What does pol think of Joe Rogan? I enjoy his stand up and really enjoy his pod cast...

What does pol think of Joe Rogan? I enjoy his stand up and really enjoy his pod cast. Even though i think he's a bit of a chameleon and morphs some of his views depending on who he has on i find him a pretty solid guy. His producer Jamie Vernon on the JRE can suck a cock though. I hate that cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G0Cp7DrvNLQ
youtu.be/lmGJbnXOpC0
youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a chameleon. That's the whole fucking problem summed up.

Meathead closet-case that might have actual insight if he hadn't spent the last two decades in a pot-induced haze

damnit Joe, go to bed.

Bluepilled meathead who likes lmaodudeweed

I can't listen to him because he's a dumb guy that tries to sound smart. I've met too many of those people in my life

this potsmoking faggot will have ex-cops on to whine about white supremacy in the force and never has anyone on to talk about black crime

he could invite Colin Flaherty to talk about the reality of black crime but he's too much a liberal fudgepacker to do that

he pretends to be smarter than he is. He accepts half of his information totally uncritically, bur does have a tendency to modify his opinion when presented with compelling evidence. He doesn't subscribe to the "no platform" thing and has some cool dudes on his show like the alien pyramid guys

he's entertaining but not a source of truth

"The market place of ideas"

I like his podcast mainly for the guests but his political views range from inane to degenerate. He doesn't really go off on rants in that realm very often though, so I don't find it to be that annoying

Less annoying than Sam Harris.

I smoke weed. Fuck you. Without it I would not be able to survive a life of constant frustration at the incompetence of literally every single human being around me

His stand up is ok, however he is not as insightful as he wishes he was. If you listen to his podcasts he is smart enough to know he's not an intellectual.

He's an actual pseudointellectual

stop being a nigger I'm prescribed but u don't see me being a fucking coon about it

>le bald DMT man
Nah.

his standup is sub-par. hes also retarded, and has a kike wife, and kike children.

Weed makes you need weed. Ever think of that?

ahhhhhhh shiznit its da fuckin chippah

I don't care if people smoke weed but when he gets rabid dog insane like someone just ripped the heart out of his infant child and raped them in front of him when someone says they think it should be illegal, it's annoying and comes off as childish

weed makes everything more enjoyable and even bad stuff tolerable

Are you saying this as an autist, or as someone who is actually accomplished?

I don't find that to be the case for me, it just makes me lazy and more tolerant of bullshit that I should instead be doing something about rather than self medicating to make it easier to keep avoiding

Dude he’s smarter than like 90% of the people I know. Lucky you I guess. Or maybe you’re just a pseudo-intellectual faggot yourself fluffling yourself on a Chinese cartoon board.

OP, he strikes me as a typical 115-125 IQ type: not PhD-smart but way smarter than average. I could take or leave his content but he seems pretty cool; I’d hang out with him.

Was interesting years ago but he is corporate now so it's kind of stale. It really seems like Rogan is a pacifier for men right now. He does promote some ideas that are masculine but he's also very nihilistic and I think that prevents his fans from applying any masculinity to anything that isn't completely self serving.

you smoke too much indica lol

order some sativa concentrates to get the fuck off the couch

>op
please leave

I'm an MMA fan so I like his announcing.
His podcast is great. He gets good guests whom has great discussions with in sight on various things.

What I find surprising, and slightly impressive, is that how can he talk for so fucking long? He could on for 3-4 hours non stop at times on the podcast. Ridiculous.

Is it the weed or something else lol?

Wife is Jessica (((Schimmel)))
She is the daughter of comedian Robert (((Schimmel)))
This is why he never tells the real truth and cannot be trusted.

Are you sure about that? Have you been clean for long enough to even know what your regular perception of life is? Do you know for certain that weed makes things better or are you addicted and a lack of weed makes thing worse because your brain chemestry is different?

DUDE

I had a long reply but this site is broken so I guess this conversation ends here

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

if a board owner sees this please prune the list of spam trigger words of stupid shit or post a list of the fucking words somewhere so I don't have to hunt for the new mystery word you fucking kikes have censored

Haha! You wanna blow Rogan! GAGGGGAAAGGGAAAGGGAAAAA!!!

In other words you're an incompetent poster.
I'm surrounded by doped up idiots like you.

Not the guy you're replying to but long time stoner who's been sober for almost a year now. I can relate to what this guy's saying about how being high makes me more loving towards people and their imperfection. Seeing the same thing sober either makes me either disappointed or frustrated and it takes a while lot of my self control to be nice about it.

Been wanting to relapse so I can just unconditionally love again but IDK. Would love some advice.

you can't talk about the people joe rogan has on his show or the things they talk about without tripping the spam filters

try it and find out

This thread shows how autistic and beta Sup Forums is.

>hur hur meathead, pothead, faggot
>he dun like trump!!11

I swear you guys are some of the easily triggered niggers on Sup Forums. Fucking snowflakes.

someone who is actually accomplished

I don’t even get it. Joe isn’t a meathead. He’s shown to be a pretty sensitive guy on the podcast.

Joe Rogan married a jew roastie. His wife had a mixed child with a 90's R&B singer and Joe raised it along with two half jew daughters that are his. I am sure they all had batmitzvas.

That anons is why you will never hear him question his masters. Just like Alex Jones.

He is a disingenuous faggot.

I like Joe but he's a bit of an idiot, which can be really detrimental for his podcasts with intellectuals (which are mostly the podcasts of his I watch)
>halfway into his podcast with Steven Pinker, Joe inexplicably starts asking him about meditation
>then we get to watch as Pinker explains to Joe what the historical event "The Enlightenment" was, and that his book "Enlightenment Now", which he's been namedropping every other sentence, is NOT about achieving inner peace
>Joe takes a moment to absorb this, then asks "do you meditate though?"
Come the fuck on, Joe, you bloody humanoid peanut

Exactly. He just seems like an open-minded guy, that's always respectful of his guests, even the ones he doesn't agree with.

youtu.be/G0Cp7DrvNLQ 1 of maybe 6 total worth watching at all

I think we need either full on white ethnostate or weed for everyone

I would have sworn it was "white ethnostate" tripping that shit

the world may never know

I understand the feeling. I was a weed user also. It is tough to have standards. Weed makes it easier to be ok with not living up to them.

he's a conversationalist. this is why he flip flops based on his guests. he has no agenda other than to further his standup or his podcast's popularity. i find his hunting and ufc podcasts to be the most enjoyable. the others just turn into self jerk off sessions.

>Smarter than 90% of people

Typical manlet.

that's one of the best but there were a couple other good ones. The gobekli tepe guy was good too

>ctrl+f trump
>1 result

scientific fact: you can't see shill posts when you're high on weed

He's just amped to see the weigh in jerk.

OP is Joe Rogan, by the way.

PSA

You're annoying and childish.

Aww. It's so cute that you noticed.

who is this chick then?

op is a market analyst who wants to know how anonymous feels about joe rogan

He is a white nigger like you all are

A female of average height.

Don't know a lot about Rogan but I will say his commentary on UFC is annoying sometimes. In general I like it but he always says so and so is the "greatest" of all time. Greatest of all time can't just change every month. It's cringey to hear.

>he seems pretty cool; I’d hang out with him
he secretly recorded bobby lee talking about talking about sucking his cousins dick and how bobby lee thinks Vietnamese are jungle monkeys and uncivilized. lol bobby had to publicly apologize about the Vietnamese statement

I fucking hate him. He's another piece of shit who thinks he's way smarter than he is. The only time I enjoy listening to Rogan is when he does ufc events with Dominick Cruz. Cruz makes joe sound like the male bimbo he is and it's enjoyable as fuck.

In some pictures it has that one chick as his wife in others has a Giant amazon as his wife, is this some mandela effect happening

she got bigger

This

yeah I'm on probation for possession been sober for 1.5 years
I get bouts of anxiety and maybe selfishness that I never had when I had a weed buzz
also gained 35 pounds of fat from stress eating and joint pain when I work out, weed made working out and being healthy much more enjoyable
I used to mountain bike for hours and smoke a joint every hour or so bring a camelbak full of water it was so much fun but now long cardio workouts are irritating

Rogan is a fraud and a thief.

I made a critical response to him, which falls well under Fair Use-- but he put a copyright strike on my video, and now he's making money off MY WORK.

Let that sink in; Rogan is profiting from my critique of him.

It took me 11 hours to put this fucking video together, but now HE get's to run ads on my work...??

All you fanboys, please, die in a fucking fire, and fuck all you who support this thieving fraud.

I am fucking STARVING, and this asshole Rogan gets to make money off the video I worked my ass off making??!!

FUCK ALL YOU.

Seriously.

youtu.be/lmGJbnXOpC0

word is bond, cous'

He's a great interviewer. Left to his own devices he just talks dumb retarded stoner meathead shit. But he brings on interesting guests now and then and is more than happy to let them do the talking at his venue.

He told millions of people that Ronda Rousey could beat up men. Clearly he was either paid to say that or he is crazy.

He got me into Jiu Jitsu, so just for that I think he's fucking awesome. BJJ is the real deal.

Checked out the episodes with Eddie Bravo commenting on both his matches against Royler Gracie. Shit, up until then I thought Eddie was just some bad Mexican comedian. He beat a top Gracie with a guard system of his own invention. I had no idea BJJ was that complicated and still evolving, like human chess. Before I thought it was just meat head wrestling. I signed up and started rolling the next day.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2016

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace

cue the hempforce mustard

He's more successful and has done more with his life than 96% of us has Sup Forums

Keep hatin'

That and after so many years into retirement he could still wipe the floor with said 95% of us

>What does pol think of Joe Rogan?
controlled opposition. He'll say whatever (((they))) pay him to say.

On the other hand, he is a prissy bitch with severe little man's syndrome, so you have to factor that in as well. He's a satanist as well. I just want to know where he was the night phil hartman was murdered.

It’s mandala effect

If you retards would actually listen closely you'd learn alot...don't mix his podcasts with your anonymous board where thousands of different people can post...he's a one man show on camera anf air...
No but seriously, he has good content and good political and social mind...

He has no views, but defaults to 'no borders'. He is dumb, sometimes very dumb (I wonder if drugs destroyed his brain).

Then you just haven't heard enough of his podcasts. He sometimes can't grasp really simple concepts.

Been a fan of JRE since the jump, like any open minded man he has learn and grown from his guests perspective and morphed over the years, some significantly.

I'm curious about his position of concealed/open carry. Everytime he talks about hunting he just mentions bow's.

i think he's a jackass

He's an imbecile.
"dude weed lamo" incarnate.

Schwing

Kind of feel the same way, don't smoke much anymore. I can't stand stupidity, laziness, clutter, and wasting time when I'm sober. Makes me disappointed that my friends and family waste their potential (me too).

Hope it works out for you leafbro.

I watched something when he was saying stuff about CroCop, don't care really

He gives a platform to some people with far fetched or unconventional ideas which sometimes generates an interesting discussion. I don't really take anything Joe Rogan himself says seriously
especially since he loses his cool when ever someone says anything negative about weed or Atheism.
>DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DEPRIVATION TANKS LMAO

I like him. Most of his content is sub-par, but with the right guest it's top-tier gold. Also tons of good fit advice and thoughts.

Dude Weed Bro

literal cuck

sucks shane smith's cock, total bluepill faggot

I heard him say a few years ago that Obama was the best Prez in his lifetime, literally haven't listened since.

after you watch him long enough you hear the same exact talking points in those 3-4 hours every episode

OK, looks like Joe is a dick, but let's tone down the rage a little and be real for a moment:
>282 views
>282 views
>I am fucking STARVING, and this asshole Rogan gets to make money off the video I worked my ass off making??!
Dude.

Anyway, I like the Rogan parody pasta people post here sometimes.

LOL. Being 115-125 IQ literally makes you smarter than 90% of people because that standard deviation is 1 in 10 people.

DUURR HURRRR

watched two full stand up sets of his, didn't even crack a smile let alone laff. Podcasts can be really good, aslong as its not MMA, hunting, Diaz/Redban or the that unsufferable cunt Graeham Hand-on-cock.

>What does pol think of Joe Rogan? I
Another internet attention-whore self-promotion thread.
Free publicity for tragic narcissists is not what Sup Forums is for.
sage goes in all fields

His stand up is awful and self insistent.

I stopped listening to him back when he was obsessed with william randolph hearst and the evil decorticator. it's like listening to your senile grandfather telling you the same story every time you see him.