I'm so comfy right now pol

Listening to pancho & lefty.
On a huge tv I got for free, just had to fix it- I'm watching highway to heaven, an old show that's a classic in my opinion. A show about morals & community.

Sometimes sitting back sipping tea & packing a dip in is all you need in life to relax. So comfy right now. I haven't felt this way since 2011. In 2012, I don't know why but everything has just gone downhill for me- spiritually, socially, financially.

I love you all. Take care of yourselves & treat yourselves once in awhile

whats this a comfy thread? i'm moderately comfy playing RE2 on ps3 thinking about when i should get a ps4 and veg out on some weeb games. been holding off until now.

I just hooked up my Xbox 360 2 days ago & noticed I still have halo 3
Booted it up & it's working perfect, downloaded all the map packs for free & found a few full matches to play in with a bunch of oldfags messing with each other, brought back a lot of memories

Jesus jacks off his neighbors dog at night. He hops the fence and saddles that dog cock in his hand and the dog just humps and humps until he busts a nut, jesus rubbing his own cock at the same time until he loads up his drawers with 10ccs of the holy ghost. Jesus is a goddam queer.

trying this hard
0/10

The king of kings is your king, too.

Nope, he aint the kang of shit and never wuz kang you 80IQ uncle sucker.

Jesus fucking loves the smell of farts, just like your mother did

OH MUSTAFFA!

You people have a genuinely depressing life, I pity you all.

>Needs imaginary friend to deal with every minor obstacle in life

> Has to pretend every failure and negative event is really part of a larger plan

>Can't cope with anything without incorporating a delusion about life after death

>Criticizes other people's lives as depressing

You're dumb.

>constantly feels the need to belittle others to justify your own existence
>types like you're from Reddit
>doesn't know god, takes life for granted

Atheism is a cucked ideology & none of your theories have even been proven, hence the reason why they're theories. Good luck when you meet your father, may he have mercy on your soul.

:)

Also, only 309? Lmao. Pathetic. Sent 309 good soldiers to heaven.
This man sent 500 commies to hell.

>After 1 interaction, claims to know what someone "constantly" does or why he does it

>Thinks reddit invented double spacing, thinks it somehow invalidates an argument

>Doesn't know anything, thinks life is a doormat where you wipe your feet before moving on to something else, diminishing it's actual value.

Christianity is a a crutch for the weak, repeating cliches is a crutch for the dumb, I haven't put forward a theory that needs to be proven. If you think a scientific theory is "only a theory" then it shows you are ignorant of what a scientific theory actually is, the pinnacle of explanatory knowledge of phenomena in much the same way a law is the pinnacle of observational knowledge.

My father is a real person who I met in the delivery room when I was born and have known ever since. Your father gave you your first orgasm on a day when he told your mother he was taking you fishing, but instead you ended up driving down a two track road in the woods until you reached a corrugated tin shack where he let you look at a penthouse magazine while he sucked you off a couple of times. Both of you came that day, but you are the only one who cried.

Uncle sucker? That is the weirdest, most retarded insult I have heard in awhile. God loves you you little faggot.

Reminder of his sacrifice for you

Этo oзнaчaeт, чтo вы выпoлняeтe opaльный ceкc c вaшим дядeй

Jesus got hep c from that tattoo, now his neigbor's dog has hep C from the dry toothy blowjobs jesus gave to it.

Cyrillic is a retarded script you bastard. You made the Greek script all stupid and homosexual. God loves you and me too.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

what the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with jesus? What the fuck is wrong with OP busting a nut in his dad's mouth?

Leftypol is funny

did you do a barrel roll ?

For whatever reason Sup Forums decided to tilt the image

>Gets owned

>Desperately deploys strawman

>still hasn't come to terms with daddy's tongue machine-gun flicking the head of his penis.

you comfy now queerbait?

Even comfier knowing there's people like you below me

You’re a fucking autist. You write some stupid normie-level shock reply about a religious figure, then tell OP that he is committing fallacies and that he got “owned” at the debate when he says “Jesus loves you.” Go tip your faggot 200+IQ fedora on Reddit or iFunny.

the only person below you is your father, yelling at you to keep your penis hard or he is gonna beat you. Ironic considering he is impotent, according to your fart loving mother.

Aw, here comes a white knight to rescue OP, probably in hopes of getting a deluxe blowjob from OP's dad.

I bet you have gagged on your father's erection a time or two haven't you?

Obviously. All he can talk about are uncles and dads sucking penis. Fucking gross

Hey look at that, your jesus is a hairless twink probably being strung up because that talking donkey actually rode in on HIM, lol

You sure have a lot of pictures of fat guys, is your dad a fat guy? Is that why you have all of these, so you can jerk off to them and think about your dad's eager, warm mouth? I think that's what it is. Yep. Definitely the answer.

I am the way

I am the Truth

I am the life.

No man comes in your father's mouth, but you.

Is that the face he was making when he told you if you said anything to anyone he would kill you and your mom?

yo jesus was ripped

It's got to be burning you up, thinking about those repressed memories now. So much for being comfy lol. You can't stop posting! Pray for some self control.

Yeah dude. He is fucking King. Of course he is ripped.

What is your fixation with dad's and oral sex?

It’s 3am, I have work in the morning, and I procrastinated the entire night instead of studying for the most important test of my life I’m talking this Saturday
I just microwaved some cheese on top of crackers like I did as a kid, and I’m snacking and browsing the internet
Honestly a 9/10 comf

You have a really weird fixation on men abusing their son. Tell me user, where did he touch you?

can we stop baiting now?

this bitch drownin in tears now, probably shaking in front of his keyboard lol, all he's got is rubber and glue

Op is just high

How many of you motherfuckers sweating right now trying to figure out a witty reply lol tooooo funny gonna be sobbin into that pillow tonight and that jesus bitch ain't gonna help ya

This is fun keep it up

The only act was you acting like you went fishing. Mom didn't understand why you sat in your room all day and didn't smile for a week. What lie did your father tell to explain it?

Show me a pic of your vehicle, guarantee it's a Prius

>How many of you motherfuckers sweating right now trying to figure out a witty reply
Show me a pic of your vehicle, guarantee it's a Prius

You comfy yet dumbass?

Which one do you want to see, my 2018 ram 2500 or my old chevy blazer that I'm fixing up?

You absolute fucking retard, I was was quoting you and your dumb ass reply that you struggled to come up with.

>Which one do you want to see, my 2018 ram 2500 or my old chevy blazer that I'm fixing up?

L-O- Fucking-L

Show me your pussy mobile San Francisco faggot

You busted your nut in your own dad's mouth and you are calling anyone else a faggot...

OH SHIT SAN FRANCISCO DID YOU BACKTRACE ME???????? THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!

You pathetic, worthless, slow witted, slackjawed sack of shit.

God you're trying so hard it's not even funny anymore

>Trying so hard
>Which one do you want to see, my 2018 ram 2500 or my old chevy blazer that I'm fixing up?

You're a fucking anal baby

KEEP REPLYING you are really super good at this!

LOOK OUT GUYS HE HAS A DODGE RAM

C'mon dipshit you're too slow and I am losing interest.

You still comfy watching a TV you found in the garbage you fucking loser?

Did you know michael landon destroyed all the sets to little house on the prairie because they contained DNA evidence of his sex crimes against children and animals? Did you ever see that corrugated tin shed again?

you got wrecked dummy

you had to let your own thread die

you comfy now?

Comfy thinking about blowing your load in your old man's sour old mouth on a sunday morning?

Comfy about how your mom knew what happened but didn't say anything, and went on living a lie.

Comfy with all the other times you got abused?

Comfy with how you renew the cycle of abuse against younger family members?

Your silence here betrays the screaming in your head.

God you're so desperate for attention

You're so desperate to forget the feeling of your father's stubble against your pubic region.

inb4 NO U

inb4 BUT I DRIVE A TRUCK

inb4 BUT JESUS LOVES YOU

inb4 HE WUZ KANG

Well, I am gonna fart in your mouth one last time and call it a night. Did your dad rim you, or the other way around. I bet he found a lot of free time to experiment while mom was at AA meetings.