youtube.com/watch?v=0F0xAFaJApk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Love Hina
>old
>tumblr

>Kitsune
Good taste

Someone born after Love Hina started would be old enough to vote now

she was like 26 in the 90s, she is in her late 40s. Do you like grannies, user?

>Love Hina
The manga is nearly 20 years old and the tv is 17 years old.
When I started watching anime, or at least when I can put a date on watching anime, shit from the late 70's early 80's was sure as fuck old, hell even early 90's shit felt old even if it wasn't really old, look at slayers as an example, this was relatively new, yet when I watched it for the first time felt old as hell, not in a bad way mind you but just felt old. and I will tell you when I started love hina would have today like watching a eirly 80's anime back then.

point being, shit is fucking old.

the manga though not the anime.

I have seen good makeup/plastic surgery that can make someone in their mid 60's look in their 30's not sure if that says women age like milk or if that is just the magic of knowing how to put on makeup/money to fix your face, but late 40s is still more then possibly fuckable.

she is anime, show me a woman in her late 40s that look good.

Cakes is the limit in anime to look fuckable.

meh, its all personal taste and I'm on a board where people unironically say 3dpd, I could post some like Charlize Theron but anyone I name could just get thrown in my face as shit taste.

>waifus

Go back to youtube. ironic weeb

I get that there are mature women IRL that look good even in their 50s. But in anime that's extremely weird. Cakes are pushing it, but something older is not seen or at least it's extremely rare.

I've been faithful to her since the late 80s.

>tumblr
>waifus
>s

she's 19

>Discussion of hypothetical milf Mitsune

I forgive them for thinking she's older because of her laid-back attitude and drunkenness.

Hi gramps

She's 25 or 26 at the end of the manga

>she's 19
What
All my manga tell me the legal drinking age in japan is 21
why is she drunk all the time
is she doing it illegally?

Fuck the rules.

Somehow it feels like old anime and manga were much more lax about alcohol. I wonder why that changed.

I'm actually fairly sure at the beginning of the series she had just begun to do that because, surprise surprise, she had come of age.

And you can easily figure her age with her being year or two Naru's senior.

Simply perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=0F0xAFaJApk

What do I win?

Char is best waifu, you are correct

You win this

Das gay
Dammit man.

Love Hina was a very good manga. Anime not so much

>tfw there is no more Sailor Moon

Takano Miyo did nothing wrong.

Can your waifu change? Can you rotate waifus?

Youth protection laws
Can't even have kids riding double on bikes in modern anime

old school waifus more like i never needed any other waifus

>waifus
>tumblr_n

Fuck off

Why is everyone so mad about the tumblr filename

Kaori from City Hunter

Whoops.

It can, if you accept being a cheating piece of weeb trash who can't stay faithful to your waifu

Yes the word waifu is now mainstream but don't pretend it didn't come from here.

Just like real life wives

Okay?

>waifus

Absolutely not. A waifu is final. One, the same, forever. Otherwise, she wasn't your waifu.

Older =\= cake or New Year's noodles.

It's just a meme, mostly.

She's a psychotic bitch and not even the best girl of her series.

>use to watch Love Hina on a 24/7 winamp stream back in the early 2000s
>I'd have to dedicate an entire day to watch 24 episode straight up figure out a way to track down which episode would start when if I got too tired or my mother told me to go to bed
>Bondage Fairies and Cool Devices 24/7 on another winamp radio station at the same time

What a loyal wife. She is a prostitute in the manga despite being his boyfriend.

God I remember that Love Hina Winamp station, it felt like hitting some kind of cosmic jackpot.

Drinking age in Japan is 20 but no-one checks ID literally ever. Getting alcohol is as easy as just going to a bar or 7/11 under age or buying from a beer vending machine
You see drunk Junior high kids in the park at night all the time