Sup Forums's recent hypocrisy

>DNA evidence reveals this is what Nefertiti looked like
>some blacks on twitter sperg out
>Sup Forums's response: 'HAHAHAHA. Dumb niggers. How can you be so stupid to outright deny scientific evidence and make up conspiracy theories when a scientist's findings go against your world view'
>DNA evidence reveals this is what a man in paleolithic Britain looked like
>Sup Forums's response: 'FUCKING KIKE LIES! IT'S NOT TRUE! ANCIENT EUROPEANS WERE WHITE AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THOSE SCIENTISTS SAY'

Was just thinking about this. Good job user.

This is why i always shout fuck white people

only narcissists and children care about hypocrisy

Everyone knows ancient europeans didn't have white skin. That has been established for over a decade. Who cares?

and who cares what some kike "scientist" says anyway?

>First study, after using dna studies
>Second picture we made a representation despite not having dna studies

Kys sage

>second study also done by kike

Pretty funny if you actually think about it.

The fact that Europeans used to be black pisses of the right to the leftists delight.

But what it really proves is that 10,000 we looked like what blacks, Indians, and other races look like today. It just proves we are more evolved than them.

Why haven't they progressed so much.

Yeah maybe in your moms basement

Europeans were never black. Dark skinned maybe, but not black.

Cheddar man was a savage that existed before the Central Asian White Man rode into Europe with his horses.

Nefertiti was Central Asian warlordess stock of a different branch of Central Asian that settled Egypt.

Nefertiti = Central Asian
Cheddar Man = not Central Asian

this is going by the "out of Africa" theory
can't take a study serious when it still relies on that
>also this shows whites are evolved blacks
>niggers BTFO

the first is about culture and civilization
the nigger which had neither insist that they were kangz which had their civilization and culture stolen by whites especially the ancient Egypt

the second about evolution
because human people had prehistoric ancestors the niggerlover are acting like we should never evolved and give our land to niggermonkeys which are massproduced in africa

This

This, it's just more historical revisionist propaganda

the briton looks straight aboriginal to me. Kind of lends credence to a theory I read that the initial migration out of africa ended mostly in disaster for humans, with a small population somehow surviving in Australia, then pushing back out to repopulate the world. Kinda jives with some of the abbo myths and tales idk.

more importantly, who gives a flying fuck what your 10,000th removed ancestor looked like.

its funny cause nigger steal form their own community

There isn't any proof ancient humans were ever dark skinned. Its the same thing with scientists being unable to work out the pigment of dinosaur skin.
All this shit is unscientific liberal psuedo archaeology tinged with black supremacist rhetoric it always has been.
Ancient humans may have been pale white with purple eyes for all we know.

Pic on the right is a proto white person.

They are Jew lies, though.

It's all about the dispossession and genocide of white people in their ancient homelands.

If you don't think there's a bigger agenda going on, you're delusional.

>Tom Booth, an archaeologist at the Natural History Museum who worked on the project, said: “It really shows up that these imaginary racial categories that we have are really very modern constructions, or very recent constructions, that really are not applicable to the past at all.”

>Yoan Diekmann, a computational biologist at University College London and another member of the project’s team, agreed, saying the connection often drawn between Britishness and whiteness was “not an immutable truth. It has always changed and will change”.

It's all being constructed to justify your genocide.

so, basically modern humans are weird mongol, serbian hybrids? Again, who gives a fuck.

If ancient europeans aren't white, then where did white people come from?

Eeeh, I do believe the general response was.
FINALLY, science admits that blacks are the missing link between whites and the apes.
But well done for posting it AGAIN for the 487th time in the past 24 hours.

They popped up out of their caves in 1492 and started oppressing all the pocs despite having no technology of their own.

Da devil
t. liberal scientist

>britain
>european
If this isn't proof they aren't I don't know what is.

White people came from European caveman monkeys. Whites aren't even human

The blacks used to rule the universe before the white man came and took it.
t. Jerome Jamalcobson professor of niggerology at Harvard.

>European caveman monkeys. Whites aren't even human
Doesn't matter. We don't need you. We are superior. You live in dirt and filth without us. You deserve worse.

You are a literal retard. The point that was actually made was that two genetic markers commonly associated with light skin were missing. But that is irrelevant, anyway, because even if he was this black, he was not a 'groid: just look at the fucking skull shape: they're literally gasping at straws for their multiculturalism agenda. Not to mention brits are the product of pict, celtic and anglo mixing later on, this population was most likely assimilated into the later ones.

>DNA evidence reveals this is what a man in paleolithic Britain looked like
Apart from it didn't, the colour they made it was based on speculation, or more realistically, propaganda, considering the views of the people who made it, "muh UK has always been a multicultural society, open dem borders, white people are a social construct & don't really exist anyway"

I think you might be confusing us with Neanderthals, I'll forgive your ignorance though as I know you're an idiot.

So many hypocrites you can smell the shit from a mile a way. It really helps that these two cases were literally within days of each other so it's even more obvious most of Sup Forums is full of shit.

Good on pointing it out user just reminded me this happened.

I personally don't deny he would have been of dark complexion, I just know of inconsistencies. For instance, researchers from very similar fields reconstructed the face of an 18 year old girl in Greece from 9,000 years ago, a thousand years after the death of the Cheddar Man, and this woman, aside from having starker masculine features, basically looks like someone from the Mediterranean. One of the sources reporting the discovery had the researchers argue that fairer skin tones might have developed around 7,000 years ago, which would be after the death of this "Greek" girl (not Greek-Greek, but geographically).

So, either these "Greek" hunter-gatherers were once fairer skinned than the people that would later become Northern Europeans, or the guy actually wasn't as dark as they claim.

I'm more of the belief that he would have just resembled a modern North African, but with blue eyes. They've even done drawings of this regarding a similarly aged skeleton and that guy basically looked just like that.

Incidentally, we're pretty convinced that Neanderthals developed fair skin, fair hair and blue eyes, and Europeans interbred with them to rather notable degrees, so did Neanderthals develop lighter skin before hunter-gatherer Humans did? And if that IS the case, did Neanderthal admixture not play a part in "whitening" Europeans at all? Because people speculate that it did with Asians.

Oh and I think academia will just straight up be more willing to take a shot at white people than they would brown people for political brownie points. Genetic research and archaeology are INFESTED with biased leftists. Saying Nefertiti looked like a modern Iranian serves to make Middle-Easterners happy; not white people. Most whites don't give a shit about Ancient Egyptian ethnicity, but I imagine like, modern Egyptians, probably do. Also western academia doesn't give a shit about actually making blacks feel good. They pretend to, but there's no point in doing it if they don't need to.

Again?

The ‘study’ of a fragment of one skeleton did NOT prove all or even any ancient Britons were ‘black’ let alone African.

No, a Jewish globalist scientist with a political agenda made a wild speculative leap.

The idea is to denigrate the inarguably true notion that the wthnic, indigenous British population is different from the immigrants they are being subsumed by. Waves of migration doesnt change that.

The hypocrisy is in torturing science and common sense to make facts conform to ideology.

Everyone does it - this Jew scientist did it clumsily.

This. The article even says that when the whites came they were cannibalistic and performed satanic rituals.

Experts cannot even figure out if modern-humans are direct descendants from the Homo-Erectus, the Homo-Antecessor, or some strange hybrid between hominin species. Undoubtedly, the article is bullshit because the study of humans (Anthropology or Archaeology) is a theoretical field. This individual depicted as the ancestor of bongs is a theory, not fact.

So Europeans are a more evolved form of niggers?

>both samples must be held as true
>we cannot judge individual cases on their own merit
NO.

The paleolithic "Briton" is older than the Indo-European migrations, meaning his closest living ethnicity today would be basque. Pic related, skin tone of basques.

Briton’s were spawned by niggers

If the ancestor of multi-cellular organisms was single-celled, then where do multi-cellular organisms come from?

Eye color diversity is almost certainly an Indo-European trait and there's considerable evidence it originated in a mutation part way through the PIE migrations.

>Sup Forums only believed Nefertiti after critical examination and not because it pissed off KANGZ

Of course

>It's all being constructed to justify your genocide.
this

it's weaponized journalism

no, it doesn't say that at all

>he doesn't know kikes lie

>blue eyes/ brown skin
makes no sense what so ever. One body found and used for this (((research))) and the researchers are now implying all of Briton had this bizarre contradictory feature set. Makes no sense whatsoever, even by their own scientific "logic". Could have been a kidnapped slave, could have been someone lost at sea, but more likely shady research with an agenda to promulgate, and that's my bet.

That’s not that strange. Indians, I think Melanesians and groups like Australian aborigines when mixed who have recessive genes can easily have blue eyes.

I just feel is suspicious how the second news came just after the Nefertiti deal happened.

no. These darkies weren't numerous, didn't farm. and barely made a living in Britain or Europe.

They probably didn't contribute much to the modern European gene pool.

The White Man is predominantly Central Asian.

>Australian aborigines when mixed
Why even bring that up you add on "when mixed"?

Indo-Europeans were a purely Asiatic race. Asian races don't have light colored eyes, usually.

The original white man had brown eyes.

Civilization constants around the globe:
- brown or black eyes
- brown/red/auburn hair
- ultra pale porcelain skin to dark olive skin

What sort of thing would an Olmec, Indo European, China Man, Egyptian, Asiatic have in common?

Why do leftwing scum like you have to lie all the time? The response from everyone I saw was having dark skin doesn't make you a nigger, why don't you try responding to that

This kinda makes sense if humanity started in africa then branched out to the world, eventually becoming white over time. Evolution did good for us.

>mfw all of these yokel retards are flipping shit because they can't fess up to the fact that they're a bunch of clueless morons who are easily called out for being total frauds, just like the people they bitch about the most

we wuz everythang.

This

No one considers the possibility that negroes just got darker because they don't wear clothes.
Evolution isn't a ladder. Negroes today are as new as every other race.

>look mom I replied to all the posts

Nobody is saying that thing on the right was white, at least as we understand white to be. It's obvious, at least if you believe the Out of Africa theory, that darker skinned people colonized Europe and saw gradual phenotypic shift. On the other hand, it sure as shit isn't black.

Same goes for Nefertiti. She's clearly not black, but she isn't what most people would consider white either.

For such a dark skinned fellow, the ancient brit looks really white.

not an argument, try harder, inbred nimrod.

I have a feeling op is a Faggot can anyone verify??

>science publications dont have poitical agendas
>people who fund scientific research arent jews with agendas
>WE WUZ BRITS
>this changes anything even if true
>Most people on here already believed we came out of the middle east, and had a darker skintone at some point

T. libertarian brainlet,
OP is always faggot

this was a psyop

you think its a cohencidence these came out within days of each other?

this

black people think they are the same as their ancient Egyptian ancestors, not only are they not the same, they also weren't even their ancestors
Sup Forums's reaction to this cheddarman bollocks is that we aren't the same as our ancestors - literally the same view

more things that didn't happen. the pol consensus is denying that he's legitimately modern, and is in fact a Finn. its pretty stupid to call a 4 1/2 foot pygmy a modern Finn. clearly the distance is well beyond any relevance. modern europeans made their major genetic advances in the last 1k years during the European Revolution. you might as well say that the first britons were actually fish

tfw you'll never have a qt 3.14 med looking cleopatra.

ad hominem/projection is not an argument. try harder, yokel retard.

that's why you'll always be a nigger...you dumb kaffirs are all the same...stupid

"DNA evidence"

Sage as always

Wasnt she from Macedonia? Confirmed Med?
Dude stop violating the cyberbully NAP, youre hurting my feelings

being a passive aggressive inbred is not an argument. try harder.

Mr Chedderman seems to be haplotype U, saying his a descendant of europeans is the same as saying neanderthals are our ancestors. Only 5- 10% carry these genes, there relics of the past. Western Euros are mostly RB so nothing to worry about

Yeah, that seems very (((fishy))).

>animals act in their own interest
SHOCKING

Niggers shit where theybeat, vikings raided foreign lands

>The original white man had brown eyes.

Yes, that is what I said.

Indo-Europeans originated somewhere in Central Asia, but they were not "Asiatic" in any modern sense of the term. Modern Central Asian peoples are Turkic, who migrated into Central Asia starting around the First Century at the earliest. Their language isn't attested at all until the Eighth Century.

The other "Asiatic" groups are Austronesians, Sino-Tibetans, Koreans, and the Japanese. They never lived in Central Asia to any significant extent. Even Chinese colonies in Central Asia are within modern China's borders.

Color diversity in hair and eye color are an Indo-European trait. So is wavy/curly hair. These traits probably originated early in the Indo-European migrations out of Central Asia into Europe, Iran, and India, but not in the earliest days, because these traits are rare or unattested in the older branches.

White genes came form the Middle East

After reading this thread I know why Sup Forums estimated average IQ is 80

Don't know even the fucking basics of genealogy and still talk about race

Just adding a pic for the sake of perspective.

This is "Hallonflickan" from Sweden, atleast 5000 years old.

Also, ancient egyptians share haplogroups with modern britts and french, R1b.

>not an argument.
>not an argument
>an argument
>Yokel
>yokel
>"Mom, I learned a new word in the talmud!"
>yokel
I dont even know what were arguing about, I thought most peopl already thought that people cam to europe thousands of years ago with a darker complection from the middle east, I never refuted this. I was just saying that this was published to fuel an agenda, and that modern libertarians are inherently Brainlets.
>democracy is awesome at preserving freedom bro
>I just read my second book on history and the french had a revolution too!
>If the rich control media and elections and lobby for their laws, well just have to be start grassroots and try to stop them, I'm sure thats pragmatic and could be done at a consistant enough basis to cause reform, and maybe even remove the shit ton of beaurocracy that we have to start shoveling out
>this ideology will work

Literally Helen Reddy.

ffs its only you faggot liberals who are obsessed with the skin color part, I swear to fucking god it is so stupid

>i can not refute your argument, sir

very well, i accept your admission of defeat.

you've accomplished nothing, cletus. it's over. no more responses from your superior. no more (you)s. you've lost. move on. accept it. cope.

you retard it was fake news

This. Kill yourself OP

you misspelled judaism

a genetic fallacy from one of your facebook groups is not an argument. try harder.

>>Sup Forums's response: 'FUCKING KIKE LIES! IT'S NOT TRUE! ANCIENT EUROPEANS WERE WHITE AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THOSE SCIENTISTS SAY'
Things that didn't happen.
You fell for the 20 shill threads that popped up here.

You don't actually believe how irrelevant a 10k year old mummy is to anything, that is what evolution is all about, people CHANGE.

Come on yokel, I made my argument clear from the begining and never changed it, now you're trying to use some roundabout way of saying you won an argument? on what grounds? Smug anime faces are reserved for winning arguments yokel

False equivalence.
DNA evidence shows that pharohs were white. It means that Egypt was prosperous and one of the best places on the planet to ever live because it was ruled by white people.

DNA evidence showing that Brits evolved from shitskins doesn't mean anything. We all evolved from shitskins, and shitskins evolved from monkeys. It doesn't mean anything. Was UK a nice place to live when it was infested by shiskins?

The only thing it really proves is that people sexually selected for whiter and better looking sexual partners.

no one is trying to make an argument with you because you are an kike shill, plain and simple

Listen I'm black and its even clear to me (((Science))) is fucking with this. Remember the science is settled.

>i am too stupid to refute your argument, sir

a truly embarrassing display from a gas huffing mongrel. very well, i accept your admission of defeat.

you've accomplished nothing, dumb ass. it's over. no more responses from your superior. no more (you)s. you've lost. move on. accept it. cope.

Genetic evidence that its fake news

facts are fallacy.

whew lad... if you are trying to shill... you would be better served joining the other team so you could tank it...

I doubt you would be let in though.

You probably cannot even find the site...

Everything you posted is bait to whore replies, you're playing the smug card even though youre acting like a retard to get people to reply and bump this shit. Shill.