Do (((They))) Hate Beauty?

It seems to be no coincidence that some of the greatest aesthetic failures in the 20th and 21st century had a (((certain group))) behind their popularity.

Take a look at some of the shitty boxy architecture taking over the more traditional and grandiose architecture of before, and you will notice a commonality in the surnames.

The surnames sound kind of German, or sometimes Polish, but they aren't the types of Germanic or Slavic names that you find Gentiles holding.

Which brings me to Art...

One of the ugliest artistic movements is a Weimar contraption called "Expressionism."

Ask any old Jew what their favorite artistic movement is and they will tell you Expressionism.

You may wonder, what is so great about Expressionism that so many (((circumcised ones))) have such a dear fondness for it?

The answer is quite clear... It is Ugly, and it is Jewish.

Jews are ugly and they like ugly things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiyLAlWR95M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqVYvPIv1s
youtube.com/watch?v=MVqIGFAY7Xk
theartstory.org/images20/works/romanticism_9.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern art sucks ass

They do.
/hide thread

You're wrong op.

they do because beauty elevates and brings you closer to God
and the hate God, they hate Christ they hate anything that could bring you closer to him
that's why everything they do is so base and low and nasty

Look at these (((creatures))) in their natural habitat.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiyLAlWR95M

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqVYvPIv1s

Yeah Jews pump out exclusively ugly and unconscioius trash at a rate which completely over saturates and numbs human aesthetic taste.
Aesthetics are everything.

Okay. Lets assume anime characters depict the height of human beauty. This is a popular art form with a common style so its good for such a study:

Is there any evidence to show that Jews dislike anime more than other groups of people?

NSFJEW

youtube.com/watch?v=MVqIGFAY7Xk

>ah, the jewish way
and, now, I truly see why the scotts saw these people as kin.

The Chabad Way

Reaching: The Post

It's called expressionism because this art-style is expression. Putting feeling to canvas and we all know that Jewish people have been through the ringer so of course their art would allow them to show their inner-most suffering. White-expressionism would probably be completely bland and boring, as we have not been through such historical tragedies as well as we do not get treated like shit on a daily basis. There is real beauty in expressionism, just not on the surface.

I like abtract expressionism. I just like the raw colors and chaos.
>jackson Sup Forumslock lel

>White-expressionism would probably be completely bland and boring
>bland and boring

kek

theartstory.org/images20/works/romanticism_9.jpg

There's more to art than just looking pretty.

Your point? Liberty Leading the People is muddy, cluttered, overly-sexualized (The man with his pants off and, of course, the woman with her breasts hanging out). The faces look gormless, the way the clothing flows makes no sense, you can't make heads or tails of what it is even mean't to represent. This was basically the 'beer, guns and titties' media in France at the time, it isn't anything deeper, it's just cheap, the kind of thing they would churn out in the thousands as propaganda and masturbatory material. Look at any expressionist work and compare it to this shallow, autofellating tripe.

It's true. Jews worship ugliness and sin. They are the inversion of everything good. They are not subhumans, they are antihumans.

There you go confusing yourself and the logic by Jewing it up again. You said white expressionism would be sterile. I am showing you that it is anything but.

Jews wouldn't know beauty (or logic) if it slapped them on their Yarmulkes

(((One))) hates what one commits sins against. It’s a defense mechanism. A justification. Because men are naturally good willed.

You can't make an assumption and then propose a question that is potentially dependent on the truth of the assumption.

They keep the real beauty and value to themselves while poisoning and destroying the culture of goyim.
But they dont drink their own poison

modern art is good. its just some of it is used to promote pure degeneracy

look into futurism, the same guy who wrote the fascist manifesto wrote the futurist manifesto. his art was modernism done right and his philosophical values allign directly with Sup Forums

Anime chars are highly aesthetically stylized SYMBOLIC representations of human.

Anime isnt a representative depiction but a symbolic one. Kind of like ancient Egyptian flat sidewalking style but good and cool looking.

>they dont drink their own poison
Oh but they do. Look at how many trannies are Jews, look at how they rot their own families, how there are kikes in Israel pushing for faggotry and african migrants. They survive only through parasitism, they cannot have a healthy culture of their own.

I wouldn't be surprised if jews are grossly overrepresented but you shouldn't only look at the name to decide whether someone was a kike. I looked up some names in wikipedia which usually says if someone is a jew. I quickly checked all of the French and German:
>France: Frédéric Fiebig, Georges Rouault, Georges Gimel, Gen Paul and Chaim Soutine
>Germany: Ernst Barlach, Max Beckmann, Fritz Bleyl, Heinrich Campendonk, Otto Dix, Conrad Felixmüller, George Grosz, Erich Heckel, Carl Hofer, Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Käthe Kollwitz, Wilhelm Lehmbruck, Elfriede Lohse-Wächtler, August Macke, Franz Marc, Ludwig Meidner, Paula Modersohn-Becker, Otto Mueller, Gabriele Münter, Rolf Nesch, Emil Nolde, Max Pechstein, and Karl Schmidt-Rottluff
Only Chaim Soutine was a jew.

If you have more information please share.

he's a slippery fellow isn't he

>look into futurism
looks like shit

Yes, welcome to postmodernism. it hates the beautiful and embraces the ugly, It's influence permeates every aspect of creative endeavor.

you have shit taste then. traditionalism is nigger tier not just as a style but as a phylosophoical concept. white men are futurists niggers are trafitionalists

How is it that some people are immune to this from a young age and grow up to have great taste, whereas others fall down a wormhole of degeneracy and lowbrow garbage?

Perhaps I could interest you in some Duchamp my philistine friend, would you not concede that an attempt to capture motion in a still image is more in tune with how we perceive visual reality than a solitary photographic snapshot ?

this.

>lowbrow garbage
Just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it garbage, or lowbrow.

I'm with surrealism mate.

Plain realism is useless truly.
If you want to make a picture of reality you can hire actors, set up a scene and use a DSLR to make it much faster, cheaper and francly better.

So what should an artist do then?
What is an artist good for when the cameras exist?

Only the Artist can make a picture BETTER THAN reality. An artist should explore ideals and ideas snd draw his drugs enduced visions.

I have an idea for a psinting.

I will paint pthe people standing there and looking at the colored squares with thoughtful exoression as if there was any meaning.
Now that would be a meaningful picture.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Jewish pop culture trends, like rap music and lgbt shit.

he's a good artist. the interviewer was obnoxious though

>meaning
Rothko stimulates the visual cortex & evokes feeling & emotion, meaning is derived from the experience.

Jackson Pollock has literally been proven to be a CIA psy op. They bankrolled huge international tours of his art to promote their interests.

Their god is aniconic. He is invisible and forbids representation. This makes Jews have contempt for the visual and put words in its place.

They are ugly inbreds who hate everything and live to degrade and dismantle.

That's pretty much it.

BTW
I know the secret of modern art.

I got stoned AF and tried to paint high once.
>fill the canvas with sky blue color
>WOAH! IT'S GLOWING WITH BLINDING BLUE
>Paint a red line through it
>HOLY SHIT ITS A FLOATING MONOLITH, OR LIKE A PORTAL INTO OTHER DIMENSION, NO ITS BOTH
>draw another line
>ITS A SPACESHIP
>add a circle
> ITS A BID DADDY HELMET
>another line
>ITS A SPIDER!
Literally every time I was adding a stroke or a shape i could see different imsges in it, same shit would look like 30 things in the same time and invokes a lot of images.

Then I got sober and it looked like a child played with a pencil kinda like or like 15 shitty doodles drawn one on top of the other.
Thats how they make modern art and thats why they say its meaningful, they are just high AF.

Truly degenerate art.

no jew in history has been able to draw.
using their money and academic connections they redefine all things to be what they can do.
therefore art must become the creation of ugliness

this is some quality surrealism.

Not the same as colored squared

>degenerate
A carefully composed interpretation of the ground breaking time & motion studies of Étienne-Jules Marey is 'degenerate' to you ? Do you realise this particular branch of scientific research was paramount to the development of industrial mass production, seized upon famously by Henry Ford in maximising the efficiency of manufacture for his model T, and serving as the blue print for all modern production processes since ?

But user, there's nothing surreal there, it's merely a dog sitting on a chair, if you feel any surreality emanating from it then you're bringing that to it yourself.

>just a long exposure photo of a person walking
>interpretation of anything
Picasso also said his works meant domething and gave them pretentious names.
It doesnt mean they actually meant anything, they were just pretentious bullshit and pure scam.

>merely a dog sitting on a chair,

Is picrelated surreal or merely two people having drinks?
A scene composed 100% of realistic objects can still be surrealistic in composition.

Not just one photo, a whole branch of research & study, the exploration of efficiency in movement through time & the foundation for modern factory production lines as I explained to you, not to mention our understanding of aerodynamics in flight & numerous other areas of great interest.

But still there is no double image or optical illusion in the painting of the dog sitting in the chair, what about it seems surreal to you specifically ?

Yes.....(((they))) hate beauty. It is a reflection of their lowly developed souls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

The idea of an invisible danger amplified by a little unrealistic (exaggerated) light and shadow play and generally eeery enviroment.
Also the clloth thing on the wall, i suppose it leads somewhere where the character wants to get and then boom an almost invisible dog.

Very good

Yes, unless (((they))) can own it.

Mediocre statues, a kitsch & gaudy imitation of the Italian renaissance era masterpieces.

I understand the mood of the piece perfectly, I'm not disputing it's eerie effects, just your definition of the term 'surrealism'.

>color enduces emotions and feeling
>image of a human body doesn induce emotion

For humans tthe human body is the single most beautyful object and any images of it bring the strongest emotions or feelings be that admiration of beauty or disgust with ugliness

Well you dont normally see black dogs sitting in chars set in the middle of dark hallways just like you dont often see that skull picture when people are having a date in a restaraunt.

>image of a human body doesn induce emotion
Why would I refer to renaissance sculpture in glowing terms if I didn't appreciate them, that's a strange interpretation.

But user, I see such things frequently...

The girl just woke up at night to go to the toilet

>Lets assume anime characters depict the height of human beauty.
retard

That's too simple. Look at what the international Jew promotes.

>white women paired with hideous black men
>humanist high art into meaningless mush
>fine architecture into warehouses of digitized finance
>music which was beautiful in both it's rural folk and high forms, perverted into materialist propaganda frequencies

To sum it up, Weinstein's "thing", was to force non-Jewish, European women, watch him jerk off on a houseplant. This perfectly sums up the Jewish mindset. To take civilization and beauty, and laugh, in hateful, gritted teeth, at its tearing down. Their pathology against all the world.

Wagner was correct. The Jew is the demon behind the corruption of Mankind.