Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice...

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...
Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

>Month Five:
this is when the nervous system is developed enough to feel pain. abortions after this point should be illegal unless the continued pregnancy jeopardizes the life of the mother. unless the mother is a nigger. then the pregnancy should be aborted in a way which sterilizes the mother

>abortion at five fucking months in

Kill yourself Christfag

>christcuck argues from emotion instead of fact news at 11

/thread

Lol the baby can talk at month one. Kill yourself OP.

The baby isn’t 8 inches in the first month

>argumentation based on fee fees

Weak

it has a human brain

this is extremely cringy. what a humongous faggot

>ethics =/= fee fees
murdering human life is not a fee fee problem it's a moral issue, you mongoloid

Morality is based upon feelings so he's not technically wrong.

>Implying that a unborn child is an less alive or human five months or one month in

What really happens
Year 3:
>Mommy will you take me back.Can you hear me?. After I've been sold all I get is raped and beat. Strangers both grown men and woman rape me and beat me.when will it end?Please help mommy.
Year 6:
> Mommy? After they took out all my teeth and cut all my fingers off so I can bleed to death. Am i dieing mommy?Can you hear me mommy? Will it finally end?

Your understanding of the stages of fetal development are inaccurate

>Morality is based upon feelings
wrong

Spoken like one who hasn't actually thought about morality.

Fucking brainlets. Shut the fuck up, put down the weed and Vidya, and start with the Greeks you little shit.

>month six
Fully cognitive fetus able to formulate thoughts and advance rational thinking in English - sense of self, knowledge of profession, its place in the world - as well as clairvoyant, psychokinesis; it perceives that which it can't hear, from inside the womb.

>birth
Forgets everything, turns stupid, shits itself and cries for food. Also cries for attention, cries for pain, cries for everything and anything.

Okay senpai.

;_;

Some people just want to have copious amounts of unprotected sex with strangers and then not deal with any consequences even if that means killing their own child. Is that so wrong?

Yah, but is it white?

I'M NOT CUTTING ONIONS YOU'RE CUTTING ONIONS !

This but unironically

please put a nigger fetus instead in your next post. It's too heartbreaking with the white one.

No, I am factually correct.

Yes this post is invisible.

Creative tactic, I approve.

the video was sad.

Month Eight: Mommy, I'm safe with Jesus in Heaven. He gave me a computer and said I could be the biggest faggot on Sup Forums all I wanted. I love you mommy.

What about one day short of 5 months?

this. they make plastic strips that screw into the fallopian tubes that serve as a lattice for scar tissue to grow on and obstruct all future eggs from reaching the uterus. its quick and not surgical like ligating tubes, more like implanting an IUD. these should be installed on both tubes during any abortion procedure. especially niggers

You can't be Right-wing and support abortion

Wrong. Morals are beyond feelings, but also a part of it. Something can feel good, but be morally wrong and something can be hard to do, but be the morally right thing.

Actually the first sense a fetus develops is touch and they develop this by 8 weeks. I'm pretty sure this means they can feel pain. This heh, we'll call it a poem, did have several other innacuracies however,. They can't hear untill they're about 17 weeks so not the first month.

>no empathy
>flag
checks out

that's retarded. abort retards. abort deformities.

>its ok to kill things as long as they dont feel pain

Literally who gives a fuck?
Most of them are poor people or Minorities anyhow?

I guarantee millions of white babies have been aborted too

the "what race is the baby" argument only works in heavily nigged countries like America where abortion is a public health service to keep the negro population down

abortion is also useful for preventing defective births

I also dont give a fuck if its white
More Abortion would have gotten rid of a lot of White Trash in AUS

LOL, no. At this point the fetus still has brain activity equal to or lesser than legally brain dead.

Also
>A muh Fee fees strawman
Abortion
(Even post birth killing of unwanted children) has existed since the Greeks and romans

abortion is haram in islam, convert.

Abortion is the #1 CAUSE OF DEATH for niggers in America.

Without Abortion niggers would be at least 30% of the population.

Anti-Abortion = Pro-Nigger

This desu

Not only do I support 3rd trimester abortions, I support 4th trimester abortions. Yeah thats right. I'm talking OUTSIDE the womb. After birth. Most people think they are "safe" after being born. They are wrong. You are still being assessed for your value as you continue to mature. Is the person a nigger? Drop him dead. A Jew? Burn it before it lays eggs. Kill everything in sight. Only the elderly are safe, for their mothers are dead. When the mom has passed away only then are you safe.

Abortion is murder, no exceptions.

White Trash > High-Class Nigger

Problem with a lot of the stormfront fags and pagans is they have thrown the baby out with the bathwater. They see the slithering tricks and appeals to emotions in the left and see emotions as weaknesses to be despised. Emotions tempered with reason and virtue is a good and noble thing and necessary.

It is not bad to be saddened and sickened by the murder of unborn babies. What else could they be but unborn humans, cut off before their time? God sees all. It is the killing of human life. Progressives try to justify it by shamelessly calling them parasites. If that is the case then a three month old baby is a parasite that can be dispatched with. Who cares? It is all subjective.

The west was made great through Christianity. With the perverted forms of modern and postmodern western philosophies, life and purpose no longer have meaning. All reject a whole other spiritual reality, and only see themselves as a nebulous collection of corpuscles bound by fields of force. God help us