This is why we need automation ASAP

This is why we need automation ASAP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azSYefZhv1s
seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cps/d/web-design-licensed-website/6455155350.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XddKClUrUI&itct=CBUQpDAYACITCPKvp5HcldkCFRK0fgod_5sMyzIHYXV0b25hdkiDgd_Nhu_clP4B
youtu.be/UWvBvKSkC_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don’t see a problem. It adds flavor to the lettuce

Builds up the immune system.

lettuce is for vegans anyway

for $15 an hour, he wouldve gone barefoot

automation is simple I just need a fucking engineer and a factory and I will run fucking mcdonalds and shit king out of town how are people so fucking blind.
I could have two people running those stores at lunch rush nationwide.

I've managed at fast food and pizza places before. If you did this on my shift you'd be fired instantly. Not everyone who works in food is a cuck. Also if I wasn't a manager and another co-worker did that I'd probably have some strong words with him. You don't fuck with someone's food.

Foot fungaaasss

If you eat at these places you deserve all the germs and microbes you get

The little bit of fast food floor grease on this punk's shoes ain't nothing compared to the countless times it was shit on by some spic working the field.

It's almost as if lack of automation in the restaurant has literally nothing to do with a lack of technology and everything to do with the fact that people outside of Sup Forums are social beings. Really makes you think.

number 15

Satan confirms
Fast food is designed for people who deserve that level of quality

HEEHEEEHEEE I PUT MY DICK WARTS IN YOUR TACO!

This. If you haven’t seen the video you are missing out

I had a bitch I think was the night manager at a mcdonalds serve me ice cold fries at 2 am.
I went back though and and calmly explained the fries were cold. She got an attitude with me, told me to pull up, took the fries back through the window(health code violation) and I'm 90% she she redepfried the exact same fries.

also like 70% of the time, the coffee taste list piss, not in the "ew this taste like shit" way. I mean it has the exact same taste of real piss in it.

I was reading about this the other day. There's a new chain of convenience stores in Hong Kong or somewhere that are fully automated. You scan your phone for entry and scan each item you grab to add it to your PayPal total or whatever. No staff in store, just a video screen that links to a customer service representative if you need assistance for whatever reason.
One customer service rep manages something like 6 stores at once.

>Call corporate
>Use serial number on box to ID restaurant
>Use Shoes and security footage to ID food stepper
>Save humanity

They need to fucking sweep and mop.

>has the exact same taste of real piss in it.
And you know what piss tastes like how ?

fast food is garbage. actual fucking garbage. open the nearest dumpster and start eating to save yourself some McBucks.

My local McDs just got renovated and had a load of self order machines installed.

Wow the Brisith never try their own piss even once. No wonder everyone thinks you guys are prude.

if you don't know where this picture came from, you're the cancer and need to fuck off back to re ddit.

agreed, fuck humans they should never make food.

Ill show you later

Fun fact: he was the last user doxed via .exif data in an image posted on Sup Forums. After that incident m00t made it so that .exif data was not included.

See, american will be the last country to do this. Such a backwards ass nation that values hard work for little money when you don’t have to

Those were good times

What is .exif data?

but I'm talking made to order.
If all goes well I'll have that shit up end of this year or early jan

Hey r*ddit
How about you use google and take your newfag ass back to your website

Fast food restaurants are already beginning the rollout of automated ordering, the stores they're installed in just have one nigger flipping burgers in the back. Not much longer until you don't even need that nigger, a fully automated hipster restaurant opened up in San Francisco in 2015.

Its not just le fancy yuropoor fast food joints either, Wendy's started their rollout in Ohio or some shit like that, and one place in my town that I know of has had automated ordering for a couple years.

It helps you delete System32

He should have left it. If you're not smart enough to wipe your exif data then you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.

I was in that thread. I can't believe it's been 6 fucking years with no .exif data. m00t really cut our Sup Forumsalls off with that move.

Actually I havnt checked in years. I wonder if it's back?

Your literally using the internet right now, google it you lazy piece of shit

This is why I don't go to shit tier fast food places operated by Indians that employ niggers and spics on a mass scale.

Do Americans really do this?

burger still being delusional

Exif disappeared that long ago? This place is a fucking trap. I need to go.

That's Panera Bread, isn't it?

>I need to go.

YOU GO. YOU GO NAO.

I'd eat at McD over any local restaurant if we consider hygene only.

Stop buying fast food period.

Honestly that's pretty low on the list of disgusting things that happen behind the scenes at fast food places.

>I just need a fucking engineer and a factory
i just need 20 or so $5 MCU's, a laptop, wood, nails, soldering iron + solder, wire, stainless steel, a welder, servos and burger ingredients

i'll have to stop myself because the list got progressively longer the more i thought about it

It’s Burger King
youtu.be/azSYefZhv1s

Non-whites do

Yer fuckin dumb, just like pic related seo scammer.

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cps/d/web-design-licensed-website/6455155350.html

Millennials are such fucking rats.

>Non-whites do

Americans, then?

We've had the technology to flip burgers for over a century, you fucking retarded nigger. People don't want their restaurant food cooked by machines. The fact that humans prefer dealing with humans is the only thing that has prevented complete automation, and there's no evidence that will change anytime soon. It's amazing that you're using the fucking internet to be a retard, yet you think there's a technological limitation preventing us from being able to take a piece of meat and flip it over a few times...

I never understood why someone would be rude with the people who make their food. It is just a level of dumb i can't understand.

Okay thats funny.

no, scumbags in general do it

>People don't want their restaurant food cooked by machines.

F O O T
U
N
G
U
S

>machines are currently unable to flip meat over

lettuce is pulled from the dirt by beans

Don't really believe this to be honest. Who wouldn't smell and taste piss in their food.

>humans prefer dealing with humans
Seeing as only niggers and spics like seeing each other working shithole jobs instead of robots I think you are wrong. White people and East Asians are happy with seeing robots doing jobs a fucking 10 year old could do

And you keep buying it?

>taste piss in their food
Really to late at that point isn't it.

Then prove that it's been a technological limitation preventing machines from flipping meat over, you fucking retard. If people wanted it, it would have happened a long time ago.

People HATE having to deal with people that will mistake your order and be unrealiable or rude

Wokers hate working with people too, all the jobs with highest unsatisfaction are those that deals with people (customer service,fast food,bartender,etc)

Having worked at several pizza places you do not want to know what goes on in the back. From terrible sanitation to outright debauchery. Honestly, I avoid most of my local fast food places if I know certain people are at work.

A few years ago a guy was fired for spraying cleaning chemicals on pizza that was never picked up and was being given to the homeless that wondered around behind the store.

fuck now, I make my own coffee like a white man.

No, I mean non-whites. You'll see in due time, if your ahmeds ever get jobs.

Your words are irrelevant. Prove there's a technological limitation preventing machines from flipping meat over a few times. You can't, because you're just projecting your antisocial Sup Forums attitude on the rest of the world who clearly prefers their food be cooked by humans.

Its in seattle.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XddKClUrUI&itct=CBUQpDAYACITCPKvp5HcldkCFRK0fgod_5sMyzIHYXV0b25hdkiDgd_Nhu_clP4B

Or maybe you should stop going to fast food restaurants you fat retard

Why do blacks always get aggressive so easily?

you realise the thing that cooks the meat is like a press cooking it from both sides, in other words you dont need to flip the meat you dumb fuck but please tell me more about the automation of cooking meat?

those are the feet of a savage animal
not an upright citizen

quick before the thread dies, I recently got an invite to the 4ch /leftypol/ board here! It's not on the board list because you have to have an enlightened IQ to participate in the discussion. It is invite only, but since were at the thread limit and this will archive shortly I figured I would share my knowledge with all my fellow great minds. Follow instructions in image and I'll see you there Comrade

>he thinks automated machines won't be used to poison our food

The limitation is cost, hiring cheap ass workers to flip burgers is cheaper than implementing a whole automated cooking system (which require expensive mantainance too)

>A few years ago a guy was fired for spraying cleaning chemicals on pizza that was never picked up and was being given to the homeless that wondered around behind the store.

was he the guy in charge of getting the trash out in the bins? i'd be pretty pissed about bums if i had to deal with them everyday

I worked at a Brazilian barbecue restaurant... I can confirm restaurant workers are some of the scummiest people in the world . From playing catch with pieces of meat and dropping it on the floor, to rubbing spoons on their sweaty bodies as a joke

Okay faggot since we're going to split hairs, yes we've had the ability to flip a burger without a nigger's hand doing the work.

People could give a fuck if some greasy spic is flipping their burgers, this is some retarded boomer argument you pulled out of your gaping faggot ass. People want their food to be clean and they want it fast, machines are cleaner than greasy niggers and a million times faster.
Faggot boomers with their muhh human interaction are finally dying off so we can finally innovate and get rid of these cesspool job industries.

I fucked a girl in a subway cooler and rubbed so many veggie patties on my nuts, only vegan dykes and muzzies got veggie patties. I also never cleaned the food bins. Ever.

I can't stand these "top X Sup Forums posts" videos. Aside from blatantly violating rules 1&2 they leave out so many bizzare things that have happened for the same 20 or so well known things.

This was a guy at a small pizza place so it is very unlikely you would have ever heard of him. He was fired and as far as I ever heard no one outside of people in the know as to what was going on at the store actually knew why he was fired. The store owner wanted to keep shit quite.

It's just cost-benefit analysis. If they decide they still want someone at the counter that doesn't prevent them from firing the rest of the staff and reducing it to 3 people in the store. The current issue is labor remains cheaper than machine installation on the timescales they care about (quarterly stock evaluations)

What else should we know to browse Sup Forums safely?

I don't remember this incident anymore but my first thought on seeing OP's image was
>did anyone ever bother to check the EXIF data off of that image and get that guy fired?

You're making my argument for me, you fucking retard. The technology to automate cooking meat has existed since the beginning of the industrial revolution. People go to restaurants for social reasons - it's ingrained into western culture. Receiving generic food on a convener belt to beeps and blinking lights is not the same as receiving food from a human chef and interacting with a waitress. It's amazing how retarded Sup Forums is when it comes to basic social norms.

>derp, we don't know how to automate cooking meat, derp

If you have to ask, you shouldn't post here.

People do not go to fast food restaurants for socializing. They get their food and leave. That’s it.

You have to tip him if you don't want him to stand on your lettuce.

OMG it worked thanks

Yes, it's an economic limitation, but the limitation is that nobody wants to eat at a "restaurant" run by servos, sensors and convener belts, so there's no profit in it. Step outside of your pathetic antisocial life and look at how restaurants are judged in the real world.

Here is yer future of automation. Fuck you.

youtu.be/UWvBvKSkC_g

If that were the case the drive-thru wouldn't be as popular as it is. Drive-thrus see more business at fast food restaurants than the interiors.

drive-thrus are still run by humans, you fucking retard.

Tip, dont do this

it will block your access to Sup Forums

and do the shelves restock themselves?

Seattle has an Amazon store just like that. And that store has almost double the normal amount of employees working logistics and restocking shelves, cleaning, security etc. Automation doesn't kill jobs.

>drive around for work
>get tons of these when they do the free coffee thing
>collect all the stickers and drink coffee free all year round

The downside being it’s disgusting.

They limit the human contact as much as possible. You interact with one person. Leave that person, and replace the rest of the kitchen staff, if you think it's so important. You still save the labor and overhead of all the other employees.