuff, deconstructions of leftist (dys)topia, lovecraftian stuff, ancient aliens, isekai, men in black, evolutionary speculative theory and cute monstergirls!
All in a single series.

So we all agree that the snakes are pretty much autistic right?

>monster girls are demonstrably different
>government enforced equality

I'm not exactly sure what they were trying to convey but it was pretty strange point to enforce about their mon world. If you stop and think about it it's like koi no uso, where you're like, "wait, what the fuck?"

its a shame its only 1 cour
need at least 2 for it to really shine

>leftist dictatorship
Nice oxymoron, moron.

>people and their cultures are demonstrably different
>Western governments enforce equality
Makes you think.

>Be equal or else!
>Not leftist dictatorship

Well, it's either that, or back to racial wars where people kill each another for having weird round hair or horse pussy.

> Forced equality
Yes leftist dictatorship

Two questions from animeonlyfag
1. What is in-universe scientific explanations for angelfolk's aureolas?
2. Why some snakepeople don't have legs and some have.

My bet is on "nothing".
It just being speculative fiction and just a big "what if"story.
Without any "point" or side being pushed as good and the author just writes whatever the fuck he comes up with.
Sometimes he's in CGDCT mood and sometimes he trips on acid and dreams of half lovecraftian half orwellian worlds.

>yeah, putting people on death row for hurting feelings isn't a perfect system but it's the best we have

Looking at this thread reminds me of the problem I had looking at the seasonal anime list yesterday. Reading the synopsis means absolutely nothing in terms of the actual execution, and worse no indication of the narrative direction. Short of literally watching everything that airs each season, how will I know if something innocent is actually batshit goofy? I thought this was going to be like Demi-chan wa Kataritai.

Is the anime going to animate any of this weird stuff?

Snake people are not human-based like the ones we saw in ep 1.
They are possibly aliens or some weird shit.
They have multiple castes like ants, queens, soldiers, scouts, smart sneks etc.

They vary in shape, size, mind, purpose.

There is no reason not to eliminate someone who, for example, says they want centaurs to go back to bondage hell and be used as tools. They are a threat to a civil society.

1. Hair.
2. There are two classes of snake people - intellectual class (with legs) and warrior class (big, without legs)

Having grown up in a town frequently filled with slobs on vacation, I can get behind shooting litterers on sight, so it's not all bad.

A civil society that executes people for hurting feelings.
By the way, you just hurt my feelings, to the gulag with you.

>Corrective clinics for centaur riding, even if willing
>Government dictated equality classes
>Laws coming from feelings
>Talking about past is illegal

I would kill Graffiti painters, litterers and animal owners who doesn't clean after their pets on sight.

Saying != Doing

Stop being racist.

True equality requires eliminating the enemies of equality.

the centaur was cute

This'd only mean that people would get jailed or killed for acting like assholes. Which honestly doesn't sound too bad.

>tfw identify with the father

No hatecrime allow- oh wait, you were complimenting her.
Carry on, citizen.
And remember, equality is good.

The issue with "willing" centaur riding is that its a form of internalized equisoginy and still contributes to toxic jockey culture.
Just because they think its ok to be ridden does not make it right, all centaurs are hurt by it.
Years of being ridden on their backs all come galloping back.

>Which honestly doesn't sound too bad.
Until someone feels like you're an asshole
yeah this shit was tough

Who defines what "acting like assholes" means?

Oh wow, you just hurt my feelings by calling me an asshole. I just reported you to the NSA, the corrective drone is already on its way to your home. Enjoy your last moments alive.

I do wonder if class rep is her father's biological daughter or if she's his step daughter.
The youngest quite clearly is a hybrid, but the triplets seem to be normal nekomimis.

Well that's just crazy talk.
Canonically Cute Horse Pussy

Shut up Tumblr

Usually it's the most numerous, best armed, and biggest assholes in the area.

>Calling someone cute is a compliment

For you to call someone cute, means you see some people as ugly, which on turn means that you do not see everyone equally. To the gulag with you.

>Is the anime going to animate any of this weird stuff?
probably not, only 12 episodes
this was on my probably never ever going to get an anime list I dont know what they are going to do with it.

Its fucking surreal, like a Orwellian dystopian alice in wonderland

Noooooo.
Tell my mixed races kids that I am sorry for upsetting our delicate social balance.

"Mixed race" is a slur, race is a hereto patriarchal construct.
Saying our social balance is dedicated implies Big Non-Binary Sibling does not have absolute power.
That's two life sentences more, creep.

>awaken, powers of morality!
>guide me, law and logic!
>grant the greatest amount of happiness to the greatest amount of people!

>Saying our social balance is dedicated
delicate*

Hybrids are rare. The kids usually look like one of the parents.

Sorry, did you expect sympathy?
He's a shit father that should get his shit together and be grateful he has such a wonderful daughther and actually drop the starving artist childish shit and get a job so he may provide for his other kids who are still growing and will have many needs.
Also stop being so pathetic and act like a good example to them.
Give his daughther some chance to relax as well and focus on herself.

talking about politics in a not serious way is really funny lets keep this threads.

Well, she does hate having to scam-beg gullible old women out of their money.

Then again, theirs is a world where magical spirits and weird phenomenons do exist, so perhaps she actually is doing something really useful, but she doesn't realize it and thinks that she's scam-begging instead of really purifying the places.

Isn't there at least on spirit hanging out at their place? I remember one playing with the youngest girl on a couple occasions.

>perhaps
her little sister is being possessed by a god, shes doing something right

Just watch at least the first episode of everything that airs each season. It's not that hard.

>Just watch at least the first episode of everything that airs each season. It's not that hard.
>first episode
even the 3 episode rule fails to uncover gems

You should watch this because there are triplet nekomimi-lolis in it.
They're like Huey, Dewey and Louie, if they were catgirls instead of duckboys.

It's just luck.

>Half my backlog are shows I would have watched while airing if only I had seen first episode, but dropped due to synopsis or genre.

>Half my complete list are shows I would have dropped if I knew how they would end or shows that became boring at the end but finished still

I'm with you on this user, don't make children if you don't plan to sacrifice your own happiness.

The fuck is this? I can understand bunny ears and a tail and whatever, but a fucking horse body is well over the top.
This is some furry shit right here.

Notably, slavery is illegal in modern society. Not even if people consent to it in written contracts, signed in blood. Same with centaur riding.

Those contracts just aren't worth anything, no one's gonna sent to a correction clinic for their BDSM play.

The first episode will give you a good impression of the genre, the accuracy of the synopsis, the talent of production, and the general feel it's going for, which is enough for you to decide whether it has potential/is something you're into or just more garbage. The three episode rule is good for deciding if something with potential will actually make use of it, but I don't need three episodes to know that Dive!! is not a gem.