JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FALLING FOR THIS BULLSHIT!!!!

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FALLING FOR THIS BULLSHIT!!!!

im fucking literally getting triggered right now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/961083704230674438
youtu.be/YCO_4UFINBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lz5UeROyXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Update February 6th, 11:16PM ET: The live stream has, unfortunately, ended. The final burn was successful, according to Elon Musk, but the Roadster is also no longer going to Mars. Instead, it’s going to the asteroid belt.

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK AS SOON AS U GOT UP THERE, SUDDENLY REALIZED U HAD TO EXPLAIN WHY NOBODY HAS BEEN PAST THE FUCKING RADIATION/ASTEROID BELT

FUNNY HOW THE FUCKING ROCKETS BACK IN THE 60S DID IT THO.....YEAH

WHAT A SHOCK THE PLANS TO SEND ACTUAL HUMANS UP THERE GOT AXED AT THE LAST SECOND

NOW SUDDENLY "ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN"

If the car is separating from the booster before it gets to mars, how will it insert itself into orbit when it gets there?

dont worry about that user, these years in advance plans were just scrapped as soon as the "shuttle went int obit"

It's not going to, it's just going to fly by Mars and only if things don't go awry.

are you sure? I've heard from several sources that it's supposed to orbit Mars for "a billion years"

its not going to mars anymore bois

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/961083704230674438

Disappoint.

At least nasa doesn’t fuck up their burns. Imagine if on the curiosity mission they burned too long and missed Mars.

I’ve done this a thousand times in ksp. Step it up spacex

First douchebag to put litter on Mars.

It's flapping as the astronaut moves it around. It's not gravity, moron. It's the motion of his hand grabbing it and moving it. Same this for the supposed "flag waving in the wind on the moon". The astronaut had just planted the flag, and it was still jiggling around on the end of a flexible flag pole. baka You guys are just dragging us all down as a civilization. That's the absolute truth.

Do you not see that flexible cover bounced off the seal?

Gravity wouldn't let it reach the seal that way when he let it go.

How much cheaper does Elon need to make these launches before we can start launching death row prisoners into deep space as an alternative to lethal injection?

this is the same guy who runs sweatshops to make his cars and only makes "fixes" after ppl die driving them

imagine trusting him with a fucking rocket space travel

"oh sorry guys i know we just launched but we miss timed the blow an ur actually off corse, now ur gonna die, sorry"

We just lost the technology to block the radiation.

its not just the fucking radiation, hes saying the fucking asteroids themselves will damage the rocket...yet somehow we got thru both without issue 60 years ago

Why wouldn't he put up a backdrop if he was broadcasting to dick around with a tennis ball or whatever?

> post yfw Trump gets Hillary/Obama convicted of Treason and contracts SpaceX to launch them into deep space

So how do they get the water to float?

The car didn't have pilots brainlet, obviously they maneuvered through the asteroids.

what is the source of this video? has anybody asked the relevant agencies to explain it? In this day and age, it seems people could spam twitter etc with these videos and force some kind of response. What is it?

Best thing to do about moon landing conspiritards is ignore them

yeah they just fucking bobbed and weaved thru it like in star wars

van allen belts and the asteroid belts are not even near each other you dumb piece of shit

what is there to explain

Yes. This was really hard for me to find. Almost conspiracy hard. Checkmate round earthers

youtu.be/YCO_4UFINBQ

They want to send worthless SJW types through the Van Allen belt first. They are our monkeys now.

>hes saying the fucking asteroids themselves will damage the rocket
Where? Also, you do realize that asteroids in asteroid belts are hundreds of thousands of miles apart?

Acceptable

>THE FUCKING RADIATION/ASTEROID BELT
Are you on drugs or just stupid?

Thanks based Ausbro.

Jesus, this video makes me cringe a ton

please user, kill yourself

why exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lz5UeROyXM

Tim Peake is fucking Based.

threads like this always remind me to take what I hear from Sup Forums with a grain of salt

Am I retarded

I'm honestly fucking triggered that they didn't have Radar Rider blaring over the radio, like I'm genuinely bothered by it. What the fuck, man

kek
maybe don't believe every conspiracy you see online

Same, this and the thread a few months ago where we found out how much of Sup Forums is autistic.