Boku no Hero Academia

Have you forgot that the girls are fighting outside with bane?
>bullets down
>bullets engaged
>bullets left
>heroes left
Mirio on the front, Deku and friends near
There is far way more heroes than bullets, meaning that the remaining bullets are stronk as fuck, so how fucked is Mirio? And the girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Bakugou!Ochako
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you wanna ride the dragon or let the dragon ride you?

i want to see more nejire

we'll see her after kirishima death scene

I'm expecting we'll get a "5-10 minutes ago" sequence showing Bane's defeat, with Nejire probably dealing the final blow. After that, I'm guessing that Ryukyu will stay outside (her dragon form is too big to be of any use indoors) and everyone else will head on in. Either that, or another one of the Bullets engages them. I just want to see these characters in action damnit, Kirishima got 2 full fights this arc so they deserve it.

Is she dead?

I hope she doesn't job, unless I'm forgetting someone she is the highest rank hero there

People are still incapable of using the catalog to this day

>shilling the garbage thread made by a shitposter

>foot thread
>thread with actual discussion
Dude what the fuck

Yeah dude, Nejire is treated as a retard (basically because she looks like one), but damn she is part of the fucking big 3 of UA, her destrucgive power must be sick

Her quirk has to do with spirals, right?

Spirals and shockwaves
Huge shockwaves

I would not be shocked if she's the strongest of the 3 in a fight.

>"5-10 minutes ago"
How much time has actually passed since the raid started?

Red Riot?

More like

Laugh Riot.

Are we all calm? Post relaxing Tsuyus. Let's make BnH threads great again.

I JUST WANT
ONE THREAD WITHOUT SHITPOSTING
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

>girls
>fights

Only All for Son can make these threads great again

I'm hoping for another minion to join this fight and have the girls deal with him while Dragontits keeps duking it out with the big guy.

Probably about that long, fights would go pretty quick in real time

Best

Who is going to take down the villains that haven't already been taken down?

Test

Sliding timescale. It will always be five minutes.

Since the were running and Amajiki stayed behind at the begining, i wouldn't be surprised that this fight is happening almost at the same time as the Amijiki one.
Holy shit i didn't think about this till now, this whole raid must be happening in less than 15 minutes. I guess hori missed the chance to make this one as the raid to the chimeras in hxh, which i'm not a huge fan but i really enjoyed the pace and how he treated the sequences, making as aware that a lot of stuff was happening at the same time

Young Aoyama is so kawaii desu. I hope we get to see more.

Best

Where is that jack going?

At first I thought this was supposed to be Ochako's main arc, but it turned out that it was Kirishima's all along.

I bet Toga wasn't even a girl to begin with. I bet he was a loser NEET that killed her, drained her body, took her form, and eventually got so fucked up he forgot he wasn't her.

Whoops didn't mean to reply to any posts. my bad. Have a Tsu

She wants to listen to your music

Here you go
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Bakugou!Ochako

Ban Evading is against the rules.

I think Bakugou is not very good with animals.

>yfw No. 1 Russian hero is a hard body lady called Great Mother

So anyone else think Eri is gonna spark the Hero Civil War?
>Faction 1 says that Eri should be free to live her life
>Faction 2 says that Eri should be under lock and key so no one can use her against Hero Society
>Possibly a Faction 3, a minor one that will eventually go rogue, says that Eri should be used to wipe out villains
Or Alternatively
>The Government which wants to reset the world to a quirkless state again

Can't wait until we get more of him desu.

I guess it will be that way, horikoshi wanted to give some spotlight to the girls bringing them
But who wilm it be? The chronostasis guy? He seems like a guy who can deal with a lot of people since the supposed time slower (?) quirk

Geez that theory has already been disproven many times

Magne's quirk kind of killed that theory

Old thread got cleaned up. Should we move back for a little bit or keep posting here?
Also, I don't care who the fuck it was but stop bitching. Talk about BnH or don't post.

What are Spinner and Dabi doing right now ?

But that's something only couples do.

I think he's like rolo from code Geass

I think he's with Overhaul (and my feeling tells me he's gonna fight/slow down Mirio). Maybe Mimic comes and tries to fortify the mansion and the girls fish him out?

>calm thread
>waifufagging
Stop shitposting your fucking ugly ass frog, just reply to some discussion above and there it is
No need to bring the shit of the other thread here, fuck

SPOILERS W H E N

>walk outside
>Dragon mom and cops are dead

Dabi is supposedly recruiting, aka roasting niggas in alleyways.

I'm sure when we get back to that he'll have some solid mooks or something.

We just had an angry thread, calm your autism down. We don't need that right now.

>Civil War
Man i really hate Sup Forumsshit but there is nothing i want more then watch both class A and B collapse so the super teams can be formed.

Deku going rogue because he knows some shit Eri related and recutring people for his team one chapter at a time with lots of drama and infighting would be the hypest shit to wait for every week.

Dabi was purging some small fry and looking for people worth of joining the V.A. if I remember correctly. I wonder if we'll we get some new villains? No idea about Spinner though.

Ok, before the chapter, who do you guys think was the one who gave Kirishima his confidence back to do the Entrance Exam? Its probably not Mina nor Crimson Riot, since he and Mina aren't close nor rivals, and Crimson Riot is probably dead. So who could it be?

kinda want the students to stick together though

He saw All Might on tv talking about heroism.

I wonder how Deku would respond if All Might was one of the ones or perhaps even the prevailing voice that wants Eri locked up

I want to shove a pair of scissors down his urethra, open them and continuously do this until his it is a bloody mess. Then chop the remains off and fuck the hole, Amajiki!!

"What the fuck I love Endeavor now"

I don't know if that is going to be the case, but i think that eventualy the hero system is going to crush and everything will go to shit, and in the eventual end the only thing that will unite again the country wil be a full grown symbol of peace
IZUKU MIDORIYA SAMA

You know deep down in you're heart that you want to see Baku join Dekus team as Todo Ochaco and Ilda all side with the wrong one.

I really like the way you think suneaterfag

That's implying that he is still alive at that point and not the spark that sets off the civil war to begin with.
#FORSIGHT

Iida I could see, but Ochaco and Todoroki are total in dekus camp.

Amajikifag continues to impress. Good work my boy

Also have they banned Ochakofag?

>implying it wouldn't be Baku/Todo/Deku vs everyone else

Would Eri's quirk even be useful in large scale without Overhaul's?

it's about to enter your urethra

I don't. Ochako and Todoroki are definitely on Deku's team, there;s no question

>Also have they banned Ochakofag?
Stop, yes he fucked up but don't start this shit again. Nip it in the bud, stop. Just don't bring him or last thread up anymore past this point. It's been done.

This guy

The Eri question has to begin being answered as soon as the current arc resolves. Unless Shiggy spirits her away at the end of it
Noumu incorporation could make a more efficient factory

It depends on how it naturally activates.

So Toga really is an advent shitposter too i see.

You actually made me feel ill Amajikifag.

I don;t think so. Kirishima was show to be very scared when AfO appeared back in Kamino. And we know it wasn't acting, since we hear his thoughts. Also, Kirishima was kinda the reason Bakugou escaped and allowed All Might to fight back against him

There might be a big enough reason as to why they wouldn't side with him. Be it because of Eri or something else entirely

That would be the darkest time line. And don't even think off all the AFOxKirishima fanart it would spawn.

That sounds dumb. They'd just give her a place to stay and be happy, and have people keep watch on her. Her quirk is only scary also because of Overhaul's quirk, and the bullets don't even last that long.

I just have to ask, why Amajiki of all people?

You it started with togafag spam then came kendoufag and now ochakofag and then anti-ochakofag samefaging

You think this could be grapefag trying to tear us apart

In about 33 hours

Man, waifufags are scared to post now. These threads are intense, you guys really get pissed easy.

Ah, so they're fighting outside with me i see. I hope that they like being broken.

I can't wait to see this arc animated. I don't care if it takes a thousand years.

Going to warn you right now avatarfagging is against the rules.

What its it about Kirishima that every time he interacts with a guy he gets shipped with them?

>Ochako
Needs time away form Deku because she is a clusterfuck and find her own way
>Todoroki
Blah, blah i will never do as my father says something, something
But im gonna suppase you anyway.
Que dramatic walking away like the sperg he is.

It's probably going to be animated next year

It'll take like a year

You seem to have missed the mark on Todoroki

He's cute

This is the best series i have seen in a long time, hope the writer doesnt lose focus and can recreate the feeling of those All Might scenes by the end it.

Can one man have that much time to do all this shit

>sperg
Are you sure you are talking about Todoroki and not Bakugou

suneaterbro holy shit i didn't die for this

Well that's just great.

I hope they don't fuck it up.

He is cute and a bro. He brings out the best in everyone, even if it takes some time.

>hope the writer doesnt lose focus
What makes Hori great is unlike a lot of other manga authors he actually likes having fun. This is a show about kid's beating the hell out of each other and he never forgets that.