Uber has a Gender pay gap despite having no discrimination among its drivers

aei.org/publication/new-research-on-nearly-2-million-uber-drivers-finds-a-gender-earnings-gap-of-7-even-in-the-complete-absence-of-gender-discrimination/

Apparently, men work more hours and more intensely to earn more. Who would’ve guessed?

>be woman
>complain about muh discrimination in the workplace
>patriarchy is what’s keeping me poor
>signup to work for Uber
>mfw even the algorithm discriminates against me

Hahaha, refute this, feminists

Because of the patriarchy, women have internalized workplace discrimination that makes it harder for them to try to work as hard.

a fucking leaf

The only way to fix it is to pay them more anyway to make up for it.

lol pay them more for the same amount of work. Now I know you are baiting

Because the aggressive male, patriarchal drivers intimidate more tips out of riders.

It's obvious, men work more hours and relate better with their customers and probably drive better...getting more tips.
Really the only solution desu. We can't have this shit in 2018

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

GIRLS DOT WANT TO WORK AS OFTEN AS MEN.

Why are women so worthless?

>Encourage poor performance through extra pay for less/worse work rather than incentivising high performance through bonuses and packaging
Is this kind of thinking the reason that nothing I ever buy says "made in Canada"

GET OUT OF MY CAR!!

Pretty sure canada was being satirical, user

One can only hope

The trauma is also inherited
t. A Jewish holocaust survivor born in 1983

Maybe if I pretend to be upset about this I can see even more pay as a male?

If women are that stupid, they should not be left alone, but a controllet, like a parent, to train her, to steer her, to civilese her, to controll her. Also they should not jave a right to vote, or to spend money...

More holocaust survivors are born everyday it seems

Then the male drivers can just identify as female and get paid more too.

Clients are obviously cancelling rides as soon as they see a woman behind the wheel, it is the only explanation.
I thought we were past this, it's 2018...
From now on I will cancel all rides with male drivers

I know for a fact that female drivers get tipped more often than males. The reason: RIDERS FEEL SORRY FOR THEM
pitiful

Yep, I always cancel on female drivers, simply because they can't drive for shit.

that's not a gender pay gap, that's just humans doing more work than other humans and the rest being spoiled brats trying to get by without doing any work

so whats the reason?
probably men are willing to put in longer hours than woman.

i wonder what the averages are for each sex

>Clients are obviously cancelling rides as soon as they see a woman behind the wheel, it is the only explanation.
Maybe it's just that if they die before they get there you don't get paid.

I read on ribbit that one of the reasons is women don't work at night because they feel unsafe.

>women
>in the workplace
That's the problem right there.