Why do you hate Asian immigrants, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate Asian immigrants, Sup Forums?

I'm of Indian origin, my family came to Australia to create a better life for themselves and their children and fast forward 25 years they have done exactly that they have multiple houses paid off and due to the sacrifices that they made early on they put all my siblings and I into good schools and instilled in us the work ethic needed to succeed. All my siblings are professionals who graduated from the best universities, one of them is a doctor, one is a dentist and my oldest brother is now an economist for Westpac one of Australia's largest banks. I myself have managed to land a paid internship with Deloitte in only my second year of my Comp. sci degree at 19 years of age. The point is that we've done well for ourselves because we work hard and we contribute as best we can to the Australian economy. We pay our taxes. We assimilate into the culture. We don't commit any crime. We're very academically inclined. We're active in our communities and we bring with us great food and a rich culture.

So my question is.. why do you hate us? I can understand hating niggers, Arabs and other immigrants who just leach of welfare and don't work but we're different. So why do you hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlm2YGuKfcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my family came here to create a better life blah blah blah...

We're tired of the fucking rhetorical stereotypical fuckin answers dude. Your countries are fucking shit...FIX IT. What are you guys fucking useless? Do you need us to hold your fucking hand go fiz your shitty country?

Have you not seen the history of whites in Europe and N. America? We had to bleed for what we got...you fuckers aren't willing to bleed. You just leach onto other nations and breed like rats...now we aren't going to be the majority in our own fucking land...why do we hate you? Are you fucking serious...

When you are talking to westerners, they do not think of Indians as Asian. India is a totally different thing in our minds, Asians are the yellow sexy people. Indians are the brown tech support people that look like arabs.

In the 60's people liked Indians because people like The Beatles glamorized your country as a spiritual paradise for hippies. But that era is over.

In the current era, it's not good to look like an Arab in the western world. You are not muslims, but the muslims ruined it for you anyways. Sorry.

at my uni whites are the minority but we dont really hate being paired with asians/indians for group projects so long as they have like an australian accent and its clear they grew up here. The other non localised/assimilated indians/asians generally act more selfish, elitist and dishonest. Obviously a normal non retarded person knows not all asians and indians act that way.

Since your indian i will let you know the stereotypes that the non retarded bogan whites have for indians. You guys sometimes come across as a bit rude and elitist or whatever at times, and look down at like lower class people such as waiters at a restaurant or the homeless, as if you are far above them. Maybe this comes from like the cast system culture? Also some indian people have BO. Even indians that grew up here exhibit these traits sometimes

Chinese exchange students are boring af. They totally ruin the party culture. Foci off already.

Well put.
What you have described reflects my experience with indians in the US.

you're not white. you don't assimilate. we're not importing you to not commit crime, or to take up slots in our schools and businesses and houses. we don't need to import you for your food and we do not want your culture.

we are not importing you. our politicians are. they think they can pull the wool over our eyes and they're starting to find out they're wrong.

immigrants are what converts a nation into an undifferentiated economic zone.

Curry niggers aren't asian.

because you steal our jobs, our houses and our land fuck off back to india currynigger.

this is retarded, you know the reason most people move are economical right? why be a doctor getting paid less in x country when you could get paid in x country, and the leaders and politicians in western country don't mind brain draining 3rd world places to get the brightest in their country working for them. That's business, that's how things work. You want to change it, change the economic incentives with your votes and get other people on board. Don't act like you don't know why it's happening.

70% of white people i know hate this currynigger.

>Arabs
Pic related are Arabs.

You're all tight as a nuns cunt. You all stink. If you are as good as you say you are your family would be in India being productive and successful over there.

>I'm of Indian origin, my family came to Australia to create a better life for themselves
>themselves
Theres the problem.

>success
>wealth
>drive
>own multiple properties

This is why I hate your kind. You're greedy.

arabs, sand niggers, dune coons, whatever. Indians look like explody people to white people until they start talking and we can tell they are indian then.

not all white people are retarded

ambitious != greedy, and there are a lot of rich white people too, so the generalization doesn't really stick here

i remenber back in grade 2 i was like 6 years old some currynigger came up and grabbed me by the neck telling him to stop bullying his son, i pissed myself i was so scared. Dads call im up saying he would bash him. Turns out it was a completely different kid with my name.

i don't get it either.
Racism is evil dood.

Someone need a janitor?

Imagine how the extra tax revenue and expertise could have helped Indians in India.
Without smart people the country will never develop and migration will continue forever

If you put an Indian on this team they’d stick out more sorely than a white person.

I don't hate Asians as long as they're well behaved and don't launder dirty money through real estate.

The same can't be said about liberals who lump Desi, Oriental, and SE Asians together into one group and keep them out of college.

>there are rich white people
>so whites have to put up with gredy crooked scum from other countries as well
Kys

It's not a problem in very small doses, like Japan accepts, the problem is when mass immigration starts to turn the host population into a minority in their own homeland. Racially pluralistic societies do not function well. Australia should halt practically all non-white immigration.

Listen, thanks for the oil and stuff, but arabs, jews, indians, you all look alike to me.

>Arabs
>Jews
>Indians

trible DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBS

Why did the Indians hate their British colonial friends so much? The Brits improved everything from sanitation to government!

I guess it has something to do having foreigners move into your homeland in order to achieve financial gain at your own childen’s expense.

What exactly does that do for me? I don't care if you 'work hard'. Fuck off.

As if we didn't have doctors and economists before you came? We had civilisation as perfect as it could be before you shitskins started invading.

Shitty poo.

The term Asian was first coined for the Anatolian peninsula region and later moved eastward you retard. It isn’t a race.

>So my question is.. why do you hate us?
Because quality of life was built by australians. India has been a country for centuries and they still have problems, caused by DNA not by climate.

I’m Indian too fuck all y’all that been here your whole life and still don’t have car and house paid off. Lmao jealous cuz we buying up land

Also why do you even care what a bunch of neets and shills think about you. Just do you faggot lol Aussie Indians and Canada ones are fucking pussies

You're not Asian, you paki shit.

Why any country wants to import poo?
We should help curry niggers by giving them loo.

they really don't, if you're surrounded by ethnics you learn to tell them apart. Asians are easy to talk apart if it's SEA Asian vs East Asian, but otherwise nope

Also in my observation except in a single hand numbered cases, poo and chink never get along with each other.
This happens particularly in IT industry, but I'm sure it exists in other business as well.
As Chinks are usually cleaner then poo I suggest that we flush poo into loo immediately.

India was the the richest country in the world until the British raped committed mass genocide and divided it on leaving. India has only had independence for 70 odd years . these days are just a blip in indian history . the country that gave the world mathematics will be back . learn some history luddite.

>the country that gave the world mathematics
Mutherfuka numbers are arabic, unless you are going to tell me indian people really are arabic...?

The british raped australia too AND WE TURNED OUT FINE stop blaming others.

I dont hate them, Asians are OK and smart people.

POO IN LOO

But theres one thing that bothers me about asians: They always smile and have no concept for criticizing properly. The japanese are extrem at that level.
But its a coincidence with asians, and therefore you dont know what they are really thinking, unclear what their goal is.
So i better keep distance from them.

No go back to your shithole and fix your own shitty country.

Indians are disgusting, they act like they own the place, yet they fucking stink, they steal, they are literal retards. Fuck pajeet.

100% agree

Fucking digits
I love asians

No, the British just used Australia as a garbage dump for scum. And today it's still a garbage dump, but this time it's Asia's.

Because I think my genes are worth to be preserved. You invade our space and territory. I do not care about your accomplishments, we can reach this with eugenics anyway. I want to be around people who are, look, think and feel like me, but not some smelly Poos or Gooks.

Racial homogeneity + eugenics + valuable culture = Best nations

The greater the racial heterogeneity, the lower the social cohesion, leading to indifference at best, but often to racial conflicts and even civil war, particularly when resources become scarce.

Access to Whites is not a human right.

100% every sandeep I've met

>They always smile and have no concept for criticizing properly.
Well it's just their culture to be nice to people at most times, that's why they're usually really passive or just smile at you for whatever reason. I see nothing wrong with that. They have a sense of decency unlike loudmouthed westerners (usually americans) who would criticise people for the most bullshit of reasons. Also, *cough* Logan Paul *cough*

pray tell how you tell them apart then?

Yea and when i say faggot, it means a bundle of sticks

I don't hate you. I'd like Australia to be 90% European, and the other 10% made up of people like you.

You'd best migrate to a rural place or an island with your "own kind" then. Migration is a really good tactic to strengthen relations and prevent nepotistic wars. Also, it helps people think diversely and be more open-minded. The more traditionalistic a person is, the less exposed they are to the big wide world out there, thus the less intelligent they will be. You're already on the internet, and if you want to be really traditional, then stop using it, because of people who "invade" your personal internet space or whatever that is. I've met many cool people online from all parts of the world and it helped me develop and discover myself for who I truly am.

>Racially pluralistic societies do not function well. Australia should halt practically all non-white immigration.
Lies. America is a shithole because of your backwards, offensive, racism culture. Your own kind attack your own just to defend the minorities and add more fuel to the fire. Here in Australia, EVERYONE can BE racist and/or hating, and be detained for that. Australia is the best handled multicultural country in the world. You classify people based on stereotypes and looks, literally saying to judge the book by its cover. We don't have racial classifications here.

You’re taking the jobs of hu-whites. Period. Fix and build your own damn countries. I don’t hate you, or anyone for that matter except traitorous whites, but my people should come first in our own countries.

>You'd best migrate to a rural place or an island with your "own kind" then.
Or we just close the borders and bring your kind back to your home nation. Stop stalking us White people. Access to Whites is not a human right.

>Migration is a really good tactic to strengthen relations and prevent nepotistic wars.
Are you retarded? The relations have never been worse. Look at the US how much hate and racial conflicts exist between Whites and Blacks (BLM, Knockout Game) or between Blacks and Hispanics.

>Also, it helps people think diversely and be more open-minded. The more traditionalistic a person is, the less exposed they are to the big wide world out there, thus the less intelligent they will be.
Japan and South Korea are the most homogeneous countries and they are some of the smartest people. I grew up in a multicultural society and it brings nothing but lower social cohesion, tendency of self-segregation and a lot of crime. I have to experience becoming a minority in my own country.

>You're already on the internet, and if you want to be really traditional, then stop using it, because of people who "invade" your personal internet space or whatever that is. I've met many cool people online from all parts of the world and it helped me develop and discover myself for who I truly am.
That is nice for you, please go to Somalia then to get your multiculturalism there if it is so great. I like looking at other cultures, but I love my own one. I want to live according to my values, culture and speak my language. In addition, I want to preserve my race.

Because the majority of them have made things fucking worse

>us White people
I'm not talking about ""WHITE"" people you retard, I specifically said "your own kind", retards who think like you do. Racial classifications is just an excuse to discriminate people.

>Look at the US how much hate and racial conflicts exist between Whites and Blacks
As I said before, US has a really, really shitty system of managing people from different backgrounds and cultures, compared to the other western countries. Again, Racial classifications is just an excuse to discriminate people. Even Indians can be classified as "black" too.

>Japan and South Korea are the most homogeneous countries and they are some of the smartest people
Literally co-relation, not causation. I'd say the same reason why the West is successful is because of their intermingling with different countries.

> I grew up in a multicultural society and it brings nothing but lower social cohesion, tendency of self-segregation and a lot of crime. I have to experience becoming a minority in my own country.
I grew up in a multicultural society, and have seen zero racism, strong social cohesion, some segregation (but only for the newcomers, 2nd gen or perma residents are chill), and crimes of which is 99% by bogans and ice addicts. It's just US, or where you live really.

>That is nice for you, please go to Somalia then to get your multiculturalism there if it is so great.
If Somalia is diverse enough, then I'll go. Your idea of diversity is where "Everyone must be an African, or ""black"" to be diverse".

>I want to preserve my race
Same here, I want to preserve the human race. But we can't do that if we start hating each other.

The fact that you need to ask speaks volumes. You quite simply don't get it. But that's OK, you never will.

You're completely incompatible with the culture attributed to white diaspora from Britain and our innate values as a people. In rare circumstances you may develop a surface level recognition for some aspects, but the complete picture that defines us cannot be taught nor appreciated by those outside of our families. The same can be said of any culture.

The fact that you claim to 'assimilate' in itself is completely outrageous, though in a sense holds a weird merit considering so many hold this view that sit outside of the culture described above that you in turn have your own faux version or perception of who were are (which is ill informed, assumptive and ignorant at best). This you 'belong' to and most definitely assimilate into.

The resentment stems from the systematic way in which nations and cultures of the white Commonwealth are being diluted and eroded by imports such as yourself. You will always be seen as one of many breeds of ruiners who are slowly but surely destroying the very fabric of nations which you were attracted to.

Fix your own country. Develop your own culture.

>why do you hate Asian immigrants

I don't

Part 1

>I'm not talking about ""WHITE"" people you retard, I specifically said "your own kind", retards who think like you do. Racial classifications is just an excuse to discriminate people.
Races are a biological reality. Why do you claim to be smart but deny science? Even those who claim not to believe in races implicitly act as they would exist, contradicting their own views. For example, they promote affirmative action, complain about White flight, warn about racism (which can only exist if races actually exist), lead campaigns like Black Lives Matter and teach about White guilt.

Almost all conflicts and wars throughout history are based on race and religion. Bringing different races to the same territory is practically a guarantee of conflicts, especially when resources getting scarce (at the moment we have an abundance of resources).

>As I said before, US has a really, really shitty system of managing people from different backgrounds and cultures, compared to the other western countries.
And this we find EVERYWHERE where there are different races all over the world and throughout history. Diversity is truly a shitty system. Kurds vs Turks, Jews vs Palestinians, Blacks vs Hispanics, Blacks vs Arabs, Blacks vs Whites, Pakis vs Indians, Armenians vs Turks, Gypsies vs Whites, Whites vs Jews, Albanians vs Serbs. IT DOES NOT WORK YOU UTTER RETARD.

>I grew up in a multicultural society, and have seen zero racism, strong social cohesion, some segregation (but only for the newcomers, 2nd gen or perma residents are chill), and crimes of which is 99% by bogans and ice addicts. It's just US, or where you live really.
I do not live in the US, I live in Europe. And it is the same in Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden and Norway. Flooding our countries with millions of Blacks and Browns will only make us a minority and lead to losing power, as well as racial extinction in the long-term.

Arabs aren't really a race. Countries like Saudi, Egypt and Yemen are darker on average than North Arabs

>strawman
>Almost all conflicts and wars throughout history are based on race and religion.
>we find EVERYWHERE
Those that you mentioned there are nations, retard.
Now if we can get countries to be diverse, then there would be no wars to fight, would there? If there are Jews, or Kurds or Turks on both sides, why would they still fight for their own "racial identity" or whatever clusterfucked stupidity that is about.

>Flooding our countries with millions of Blacks and Browns
This is the only point I'll agree with you on. I absolutely abhor refugeeism. You DON'T just accept random people from wartorn countries without a background check. You need a Christmas Island of some sort to detain those kinds of people, and do a thorough check to see if they're cleared or not. Immigration = Good, Refugees = Bad

>curries all showing their soy face
>chinks kinda half-arsing it like they think they should play along but know that it's stupid

kek

if you think about or have to ask this kind of shit, you're not one of us and never will be

so fuck off, we're full

Part 2

>I grew up in a multicultural society, and have seen zero racism, strong social cohesion
I have absolutely no loyalty or social cohesion with people who are not White. I will only use them if it is in alignment with my own advantage. If there is any crisis I will not help them but rather seek my own benefit. In a conflict I will not side with non-Whites.

The only reason I live next to you is because I am forced to because the government opens the borders. You will never be White, you will never be one of us, I will never identify with you and if the chance arises I will kick you out or stab you in the back. There is no common ground. Access to Whites is no human right, go away you smelly Poo.

And if we look at all the racial conflicts I mentioned earlier this is also how other races think. Israelis stick with Israelis, Pakis with Pakis, Kurds with Kurds etc.

>If Somalia is diverse enough, then I'll go. Your idea of diversity is where "Everyone must be an African, or ""black"" to be diverse".
Dumb excuse. You would make it more diverse by your presence. Also, why not going to the paradise called Brazil? The most diverse country on Earth.

>Same here, I want to preserve the human race. But we can't do that if we start hating each other.
Humans are no race, but a species you complete brainlet. Strengthening Whites and keeping White countries pure is the best way to help humanity. Mixing all kinds of races together is the receipt for chaos, conflicts and wars as proven again and again in human history.

tbqh true Asians will never ever truly assimilate in white piggu culture. At the rate you're going, your kids will develop identity issues fast and the shrinks will be making bank on your fat wallet.

t. Chang

>If there are Jews, or Kurds or Turks on both sides, why would they still fight for their own "racial identity" or whatever clusterfucked stupidity that is about.
They would fight because at least one of the groups will accuse the other of treason due to connections in the opposing country. Then you get civil war + whatever bullshit war you've rightly identified as bullshit. It's too easy to divide and conquer when there's racial mix because nobody can trust each other on a biological level because they all look and act different.

>Those that you mentioned there are nations, retard.

>Kurdistan is a nation
>Palestine is a nation
>The conflict between them is not between races
You are a complete brainlet.

>Now if we can get countries to be diverse, then there would be no wars to fight, would there? If there are Jews, or Kurds or Turks on both sides, why would they still fight for their own "racial identity" or whatever clusterfucked stupidity that is about.
Here a fight between Turks and Kurds in Germany. Seems your stupid theory does not work.
youtube.com/watch?v=jlm2YGuKfcg

>You need a Christmas Island of some sort to detain those kinds of people, and do a thorough check to see if they're cleared or not.
Intelligent immigrants are even more dangerous, they are a greater threat. Look at the White settlers who invaded the USA, they were the most competent and intelligent - it ended with the genocide of the native people.

>I have absolutely no loyalty or social cohesion with people who are not White.
Then the problem is You. If you don't know how to properly talk to people of different backgrounds and cultures, then you need to fix yourself.

>I will only use them if it is in alignment with my own advantage. If there is any crisis I will not help them but rather seek my own benefit. In a conflict I will not side with non-Whites.
>I will never identify with you and if the chance arises I will kick you out or stab you in the back
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I wouldn't help degenerates who suck cock for 25 cents here either.

>You would make it more diverse by your presence.
I'd go there if I was China, and had trade deals to do. But sadly, I'd like to enjoy my spare time, thank you very much.

>why not going to the paradise called Brazil
Might actually visit there one day.

>Strengthening Whites and keeping White countries pure is the best way to help humanity
The biggest circlejerk that ever could happen. All a delusional fantasy, I'd say the same for Blacks, but no, I like diversity. I'm thinking that you're just uncomfortable with them because you've probably never even tried to at least make an attempt at being friends.

Outstanding post, brother.

>Why do you hate Asian immigrants, Sup Forums?
Because WE DON'T WANT THEM you fucking chink.

>Here a fight between Turks and Kurds in Germany
They're brainlets like you who don't know how to assimilate and be friends with others. Give them some time and they'll fit in.

>Intelligent immigrants are even more dangerous
Yeah, dangerous to other competitors, but very helpful to the country. If a scientist migrated to, lets say, USA, then those "intelligent immigrants" actually help USA prosper. Look at the World Wars. Germany, or Russia would've won if it wasn't for Einstein's migration, that ended it. You would've have had not been able to satiate your cuck porn fetishes if the world history took a different turn.

>Then the problem is You. If you don't know how to properly talk to people of different backgrounds and cultures, then you need to fix yourself.
As I grew up next to other races and also met many at university I certainly have the ability and I am even friends with some of them. Yet, I will always prefer and favour people from my own race. I want to live in a homogenous White country. Foreign visitors and guests are welcome, but I do not want to become a minority. I want to preserve my race, I want to have my own space. If you are invading it and do not go back then you are my enemy. You are creating a life and death situation for my own race. And once resources become scarce we will have a race war.

I deeply respect Japanese to have their own homogenous nation, I think it is their good right.

>Might actually visit there one day.
Ok, please go to and stay in Brazil then.

>The biggest circlejerk that ever could happen. All a delusional fantasy, I'd say the same for Blacks, but no, I like diversity. I'm thinking that you're just uncomfortable with them because you've probably never even tried to at least make an attempt at being friends.
You do not get it. Mixing everyone together means chaos, conflicts and war. Homogenous nations like Japan mean peace. As said before, if you love diversity so much then just go to Brazil, no place is more diverse. Access to Whites is not a human right.

what a cute little guy!!

can't they just stay where they are

What a load of bullshit.

>They're brainlets like you who don't know how to assimilate and be friends with others. Give them some time and they'll fit in.
Assimilation means being fake. I prefer someone from a foreign race who is authentic and genuine over someone who is only acting (ideally I prefer to have neither of them). For example, there is nothing more pathetic than a Wigger or Weeb.

Turks and Kurds fight against each other for hundreds of years, you are completely delusional.

>Yeah, dangerous to other competitors, but very helpful to the country. If a scientist migrated to, lets say, USA, then those "intelligent immigrants" actually help USA prosper. Look at the World Wars. Germany, or Russia would've won if it wasn't for Einstein's migration, that ended it. You would've have had not been able to satiate your cuck porn fetishes if the world history took a different turn.
Jews have done nothing but infiltrated, subverted and undermined our nations which now threatens our very existence - which proves my point that more intelligent individuals from certain races are even more dangerous.

If you would be a Native American and could go back in time, would you welcome smart White settlers to America?

Those are all positions that could go to Australians. The WAP was in place to stop racial tensions and problems that plague multi-ethnic populations, in other words, so we don't become like America. Some kikes decided the economy was worth more than social cohesion now we're slowly slipping down the diversity slide into oblivion.

You're no niggers, I personally don't hate you like I do niggers, but you're still hated by most whites for no more reason than you do not belong among us. At least you know most of the people you interact with who show you courtesy despise you even if they can't figure out why thanks to the diversity indoctrination we all go through. We're entering a white awakening across the world due to the European invasion and the US democrats showing their cards, and it will only get worse as more diversity is forced upon us.

The problem is that assimilation is not possible in countries with a long history of ethnocentric culture who suddenly decide to import shitskins for """economic""" reasons. The only way for multiculturalism to work (to the best of its capability) is to have a country that starts off multicultural in the first place. These places are usually colonies/ former colonies where the indigenous complied or were completely annihilated or didn't exist in the first place.

If you want to live in a multicultural society, go migrate to a multicultural state yourself and stop forcing the white countries into becoming a brown shadow of itself. Even these countries are rife with segregation issues and racial tensions which are at least remedied partially by a national cohesion engendered by the multicultural charter.

I don't hate all Asians, just the Chinese because they come here to spy and steal technology and nearly all of them are proto-colonists who are more loyal to the CCP than the US.

Chinks get the gas on the day of the rope. No mercy to any of those lying rats.

This goyim is also right.

Remember that jew zealand chink that came here honestly trying to find out why we hate him and got eternally btfo by some wop?

>As I grew up next to other races and also met many at university I certainly have the ability and I am even friends with some of them. Yet, I will always prefer and favour people from my own race.
Then, there's no reason to spread hate and discrimination against them then.

> I do not want to become a minority.
Neither do I, I don't want to be the only person here that's accepting of people from different backgrounds. I don't want history to keep repeating itself of wartorn bullshitry where everyone murders everyone for bullshit reasons.

>I want to live in a homogenous White country. I want to preserve my race, I want to have my own space. If you are invading it and do not go back then you are my enemy.
I'd also want to live in a place where everyone's a Nekogirl who sucks my cock 8 times a day. But sadly, the reality is bigger than just fantasies. Life is not like video games where you can just ignore and discriminate on people, just because you don't like their skin colour or their looks.

>If you would be a Native American and could go back in time, would you welcome smart White settlers to America?
If I was a Native American who had the powers to go back in time, I'd liberate everyone (esp the west) and make them more accepting of others, even prevent the genocide.

>I'm of Indian origin, my family came to Australia to create a better life for themselves and their children and fast forward 25 years they have done exactly that they have multiple houses paid off and due to the sacrifices that they made early on they put all my siblings and I into good schools and instilled in us the work ethic needed to succeed

we don't need more people living in first world countries and destroying our planet as a result. plus, we don't want to associate with street-shitters.

>If you want to live in a multicultural society, go migrate to a multicultural state yourself and stop forcing the white countries into becoming a brown shadow of itself.
I already fucken posted it here before that I live in a multicultural community. If I had not, then I wouldn't be here bantering with these fine lads.

>he problem is that assimilation is not possible in countries with a long history of ethnocentric culture
A load of bullshit. The present is the proof.

>prevent wars
I think the lack of wars is going to make us go extinct.

>it helps people think diversely and be more open-minded
Why is increased racial and sexual diversity linked with poorer company performance?

>The more traditionalistic a person is, the less exposed they are to the big wide world out there, thus the less intelligent they will be.
Intelligence != knowledge. Also poos being in your country doesn't mean we get any knowledge gained from poos in looland.

>You're already on the internet, and if you want to be really traditional, then stop using it, because of people who "invade" your personal internet space or whatever that is
Fuck off. We're not luddites. Go and tell Japan that their technology is not part of their culture because they have almost no poos.

>I've met many cool people online from all parts of the world and it helped me develop and discover myself for who I truly am.
Individualist drivel. You are what your ancestors were, you might have more knowledge and a different culture, but your brain is their brain. The fruit of their labour was a shithole. The fruit of my ancestors labour was the west. My ancestors made the west, and I am their continuation. People like me can make the west. People like you might be able to make something, but it's not the west. I want the west to live forever.

Im going to live in thailand for likely a few months later this month. Going to bangkok, surrounded by ugly gooks, That being said i dont think all asians are ugly. Some can be very cute, but not taiwanese. Hopefully I'll be able to fuck some Euro tourists

>Turks and Kurds fight against each other for hundreds of years
And so did Europe for hundreds of years and many other countries, you're also completely delusional.

>Jews
Yes goy, shill some more of them spicy kekistani memes

>we're different

Yeah, Arabs make society unsafe, you make it unpleasant.

People would hate you less if you didn't strike them as rats fleeing a sinking ship, deploying the same practices here that ruined the place you came from.

Where have non-europeans successfully integrated into anglo-australian society? Has there been one community that has? Not even the greeks or italians have completely.

>I live in a multicultural community
What I want is just one anglo homeland. A state for anglos, by anglos, with mostly anglos.

>Then, there's no reason to spread hate and discrimination against them then.
How ignorant are you? Only reading the parts of the answer you like? I gave you multiple reasons for why I do not want them to live in my country. I want to preserve my race, I want to live among people who look, think, act and feel like me.

>Neither do I, I don't want to be the only person here that's accepting of people from different backgrounds. I don't want history to keep repeating itself of wartorn bullshitry where everyone murders everyone for bullshit reasons.
Then go to Brazil and live the multicultural dream there instead of forcing yourself next to other Whites who do not want this - otherwise it will just lead to disdain, lower social cohesion, conflicts and chaos in the long-term.

>I'd also want to live in a place where everyone's a Nekogirl who sucks my cock 8 times a day. But sadly, the reality is bigger than just fantasies. Life is not like video games where you can just ignore and discriminate on people, just because you don't like their skin colour or their looks.
Well, I fight for my objectives, I will sabotage you at any given opportunity and stab you in the back when I can. There is no peace between us. You endganger the existence of my race. You force yourself to live next to people who disagree with that. If you would be wise, you respect my wish to be homogenous like Japan or South Korea. But it seems you want war.

You could go to Brazil, but no, you must invade White countries.

>If I was a Native American who had the powers to go back in time, I'd liberate everyone (esp the west) and make them more accepting of others, even prevent the genocide.
Ok, but we know how it worked out in reality. Native Americans were almost completely genocided and now live in special areas.

Do you know the difference between Thailand and Taiwan ffs

>And so did Europe for hundreds of years and many other countries, you're also completely delusional.
There are surely also wars for other reasons than race, for example power. Yet, racial conflicts and wars can never be solved peacefully. It ends when the other race is genocided or enslaved.

>Yes goy, shill some more of them spicy kekistani memes
>Jews dindu nothing, pure coincidence

>I think the lack of wars is going to make us go extinct.
I'd say the AIs killing off the human race is a much probable answer.

>Why is increased racial and sexual diversity linked with poorer company performance?
lolwat? You meant BLACKED.com isn't doing good?
B-But they're selling like gold.

>Also poos being in your country doesn't mean we get any knowledge gained from poos in looland.
But it does help those diversity points, and they work harder than an average bogan on welfare.

>You are what your ancestors were, you might have more knowledge and a different culture, but your brain is their brain. The fruit of their labour was a shithole
Regardless of ancestry, nations rise and fall. Those nations that people discriminate nowadays were once great empires. So rich fuckers 2000 years ago could be just plebs on the street nowadays, you'd never know.

>I want the west to live forever.
Fuck the west, fuck thottery, fuck traditionalism.
We need a better system than "THE WEST".

oh shit, I messed that one up. Good thing i didnt start trying to learn the language

>Only a small amount of Aussies ITT mentioning Chink's propensity towards spying on and stealing technology for their home country or colonizing Australian land by buying up all the minerals and property in cities to the detriment of their own white children.

Shamfur dispray.

You have bigger issues than "Muh white identity being infringed" like the very real and looming threat of being turned into a client state of China and being made second class citizens in your own countries by over-achieving chink immigrants with higher IQ averages.

White Nationalist revolt or perish. This goes for all white countries.

"my family came to Australia to create a better life for themselves and their children"
You answered your own question you fucking filthy street shitter.