Symphogear AXZ

Maria CD song up: mega.nz/#F!61wniKbS!ZzVIFoZLfPIgiREFdh7Akg

Lyrics:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13410176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone is facing the screen except Aoi. What does the bridge bunny see, Sup Forums?

Go listen to Ginude Airgetlám again.

I want to be as cool as Maria.

It's going to be tits vs. tits, right?

I want to be squeezed to death between their tits.

Good luck being cooler than this.

Thanks friend.

Chris' zenbus are far superior to those saggy tranny tits

Alchemical tits will never sag.

They're supposed to be perfect bodies, so they will have a bit of sag.

Maria is a fucking loser. You've already made it.

But, Can alchemy-boobs lactate?

Hibiki's fight against the noise and Chris in this episode is still one of my favourite scenes.

I don't see why not.

I just rewatched that episode earlier today. I had completely forgotten how good it is.

Tranny tits slapped on by back alley Thai Alca-surgeons obviously don't lactate.

They will always be like the bodies of young women in their most perfect state of development.

they ooze quicksilver on the night of a harvest moon, but otherwise no.

Hopefully Hibiki dies this season.

Death won't stop her.

>implying she won't just punch death

She's gonna "die". Then she pulls the same shit BIG SNEK did except better.

strawpoll.me/13410176

Only Tiki will get redeemed. Everyone else is either going to die or going to prison (either regular or supernatural). Screencap this.

All three get redeemed by cock.

Prelati switches sides.
Cagliostro might die or switch sides.
Saint Germain will probably die.

They'll hospitalize Hibiki again. RIP.

>I fucked up security and let a bomb in which killed your parents
>you saving my brother's life by amputating his leg is totally the same thing
I hope she dies

Well, yeah.

Haven't you noticed the team-ups in the OP are by breast size? Small Tits. Medium Tits. Large tits.

>Those lyrics for the second song

geez

B E F R I E N D I N G
Only the big bad gets to die.

>the befriended alchemists turn topdad into a girl and give him a gear

I could see Prelati switching sides because its fun.

Anyone else is playing Senki Zesshou Symphogear XD Unlimited?

I have no idea what im doing, but is fun.

Aaaaaaaahhhhh I don't want these ugly motherfuckers to join the main team, I had a hard enough time warming up to DMJii.

The new interview says unlike the previous villains, they're seeking their own justice which will be irreconcilable with that of the main team; and that maybe they won't deserve to have the hand outstretched to them.

did someone say F R I E N D S H I P ! ?

I am.
Brotip for those that haven't figured it out: Limit Broken/Awakened 4 star cards(be it geahs or memoria) are slightly stronger than most baseline 5 star cards while having significantly lower deployment cost. The free Kanade you get from the ongoing event is especially OP.

What are the odds on the following
>Dolls return
>Fine returns
>Carol is the new gear user
>Miku being relevant

Those are all 0%.

I'm holding onto some hope for dolls coming back in some way.

I want Chris to betray everyone and become an edgy villain for a few episodes.

>Dolls return

In the epilogue never again to be relevant, maybe? I get the feeling that they're worried about cast bloat, and rightfully so.

>Fine returns

I could actually see this happening sooner or later. It would be an asspull, but it would also be hype as fuck, which places it right down Symphogear's alley.

>Carol
>Miku

Nope. Also, good.

To be fair Fine's "death" was
>shirabe I love you, my scyth will cut your soul dess
>never brought up ever again

Yeah, it's going to be her and Maria

Faggots who refuse to learn are the biggest losers.
Don't take it too personally.

>>Dolls return
Nope
>>Fine returns
Isn't it established already that she WILL return someday?
>>Carol
I'm sorry ;_;
>>Miku
A sunshine is always important

>ugly
Fuck you, you're ugly.

>muh cast bloat
Opinion discarded.

>Isn't it established already that she WILL return someday?

The opposite if anything due to what she said in G, aka that it's time to let the living do their shit and ghosts shouldn't interfere.

again?

It's a trap that writers fall into whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

It's especially something that a short-ish story like a 12-13 episode Symphogear season needs to avoid. When you start trying to juggle 20 important characters, it turns into "Let's see what these two characters are up to. Then these two. Then these four. Then these four." This works fine if a single story arc is 30+ episodes, but it doesn't work so great when you're trying to tell a compact story.

>2 cds in and every song is shit aside from the failure trio combo one

Whew maybe Chris can break her streak and salvage this shit.

I didn't say cast bloat didn't exist. I said you're a retard, don't even know what cast bloat is and should stop throwing that term around in a pathetic attempt to sound smart.

>Maria

into the trash it goes

..For now

>join us and we will put that crippled mexican on our alchemical fridge of regenerarion so his leg will regrow
>he's gonna lost his dick though.

Along with your post.

honestly if she were to turn sides again I'd just wish the geahs would put her out of her misery.
Maria could just imitate her shit and we could move on.

A hero's return scene would be great hope it happens.

I'm not sure what you're spurging out about. We already have six protagonists, three antagonists, and five-ish key supporting characters, with more characters on the way. Since deciding to keep the b-team on as main characters, Symphogear basically guaranteed that they'd always be dangerously close to cast bloat.

Are you just upset that your favorite characters would qualify as bloat?

The Bavarian sluts will be befriended and they'll make an autoscorer to bear Fine's soul somewhat.
Ver returns as an AI.
Elf9 gets Carol's powers.
Everyone against the final boss.

I want Fine to return and get a geah.

>oh fuck there are more than 2 named characters! my brain can't take it CAST BLOAT STOP IT NOOOOOO

desu adding more characters would make this a lot more annoying considering the main characters still have their drama arcs every time as Chris is showing us right now.

If she changes sides again probably won't even be a fight.

>I have to do it
>we're friends
>the mistakes fo my past
>friends
>this is all my fault
>friendship!

Honestly I kind of dislike the current state of the cast, but that's because there is an A team and a B team. And I guess dmjii will always be fielded together.

Even Commie is bullying poor Elf9.

But the OP already showed the matchups this season and Kirika and Shirabe are seperated.

remove Maria to get rid of the problem of too many characters

Maria is clearly the most uninspired character that has zero original moves, motivations or anything

Nobody wants her in the show

I hope she makes a "noble sacrifice" or Chris just straight up goes insane, fights her and miss clicks and shoots her dead.

Look at the pacing between downtime and action scenes in earlier seasons compared to where we are at now. Most of the shitty pacing comes from the fact you need to cram more and more fight scenes in to get each major characters song on screen. This wasn't an issue when there were only 3 of them.

I like her, she has a cute hair and still tries very hard even though she's an old hag.

My mind is blown. I was too busy giggling at Bikki ridding Desstop to notice.

St. Germain's vagina bones are huge

That's called "shit writing" and I'm sure someone as smart as you doesn't need me to tell you it's a separate thing from cast bloat.

This is crazy enough to work

Nah it's just you. Get over it m8.

Will we get a training montage this season?

Did you skip the OP?

Yes
I just want to more sweaty Chris and motivated Bikki

I want Chris to die this season too. Hell, all six of these girls have death all around for the last four seasons and I'm sure next year someone big will die.

But Maria is second best gear

>Yes
What a fag. Testament is the second best OP song.

I hope it's Maria.

>too many characters
>problem
?????

> Join us and we will transform you into a cute girl
What do?

The Stacked, the Flat and the Blondies.

Join them.

>because a cute girl
>might get the chance to learn alchemy
whats the downside? worst comes to worst I get punched then pull a hibiki "we're all human we can talk this out!" and swap sides.

Do I have to wear a silly outfit too?

Where do I sign up ?

>remove Maria to get rid of the problem of too many characters

Don't you mean remove DMJii to fix the problem? They're one character effectively taking up two spaces.

Can I keep my dick?

>The CD version isn't as intense as when they sing it for the show

I hate it when this happens.

You get a new, better one.

Retard they HAVE to bloat the episodes with a fight so you can have the character song it has nothing to do with the writers and everything with who bankrolls the show.

I just want to stick my alca-dick into Prelati's alca-cunny.