Re:Zero

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/reif-starting-life-in-a-different-world-chapter-3-3-months/

>>dedthread

Just like Rem

back

to

reddit

so cute

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Has it been a year?

EchidnaxRoswaal scat experimentation doujins when?

So will this get deleted since the /jp/ thread is still up? I'm still a little confused as to why we got moved when there's an anime, manga, and WN running as well as a LN. If we're getting moved, about half the threads on Sup Forums need to be moved as well.

what? is the mood a newfag?

is there a summarization of the plot somewhere?

Yes, in the wiki.

Let this thread die please

>Implying Remfags aren't reddit incarnate

what's even your problem? Just fuck off if you don't like something

The fuck, I thought it just 404'd.
Why would it get moved?

Re:Zero discussions are almost entirely about the WN/LN, there is a anime and manga but nobody talks about those anymore

>Trying to keep the thread alive when there is nothing to discuss

Dumb bros. Dumb.

there a still newfags coming in this threads and asking some stuff about the anime, there is also index, konosuba, overlord threads and they talking mostly about the LN/WN too heck Shieldro had daily WN threads and it has no anime

>Being this triggered over an anime character

I've got a couple of questions, did Subaru and Al (or someone else from the real world) never talked about how they ended in the otherworld?

How powerful is Tia? She talks like she can beat the strongest guy in Kararagi.

people would either not believe them and be labeled as a crazy person or people can use that information against them in the royal selections.

my bad, i badly formulated the question, i was asking about if two people from the real world, like Subaru and Aldebaran, talked to each other about why they are in that new magic reign or how they did get there

Al's talked to Priscilla and Subaru about it, but he's an amnesiac. His earliest memory is being about Subaru's age, and already in the fantasy world. He doesn't know who he is, or anything about himself whatsoever. However, he does know Japanese phrases and common knowledge from Earth.

At least, that's what he said in the WN.

so Priscilla know that Subaru is from another World?
Ai have a similar power of Subaru and we don't know about his family

ok, time for a crazy theory

Ai and the Witch are Subaru Parents

ANIME WHEN
NEW MANGA CHAPTER WHEN

GIVE ME SOMETHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>anime
>manga

i admit it, i am an huge faggot beacuse i don't like to read the LN/WN

>so Priscilla know that Subaru is from another World?
Yep. Al and Priscilla are the only ones who know.
>Ai and the Witch are Subaru Parents
We already know Subaru's parents. However, Al does seem to have met the Witch before. His reaction to her is pretty bizarre and reminiscent of Subaru's, though I wouldn't call it identical. Satella also seems to show fondness for him.

If the anime and manga weren't so bland versions, it would be okay.

>Satella also seems to show fondness for him.

can i ask you what do you think are the reasons most valid at the moment?

My guess? It's like how Satella talks about the things Subaru has done for her, and how Subaru seems to have sealed memories about Satella and is drawn to her because of them. That second part can't be explained by timetravel, and Subaru probably hasn't been isekai'd before.

However, Arc 4 did go and show a lot possession and discuss the mechanics around it. My guess has always been that Al and Subaru have had parts of the same guy's soul implanted into them, but with the memories sealed away.

does AI have the WItch odor on him like Subaru?

It's very heavily implied that he does, but not explicitly confirmed.

As in, a few lines call attention to how Rem is sniffing around while Subaru and Al are talking, and right before she whispers to Subaru that he should be especially careful around Al because he's dangerous. And makes it clear that she's being very serious with this warning. If I recall correctly, Al tried to dismiss her concern with a joke.

So yes. Probably.

man female subaru would have made this series universally hated

>I love Emilio

But Hiroyuki allowed VN's with anime to stay in Sup Forums, I thought?

she's a great spirit, most likely much stronger than Puck but I have no idea where to rank Halibel

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>but I have no idea where to rank Halibel
You know how there were spoilers about how experienced curse-users could put their hair or whatever into their weapons and transfer curses that way? And how curses are basically a guaranteed death?

If Halibel can touch you, no matter how slightly, you're fucking dead.

Just finished the anime, should I read the LN or wait for season 2? Is the manga any good?

it seems too convenient

I mean yeah, he can kill someone without problems but we don't know how his physical strength is, his defense and speed and all that. Just saying that "he's the strongest in kararagi" is too vague, he could be weaker than the top 10 from Lugnica or just slightly weaker than Reinhard, who knows.

that's re:zero for you, Subaru met the reincarnation of Satan, the strongest knight ever and another royal candidate on his first day in this world

on the second day he met an Oni who could have been the 2nd strongest character, the strongest magician in the country, his future wife and a 400 years old spiritual librarian shut in

>Second strongest
But that's wrong, Satella and Regulus are far more powerful

one is dead other one a cheater, just using the ranking list from the author but it's probably outdated though you know what I mean

>read the LN

Who EMT here?

So dont read the LN?

read the Web Novel instead

Better than not reading it. You'll understand the characters better if you do.
Don't be dumb. Though if you read the WN, you're likely to come to a somewhat different understanding of the characters.

Read the translated LNs.

Kakineposter here, definitely my favourite

Well, this answer to this really depends on what you prefer. The rather cool guy who sometimes acts like a bit of a jackass, or the jackass who sometimes acts really cool.

So LN Subaru has less good moments then WN Subaru? Fuck that WN Subaru it is

LN Subaru is better.

WN Subaru is a more interesting character

They are the same character. WN Subaru is just more autistic, not interesting.

Well, as this fellow said here, WN Subaru is something of an autist. If you're ever wondering how he managed to have no friends back home, despite having no apparent social anxiety, the WN makes it quite clear. Depending on your tastes, he might be more interesting as a result.

The way I see it, the LN makes him look like a better person from the start, while the WN starts him off pretty low and highlights his flaws more. Which results in some scenes being more interesting as a result, in my opinion. However, the LN handles a lot of character introductions better.

Isn't it going to be great when Spica grows up, and it turns out she inherited all of her parents' autism?

>Q: Please give us a scene where Subaru gets tangled up in something and captured.
>A: When the Black Snake appears, your request will be fulfilled.

so that pretty much confirmed that the black snake power doesn't work on subaru?

I wonder how MU Rigel and Spica, if they exist, will look like considering their parents have much more AIDS in MU than in Rem IF.

let the thread die man

Well, does Witch stuff transmit in the womb? Oh wait. Emilia's mana shit is supposedly related to her Witch ancestry, isn't it?

Anyhow, I doubt the Dragon Blood has gotten into Subaru's balls, so that shouldn't be a problem. Rem doesn't have more AIDS than usual yet, unless getting eaten gave her some. So, I guess any children Rem and Subaru produced now would have some kind of Witchy qualities.

In which short story does Al meet Satella?

Sunlight on the Water brings it up. More strongly implies it, with illusion mist that shows your past acquaintances. Then Satella showing up in it.

thanks user

>Al does seem to have met the Witch before
>Satella also seems to show fondness for him.
Wait, so Satella like's someone other than Subaru?! Please tell me your pulling my leg here.

She shows up in the illusion mist, but doesn't seem to behave like the other illusions. Al has a really weird reaction to her, first trying to attack her but always losing strength every time he tries. Then trying to retreat in terror.

All the while, Satella is just slowly approach and gently reaching out to try to lovingly caress his face or something.

Then Priscilla kills the illusion, Al freaks out and tries to attack her before he calms down, and he reassures himself that it was all nothing more than an illusion. He doesn't seem entirely convinced of his own reasoning.

>but doesn't seem to behave like the other illusions.
And by that, I mean stuff like Al's reaction to her and that the Illusion mist is normally white. When Satella shows up, everything around her starts getting swallowed up in shadow and being painted over in black.

She's not specifically named as Satella, more as "the thing that should not be", but the description is identical to Satella's appearance when possessing Emilia.

Where can i find the LNs?

From Amazon.

I prefer Kobo. Higher quality images in the books. Amazon compresses them a lot.

>lovingly caress his face or something.
So possible future NTR. Well I guess I'll become a remfag if that happens. And here I thought she was obsessively crazy for Subaru, what went wrong?

>what went wrong?
Al is a lot like Subaru. Isekai'd at about the same age, has a strange reset/loop power, and similar mannerisms to the point where Nips were comparing him to a future Subaru before the isekai reveal. Hell, Subaru even makes that comparison himself, though that was in terms of observing how maimed Al was.

The situation with Satella has never been straightforward.

I know I be getting ahead of myself here but if all that is true, so Subaru would get Emilia and Al would get Satella plus Priscilla, maybe.

Not sure how I would feel about that as myself would love to see Subaru (past) get Emilia and Satella regardless if it's Emilia from the future. But that's just me.

>I know I be getting ahead of myself here
You probably are. I don't think Satella is a very viable romantic interest for anyone, unless shit gets really fucking weird.

True, but Subaru would still go for her. I mean does he know she's Emilia from the future? Or has that part that she's future Emilia been confirmed yet?

that's clearly Ram tho

It hasn't been confirmed. This is last arc material ffs. All he knows is they share the exact same face and there's love between her and Subaru that he doesn't understand. And that's all we know too.

i am still a little confused about how they are telling this story.
it all start with the free WN, the LN started only to make some money? also, the manga with different artist working on it concurrently and the anime passing forward the manga.
I can't think of any other work similar to this

it's a mess

Yes

Yo

Emilia
Maji
Tumor

Most LNs nowadays started off as WNS (web Novels) usually posted on Narou a amateur Japanese Fanfiction site equivalent to Fiction Press in the US.

Every so often one of major JP multimedia megacorpartions like Kadokawa which have a book publisher label in this case Media Factory J look for hidden talent and something be good enough to sell to wander audience. If the author meets a certain standard and impress the editor, they get picked up. Even if the writing is initially rough if they see potential they support the author and provide all the necessities a professional author gets such as staff, illustrators, editors etc.

So the LN is essentially a commercialized version of WN. Both are canon unless the two diverge with LN being favor since it's a more published version with less of redundancy, overwriting and pacing issues of a WN in general. The LN version are not perfect either, but they generally much and they serves as way for author to make adjustments if he deems it necessary. Like of he revealed something too early or something was too clear. However this might require them to cut certain part or rearranged how events happened while making additions. The author gets convenient to address possible plotholes that might have appeared in the WN.

Most JP readers either both WN and LN or just LN.

As for manga they are just adaptations of LN. Does that answer your questions?

>As for manga they are just adaptations of LN
I wish, we already know what important scene is going to removed

Man, it's been awhile since we had a WN update.

yes, thanks for the clarification

so if emilia is satella that only leave one winner Rem