The Promised Neverlands 46

So, it's a comedy manga, now? Ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.fascans.com/manga/poppy-no-negai/0/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow such a good catch. I would've never noticed the feet if it was me.

>So, it's a comedy manga, now?

That would be fun.
>The Promised Neverlands is a edgy Horror-Mystery.
Then shit will go down in flames.

When should we expect spoilers for Chapter 47?

Spoilers for Chapter 47, we get some answers

Songju(?) explains that the world has been like this since forever. Emma questions if they are really on earth, but Songju confirms that they are on earth in the year 2046. He tells them that in the past demons didn't have farms and used to hunt humans. At some point the humans lead a revolution and fought back killing many demons with bows and spears. The conflict quickly reached the boiling point and the humans suggested to split the world in two, so that humans stop hunting demons and demons stop hunting humans.

"This promise was the beginning of all."

Emma is currently in the demon world and her ancestors must have been living in a place that ended up on the demon's side when the world was split. The demons here manage those "human souvenirs" in farms. Over 1000 years have passed since then. [So it happened around 1050?] Emma and Ray plan to go back to their world, but Songju says that it is impossible to travel between worlds. Emma just thanks Songju. She remembers that the toys and books at the farm were brought there from the human world. She believes that Minerva can travel between worlds, so she and Ray swear to find him.

of course not, we did not even have time to realize this because ray already said they were demons

>now

Shirai and Demizu's one-shot Poppy's Wish has finally gotten translated
>manga.fascans.com/manga/poppy-no-negai/0/4

>Ray only noticed because he's a foot fetishist

That was cute and down to earth.

>Neverlands
>lands
>s
Bypassed my filter.

Posuka artbook expected Thursday

Where/when was this originally published?

How long until we learn how much volume 4 sold in the first week?

>try to enjoy this manga
>ever chapter its "we gotta think of a way over this hurdle then this hurdle"
>never come up with a plan
>the situation gets worse and worse
>"we gotta think of a way over this hurdle then this hurdle"
>never actually come up with a plan
>something random happens that lets the story progress

Why didnt they set fire to the school and mama the day they figured out how to take the chips out?

>>try to enjoy this manga
>>ever chapter its "we gotta think of a way over this hurdle then this hurdle"
>>never come up with a plan
>>the situation gets worse and worse
>>"we gotta think of a way over this hurdle then this hurdle"
>>never actually come up with a plan
>>and then KEIKAKU

ftfy

Gee I dunno, maybe because they still had to do things like stockpile supplies, figure out actual long term surivival plans, explain to a bunch of 5-9 year old kids why they should burn their house down and run away all while training them to be able to cross a fucking cliff and outrun 3 metre tall demon dogs

>they still had to do things like stockpile supplie
offscreen
>figure out actual long term surivival plans
offscreen
>explain to a bunch of 5-9 year old kids why they should burn their house down and run away all while training them to be able to cross a fucking cliff and outrun 3 metre tall demon dogs
so offscreen that when it happened it looked like an asspull.

Exactly.

I understand you're a speedreader, but are you seriously asking why they didn't escape on the day they built a tracker destroyer and assume all of the above could be completed within the span of the day? Not to mention the MC's leg was literaly broken the day they finally built the tracker destroyer

no, I'm just saying it's very convenient for the plot to always move using actions never seen.