The "Sealed Indictments". WTF??

What are they related to? How come there are so many? It's unprecedented as far as I know. Something close to 20,000 now? How does that work? A single person can have multiple indictments right? How come we hear nothing about them as far as names?

WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Byl3hl5r6OA
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
youtu.be/N35IugBYH04
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_attorney_general
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The biggest purge of corruption this world has ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Byl3hl5r6OA

There is NO WAY some of these aren’t corrupt government considering there are usually 1-2000 a YEAR.

The markets would love mass arrests of important people.

Checked.

But where is the ACTION? Are they all Trump people? How could that be? And if they're Washington DC workers, we're talking thousands of people.

For WHAT?

Is it possible that there are dozens of indictments each for smaller group of people? Like, instead of 1-per it’s like 12+ indictments per person for a cabal-like group?

Because it's MS13 bullshit that won't affect most of us.

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

the problem that trump has is that he cannot one off the perps. he knows that if he does that the msm will bury ignore shill away the crimes. He has to have somethign so big, so widespread, and so heinous, that it cannot be ignored, or defended or forgotten. Thats why he is balling it all up into one hung swing ... a single hammer blow containing the pent up rage of millions, a blow so powerful and decisive as to lay waste to all enemies in an instant

the elites, the globalists, the jews and thier lackeys have been playing a game of wack-a-mole, every time we nail one of them they quickly cover it up and memory hole it, and its back to business as usual, money laundering, extortion, bribery, corruption etc etc etc

but not this time

this time Trump is going over to the wack-a-mole table, and hes carrying a massive hammer, and hes going to wind it up to a million miles an hour and smash it down so hard its going to blow that table into a billion pieces, all thats going to be left is a smoking crater

the wack-a-mole table, the tent it was in and the circus it rode into town with DISINTEGRATED

No.

Boxxy predicted this

They are all Sup Forums users that post with meme flags.

But isn't it? Like say an average of 4 indictments per person?

About 5 thousand people? That would be a lot, but still. When people say MS-13 or Child Molesters, I tend to agree. There's no way they could all be involved with the Government

Every user on pol is a Russian agent

god damn you people are dumb

they're drug charges or something like that

have you seen Sessions concerned about anything else?

Rosenstein is the real AG anyhow and if anyone is getting charged its going to be another republican

Queen of Sup Forums

You're a Russian, You're a Russian, You're a Russian user

McCarthyism
youtu.be/N35IugBYH04

Long knives soon.

Fuck, i never saw that last clip. I think the magnitude of hate concentrated at Trump, once fully justified by this investigation will destroy Trump and make him nihilistic and brooding. Because he doesn't read books enough to know how to overcome nihilism, he could potentially kill lots of people and wreck a lot of havoc.

kys concern troll

8D underwater intergalactic space chess CONFIRMED

I'm usually pretty sure Sup Forums is larping but I'm not too sure about the indictments meme. Maybe im brainlet and need it explained again but it seems very strange. Am I correct in saying the sealed indictments that are on public record are basically a way of saying someone is getting a charge filed against them without revealing the contents of the case?

yup

The weed is a smoke screen — Jeff Sessions

Isn't there a website where you can pay to see some of these sealed indictments? I could have sworn someone on a pol thread was paying approx. $0.60 per indictment to see what some of the sealed ones were.

What a first post.

Yes, it's called PACER.

what was is the Holocaust

>PACER
Thank you

I want to believe

reposting from another thread about "muh indictments meme" started by boomers and schizofags. I have been saying this since December of last year:
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf

You can see the number of total sealed cases *not including motions*

>We found 15,177 sealed magistrate judge cases, among 97,155 magistrate judge cases filed in 2006 (16%). Among the districts, the median percentage of sealed cases among 2006 magistrate judge cases was 20%.

>We found 8,121 sealed miscellaneous cases, among 24,099 miscellaneous cases filed in 2006 (34%). Among the districts, the median percentage of sealed cases among 2006 miscellaneous cases was 17%.

More reading:
>What kinds of cases are sealed? Most sealed cases are False Claims actions; other civil actions that the parties want to keep private; criminal cases against fugitives, juveniles, and cooperators; grand jury matters; or investigation permissions, such as search warrants, wiretaps, and pen registers.

>How is sealing requested? A sealed case is typically filed with a request to keep the case sealed. Cases arising from sealed cases, such as grand jury matters or appeals from sealed cases, are typically sealed automatically. Sometimes a request to seal the case does not arise until after the case has been public for a time, such as when parties ask to seal a case at settlement

What happened is retard boomers misinterpreting all the sealed motions on the Pacer.gov site (the majority of which are for things like juvenile cases, search warrants, etc.) as sealed indictments. Furthermore, the districts these so-called indictments are filed in are in liberal states with liberal attorney generals, many of whom were appointed by Obama/Bush. If there were mass indictments on the deep state, you wouldn't involve thousands of deep state officials to carry out the indictments on themselves

Here's a link to the state attorney generals:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_attorney_general

For the thousandth time they're not indictments they're court actions. Literally no one knows how many of the sealed actions are indictments.

They really are so obvious KEK