We have a tremendous opportunity here. It isnt just a meme that black panther is alt right because it in fact is...

We have a tremendous opportunity here. It isnt just a meme that black panther is alt right because it in fact is. We need to champion this film for all of the reasons which we agree with. Obviously a current year hollywood movie could never show an ethnostate in a positive light unless it was a colored one but that makes no difference to the opportunity we have to redpill some of the masses on the inherent greatness of a homogenous society. You should all be writing glowing 10/10 reviews while highlighting what makes black panther so great (see pic.) Dont get hung up on the fact that a movie would never be made showing a white ethnostate in a positive light, our goal is to elevate the very idea of one while simultaneously showing the hypocrisy of the left on the matter concerning whites being amongst themselves. Imagine buzzfeed and huffpo articles: WHY THE ALT RIGHT ENDORSEMENT OF BLACK PANTHER IS PROBLEMATIC
Lets make this happen god damn it

Other urls found in this thread:

culture.affinitymagazine.us/the-black-panther-trailer-shows-what-africa-would-have-been-if-white-people-didnt-destroy-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

funnay

P gud

you guys are seriously all a bunch of faggots

Just think, it's a realistic depiction of what Africa would look like without European interference. So surely a black ethnostate would be similarly advanced.
culture.affinitymagazine.us/the-black-panther-trailer-shows-what-africa-would-have-been-if-white-people-didnt-destroy-it/

I know this is a little to abstract for alot of people on here but just try to think of the implications of the Alt right being associated with approving of this movie in the minds of normies. People we should be actively trying to redpill.

t. cleetus

Bump

You need to make future threads with a format.

/OP/ Operation Panther - [Insert] Edition

[Copied description]

[Small updates]

Glad someone made a meme of this. I approve, user

you are right except im not skilled in the whole meme warfare, you guys are way better at creating the eye catching content. You guys also know how to disseminate these kinds of things into perfect bait that the msm cant help but eat up. I was hoping some super autismo would take this idea and really run with it.

Bump,I need a turbo autist in here right now to take my idea as their own and make it great.

We need people who have twitter accounts to get on this

just like captain america is historical fact

"Simply inspirational and brave! I had a true triumph of the will moment watching this masterpiece!"

bump

"The alt right loves black panther" I can see it now lads they'll be so pissed

no tyrome. i dont care about nigger pride. im not watching it and will only spread 1 of 2 images i edited regarding the film

Lmao the Hitler quote lol

Uh oh. Looks like somebody slipped through the cracks

what went wrong?

"True testament to black civilization! They worked hard and became free on their own!"

That's nice and all, but the thing is--it's promoting that for Niggers but the idea of it being that for white people is practically almost criminal.

This movie is clever in it's message to imprint fantastical ideas into the minds of minorities all the while giving a false pretense style message to whites saying "Look, even Kangz can relate to you whitey's. Aren't we so similar, lets just get along"

The movie made the BP a complete hippie though. He wants to open borders of Wakanda and share the advanced technology with rest of the world. The ethno-nationalist is made a main villain.

"Be the change you want to see in the world!"

Truly /ourguy/

>mfw Ireland just saved the white race

Watch it to the end

WeWuzKangz: The Movie

If there isn't a scene with Black Panther's father talking to him from the clouds ala Lion King it is a failure of a movie.

Tons of normies are giving it bad reviews because its racist. SJWs are calling negative reviews racist.