The Spanish empire

Spain has been hands down the major civilizing force of the world. Only country to civilize an entire continent (South America), which was a shithole before we arrived. It is still a shithole, but significantly less so thanks to us.

Our Roman culture has travelled across the world. Never forget law and the state as we know it were invented by the Romans, having endured for thousands of years. Also remember that Latin countries are our fellow brothers and sisters, particularly Italia. Germanic countries too, since they are basically founded on Latin culture and law.

Long live Spain!
Long live the Latin countries!
Long live Rome!

¡Viva la madre España! ¡Viva la Hispanidad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoN3vmSYIq8
translate.google.com/translate?hl=es-419&sl=ca&tl=de&u=https://www.elnacional.cat/ca/politica/primer-ministre-austria-independencia_202146_102.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to liberalism, the most anti-Spanish ideology to exist!

God I wish I were Spanish and not Mexican.

América Hispana, Romana y Española

Good job Spain, you deserve to be proud.
We celebrate Columbus with a holiday in the US, and the leftists want to abolish the holiday because they say it represents white oppression. Isn't that funny?
Anyways, be proud, it is deserved.

fuck you man, we should have been english colonies.
Can you imagine all of america being the USA?
mexican mestizos in reservations or killed, same for bolivia, peru, ecuador. All white majorities in those countries. Laws based on english common laws. 2A. english as language.
Brazil will be full of niggers still, but, you can't have it all.

That is because America has let the colonial peoples appropriate its European culture. Isn't that funny?

Brazil was conquered by Portugal. Not only is Brazil the biggest chunk of real estate, one could argue it has more value since it contains the Amazon.
The people living there make it a shithole, but still, the land itself has a lot of value.
Spain got the shittiest parts of South America.

It's nice to see some pride from a Spaniard regarding the colonial empire, every single Spaniard I've ever met either doesn't care about the former colonies or hates them.

My ancestors came from the Canary Islands, I yearn to return to abrazo de mama Espana

You are part of the Hispanic world and will always be. Only thing USA cares about is money and geopolitical power.

They don't care about (superior) Roman values, culture, and law (which they should since they're European), which your country convienently adopted, and now you're shitting on the Empire that brought those values to your country?

If South America was part of the USA liberalism would be propping up everywhere. No religion, shitty common law, and barbarian values.

Fuck off, Spain. You Moorish manlets ruined an entire continent, because you couldn't keep your race-mixing perversions in check. South America would currently be a paradise, if it was colonised by us, or the French, or the Dutch, instead of you subhuman wogs.

I'm Galician. Spain would also be my choice of resettling in Europe.

Except Portugal was part of the Spanish Universal Monarchy until the 17th century.

>says the country that invented liberalism

They've got the best parts wtf Rivers of gold and silver... American education is a total meme

You can have cali but it stops at Or, and no way do you get the midwest, you can have TX and that's it.

Fuck off, Spain is a Universal Catholic Monarchy. Everyone knows Spanish is the language of the Lord.

LMAO!!!!

The Brits and french were better colonists than the Spaniards.

lol

Anyway I find it fun you spaniards stealing the Portuguese colonies in your shitty map when none of these speaks your filthy language and when the only time you remotely controlled Portugal was during a mere decades of a failed union of crowns that ended in tiny Portugal seceding from your "all powerful" Empire.

What does the system of government have to do with a reasonable compromise? Larp some more you moorish rape baby.

sadly, moron, south america is irrelevant, and the USA owns the world.
your spaniard "Roman" values (corrupt monarchy's values really) are not "superior" in any relevant way.
Jefferson's ideas are still several orders of magnitude better ideas than anything the corrupt, lazy, spanish viceroys brought to southamerica.
Part of being stupid and lazy is to not recognize the facts.

Yeah, I can't deny the enemies of Spain are in a strong position right now. Of course a nation as righteous as the Catholic Monarchy. I'm proud of that.

same goes for the english empire, that's idiotic

Kekked and saved.

> civilizing force
wrong, it was just a force
nothing civilizing about it
france and spain both copied anglo tech and used it to fuck up latam and africa, because their subhuman weak minds were not good enough to run an empire
all spaniards should hang
either should have killed all spics, left them to us to kill, or actually grown a brain and created a civilization

The Hispanic Monarchy is universal. You don't get a choice on which territories are Spanish and which aren't. One day all Hispanic territories will be united, because South America will realize it's a shithole without European traditional, anti-liberal values.

Except we discovered SA first, and the Germanic peoples copied Roman culture and way of life anyway.

Unlike the anglos the spainturds really did rely on mass slavery of natives and africans to make their miserable shitty colonies work.

They used and abused 10x the slaves as North America did and its all still a giant pile of shit. Sad!

Not superior save the Roman system of civil law (which you copied), religion (which our countries share), language, and the values that have allowed Hispania to endure for millennia.

just ate some basque food i want a refund shit is giving me the farts

They should keep the terrorist business, because their cooking skills are average

And expensive

fuck you, you're responsible for creating mestizos. If you're going to settle the new world at least go full exto on the indios.

My man's I fucking love jamon iberico de belotta, specifically pata negra aged quite a bit. I'd fucking kill for some right now

> Only country to civilize an entire continent (South America), which was a shithole before we arrived. It is still a shithole, but significantly less so thanks to us.

British got u beat black boi

>Only country to civilize an entire continent (South America), which was a shithole before we arrived. It is still a shithole, but significantly less so thanks to us.

>brit

Too late for damage control Manolo, we leaving

C'mon leave Jordi.
You will trigger the day of the manolos and we'll fucking genocide you harder than based Paco did.

thx, filipe III! also, 60 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=NoN3vmSYIq8

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAHAA

ya vienen

the manolo is afraid

A long time ago, I made a thread on our independence day where I thanked those countries that helped us out. Whereas only a handful of frogs replied, I got a ton of replies from Spaniards that were grateful that their contribution was recognized (it's not really talked about much when we learn about the American Revolution). It just left a nice impression. So, yeah, you guys are alright in my book.

As an aside, I live right near Hernando De Soto landed in Florida, there's a national memorial there. It's really neat, you can try on old pieces of armor and shit.

>As an aside, I live right near Hernando De Soto landed in Florida
right near where*

Just as a curiosity, what do you think that there are so many of your states and your cities that have Spanish names? don't wasps feel triggered because of it?

>being controled by jews and a puppet state of israel wishes
gee i wish

They're so normal to us that they don't sound foreign, plus we pronounce them differently. I never really thought about the fact that so many states/towns/cities/counties have Spanish names, it's just so normal.

You have to go back.

If you go back and make it through pic related, you're one of their best, and can stay.

>see french colonies
>haiti africa morroco vietnam.... etc

Gee paradise

You are natives mixed with slave niggers and all kinds of shit. Spain enslaved you and used you. What a joke. Whites should exterminate your mongrel race.

The mistake of the Spaniards was not to do genocide and mix with the natives instead. If the English would have colonized South America, you wouldn't be existing as your family would have been erradicated from earth centuries ago, faggot.

Liberalism wasn't invented you wannabe mudd! Liberalism happens during good times of prosperity! Good times = weak men, hard times = strong men.

>copied anglo tech
>Best steel in the world was toledos steel
>Netherland and anglos claiming best boats and sailors were spaniards and portugueses
>Spaniards cartoghrapy half of the world the other world were portuguese
>"Copied" anglos

Dago subhuman

Nah, it's part of our history. That and this:

God the Americas would have been amazing, lazy fucking Spain.

Thinks its a superpower because of a large barron wasteland it owns! A country full of Genghis Khan mutt offspring, kys. A race of people either too drunk or too stupid to leave.

the eternal anglo propaganda never stops, never sleeps

>implying americans are amazing now

its not like california texas or florida was one of those parts and still succesful nowadays. All your native texans and native californians and floridans came from spaniards slaves and natives long time ago

Same exact mistake as the Spanish. Didn't kill all of the natives.

Would be if we weren't flooded with brown trash, Spain should have done work.

Spain is a shell of its former self.

I wish I had more to say, but ultimately all that can be said is this:

Such potential: wasted, such a future: stolen.

Get off pol and make some fucking babies before your country is forced to take in millions of migrants that will black your women.

>yuh moors
meanwhile...

>mixing with your natives
>not exterminating them
Spanish are subhumans. British Empire is superior.

>Spain has been hands down the major civilizing force of the world.

How can Spain be a civilizing force when Spain isn't civilized?

Think about it.

what is common law.

We defeated the Jew and ruled the world, nothing better lads, shame about the christcuckery.

Were it not for cuckstrianity Iberians would rule the entire planet.

You Manolos should have brought your women over like the English and the French. It’s been shown in black-white couples that the kids end up smarter with a white mother than a white father.

*Spanish HABSBURG Empire

Stop Latinizing your Austrian overlords... spics of Europe

Phillip was not German he considered Germans foreigners.

austria and germany in were ruled by a spic emperor tho

Austrians =/= Germans Mr. Mutt. The Habsburgs always will stay the greatest ruling house of history. AEIOU

Nonsense. Now fuck off to your non existing country and sell tomatoes for a living.

The crown was useless anyways and contributed nothing, it wss Spanish burgers, nobles and peasants that built the empire not the crown.

In new world vice royalties ruled not the crown, the conquests were not done by the crown.

Spain went to shit with the Bourbons.
>leaving a French in charge of anything

>W-w-we d-did i-it!
>VE VUZ G-GLOBAL EMPIRE!!
Moros blancos.

opossite in haiti they killed all the natives so they had to import tons of niggers
Spaniards didnt killed all the natives in dominican republic and they are doing quite better
I think this is a nice experiment to see wich races are better and whose not

your goy is with us:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=es-419&sl=ca&tl=de&u=https://www.elnacional.cat/ca/politica/primer-ministre-austria-independencia_202146_102.html

You're alright bud

>not realizing the fall of spain was producing by the jews expelled that found refugee into netherlands and england

Biggest enemy of the jews was spain the spanish inquisition is the ancient words of the holocaust, i bet 100 that they claimed spanish killed million of jews by the inquisition
Spain has always been enemy of the jews and defendor of christianity and will always be, thats why evey single country with jews in the elite saw spain as its enemy and drove a war againts us

Lot's of complaints about mudskins, here, but I think this Spaniard gets it. We need to get straight with our real heritage, Rome. As westerners, we're really part of one civilization-the Greco-Roman one. Literally the greatest civilization to exist. If there's one thing we ought to see, it's that we're really the continuation of the greatest Empire ever.

>bong
>kek
Cunt there's Somalis 20 m from Buckingham Palace ready to colonize your Queen's asshole

>India
>Pakistan
>Afghanistan
>S.Africa
>"x" colony in Africa
>Paradise
Whatever mr. Part n Parcel

Yeah but he said "wasn't a shithole".

And who, for 800 years, was the civilizing force of Spain?

spaniards stole your woman stole your lands and everything good muslims have ever produced destroying one of the most powerful dinasties muslims ever had

: ^)