One Piece 872

Chapter title: "Fluffy and Gooey"
The castle is collapsing.
Bege and the others make use of the confusion and disorder that ensues and proceed with their escape plan.
Bege thinks that there is no need for the assassination plan anymore as they think that the Big Mom pirates will all die as the castle collapses.
But Streusen uses his ability and saves the Big Mom pirates from the debris.
Luffy and Bege pray for luck and head each to their own ship.
Some usual thing happen to Big Mom.
Not having eaten the wedding cake she begins to show symptoms of her eating illness(however it was officially translated)
(Basically her illness kicks in and she will probably go nuts)

Year of Jinbe 's death

is a lie?

>BigMeme enters rampage mode

Told you fags it was gonna happen. She's gonna kill off her own crew and its gonna end up with an everyonevBigMeme scenario. Psychotic bitch is going down boyos

>Jinbe escaped WCI without a single scratch and is now coming for that sweet robin pussy
>people thought BM would kill him, but she ended up killing he own family after he BTFO'd her verbally
Is there anyway for us to stop winning, Jinbebros?

Shit chapter/10

classic meme

>"I'm not ready to fight you..."
>"I'm gonna' come back and kick your ass!"
>runs to the Sunny
>turns around and fights anyways
Don't post until you get your brain back from the mechanic.

I want to taste her cunny.

>runs to the sunny
>wins by losing nothing at all

Why spoilers so soon this week?

Seawater-logia when?

>runs to the Sunny
>turns around and fights anyways

We dont know how far away they are. There's still a lot of plot points that need to be resolved and its great how now BM in her autism rage is literally killing off her own crew. You really think they can bake the cake to stall her hunger dumbass? Its either BM kills off literally everyone in WCI and SH's escape & she dies of hunger or it becomes a multicharacter fight vs BM. Either way bitch goes down.

jump is releasing early because monday is a holiday

A fag said, during the last thread, that Oda's editor talked about how the big stuff of the arc was still yet to happen. Is that true?

If Oda's planning works for once, we should have the Reverie and the beginning of Wano this year, so I can see the arc ending in, at most, 5 chapters.

I said this last thread, but if the Reverie is just that usual exposition mini-arc, like the bit at the end of Enies Lobby when Garp shows up with Coby, then it'll only be a few chapters. Wano could start right at the end of December and still start in 2017. That means you could have about 15 or so more chapters for WCI. Not saying you will, just saying it's totally plausible.

>Big Mom goes full autism right when they get the chance to escape because muh cake although it got destroyed several chapters ago

How convenient. Brilliant Oda such quality writing.

Bear in mind, Oda is in Kubo territory now when it comes to time decompression. Since they burst out the cake, probably about 30 seconds has passed and BM spent most of that time wailing like your mom when she saw what a pathetic disappointment you were.

So G4 kong gun forces a Yonko to use hardening+drain DF ability which means the distance isn't actually that far off and now BM starts destroying her own crew. Seems like both chapters confirm that its fully possible to take her down. Her island is in dissarray, her crew is getting dismantled, and eventually BM will be going down. People need to see the big picture.

Kong Gun did literally nothing and the only reason she's going crazy is because of not eating the cake.

>+drain DF ability

KKG would probably hurt her and she's gonna dismantle her own crew. With the whole island against her its more than possible for her to go down. Its gonna end up being a multi-character vs BM battle like I kept spamming all along.

It literally did not hurt her

Big mom isn't getting defeated here Oda knows that it would ruin Kaido hype and the feat of taking him down.

She was forced to use Haki user. She viewed that shit as a threat

I don't think you get how Haki is used by really anyone if you think it being used means much. Especially by a character that is at worst top 10 strongest in the OP Universe

what, Kaido is supposed to be stronger than Big Mom

She has DF patterns on her arm dude. It makes her armament haki have properties of soul fruit like the DF patterns in g4 give luffy's armament haki the properties of rubber

BM has the strongest skin(known so far) in OP. KG was strong enough to force her to use Haki user. Just cause it conflicts with your idea that BM is all powerful doesnt make that fact go away

Please provide any evidence she was forced

She used it. Either she knew she had to use it because she could tell it would hurt otherwise, or she's actually scared of Luffy and is massively overestimating him. The latter really doesn't come across at all in her actions or dialogue.

Just the fact that she used it. If Oda REALLY wanted to show just how OP BM was, she would have swatted away g4 luffy like it was nothing. Instead he drew her using Haki to defend herself. Not my fault you dont understand basic writing.

And the former does? Why is it not just plausible she wanted to squash him like a bug and not even let him make contact.

Memeing and ship faggotry aside, what will happen with Pudding?

The spoilers are super vague, but had she gone to the SH, it would have been mentioned. Will she run away later on? Will she wipe her relatives' memories? Will she be eaten?

I think she'll tag along a little with the SH (her ability may be useful for plot reasons and she still has that latent power she might already have awaken) to then fuck off and maybe show up in a cover story.

The her joining stuff always seemed like deluded shipper shit to me just because her and Robin intersect a lot on what their role would be and in all likelihood Jinbei is in for real now.

I think the same, that we'll have the Zou/WCI-related characters appear in the story until BM's demise is met, which might be next arc (but Wano would be an even bigger clusterfuck) or the one after.

There are a few paths for her latent power:
1. Her having that power is relevant (and helps "x" character).
2. She's used as the introduction to her tribe and their powers. Maybe some pirate crew tries to use those powers.

Me too, hence why I said "tag along a little". I don't think there would be room for her: she has no fighting skills it seems, bakery still falls in Sanji's duty category, her special power is already kinda covered and her DF powers could be pretty broken.

So BM turns into godzilla this chapter and we still dont have a megazord reveal? Yup. Bitch is going down.

If she was scared of Luffy, it would come across in many of her actions leading up to this point. If she recognised the power of his attack there, it would only come across in her reaction to that move, and that reaction was to use haki.

If it would make no difference, then there was no point in using haki there. It would be like Luffy going G4 to knock down a rickety wooden door. UNLESS she'd totally misjudged it. It's binary, either she misjudged it or she didn't. If she misjudged the power, that would be out of fear (or incompetence maybe? Both don't speak well for her). If she didn't misjudge, then she knew she had to.

I like the idea of Killer possibly having it and will use it after stealing the prints from the SH's, to help Eustass.

If Luffy's journey to PK doesn't have any competition and becomes just a giant cakewalk it'll be so boring. It obviously won't go the way I think it might happen but I hope the WG challenge them more

Maybe the plot points will only be concluded in BM next arc.

All right guys, serious question. Do you think Nami will cuck Pudding with Sanji? I dont think Pudding will join and i see her DF as too difficult to write in an effective way. I believe her third eye power is only a hint at the three eyed tribe so i dont think she'll join for that either.
To me Namis whole 'husband/lover stealer' epithet will be brought up later on and i dont see the point if Sanji does end up with Pudding. I'm not a shipper btw so fuck off with shipping comments. I'm just talking about in from a unbiased POV.

Maybe but would be very easy to forget and could easily lead to a lackluster and uninteresting arc.

This is just Oars 2.0 people. Except this time we're actually gonna get a legit docking.

Now that the arc is ending why don't we post our favorite panels from WCI

Pudding wouldn't have to join to be paired up with Sanji, she could fill that role in the long term in a number of ways, including if she's no longer relevant to the narrative or if she does indeed still have a role to play in some manner. Her unique third-eye ability could provide those other major pirates seeking out One Piece a chance to actually fulfill that goal, if they hear about it. That would make for a pretty important narrative role moving forward, particularly with the vested interests of multiple parties in regards to the poneglyphs.

However, currently no one knows that Pudding is a three eye except her family, should that information come out to the general populace she could be at just as much risk as Robin supposedly is now. I could see her role in the future being related to that, perhaps being captured by Blackbeard in an attempt to learn the history of the world, it'd fit his opportunistic approach to things.

For that to happen though, Pudding would have to be apart from Big Mom's protection. Meaning, if it were to happen. it will either have to take place once Big Mom is actually defeated or she would have to be apart from Tottoland, which could happen this arc if she takes this opportunity to escape. It would be in keeping with what we've learned of her character, but I feel it would need some setup first.

Sanji will stay and make big meme a cake and that will make a future alliance happen, screenshot this shit right now.

>Not having eaten the wedding cake she begins to show symptoms of her eating illness(however it was officially translated)
>(Basically her illness kicks in and she will probably go nuts)
Time to eat all of her kids.

>arc is ending
Nope. You really think arc is gonna end with BM killing all of her children and citizens of WCI cause theres no way to satisfy her appetite now? People are too desperate for a conclusion and it seems like every chapter is just heating up the story even more.

If I were BM's crew I'd have plans ready for how to escape rampages. Like escaping into mirror/book world.

>Bege genuinely thought that DEBRIS could kill Big Mom
Fucking kek

either way her forces will be significantly destroyed. And all her citizens will likely die as well. Her rage wont be satisfied till they come up with an answer by either beating her or satisfying her appetite.

Most likely Elbaf arc will involve some kind of discovery regarding BM's actual nature. I.e., her seemingly magical invincibility, and possibly her origin as well.

>Pudding wouldn't have to join to be paired up with Sanji, she could fill that role in the long term in a number of ways
I agree with you on this. Pudding could very well play a important part as a three eyed member but i dont think shes the only three eyed member that will show up. To me, killer is definitely a member of the clan and will be the one to show off its power.
Pudding could be paired up with Sanji but Namis epithet makes me think this wont happen. It has already been shown she wants what lola wanted, choosing her own husband. Pudding could very well end up like her.

I still dislike this scene. I get that Luffy cares about his friends, but this was just plain retarded and suicidal of him. The only reason he's not dead or in Big Mom's rape dungeon is plot convenience. He should have run back to the forest and formulated a new plan to rescue Sanji.

Her ridiculousness has nothing to do with Elbaf though.

same. and her feet. why the FUG did they make her that cute, i can't stand it

Its an epic and luffy is an epic hero. I liked it, badass scene for me. Sometimes realism destroys the romance you know

Footfags pls go

Probably not, but if there is going to be another arc with BM as a major player, then the fact that the giants are the only ones who know her history is probably important. They're the most likely people to actually look for information about her.

Reminder that it takes weeks to make the cake the BM wants. Meaning that if escapefags are right then BigMeme ends up killing everyone on the island and will starve, unless someone knocks her the fuck out.

Maybe Pudding's memory powers will help with her disease.

In which case arc aint over yet.

Or Bobbin and Pudding save their family with their powers.

Doubt its that easy to get to BM. Bobbin who jobbed to jobbing king Sanji will end up getting close enough to use his powers. DOUBT

It makes pretty much sense how it ends. I am fine with this, cause Big Mom stays open at this moment for a future enemy.
People complaining about Sanji not having his arc. This was his arc. You only expected a lot of other things to happen.

>MUH CAKE AAAAAAAAあああああああああああああ

Will Big Mom kill everyone and then kill herself?

Reminder that all of this got completely out of control thanks to Perospero being a dumb. theatrical faggot, Pray for best boy Katakuri, it's not his fault that the rest of his family is retarded

When do you think we're getting the rest of the colored manga? I recently re-read all of One Piece up to chapter 721 and am unsure if I should read the rest in black n white or if it's worth waiting

Nice shit chapter

>Redditor exposes another Redditor
Pottery

Id say it's different though because sanji supposed to be one of the strong ones and has yet to do anything since ts. Putting his family or big mom crew in check seemed like a great place to make a statement that he isn't well below zoro still. In my opinion this means hell be well below zoro for a least a couple more (real life) years and sanji fans will have to keep defending him with no real proof of him being much more of an average fighter amongst the high quality new world fighters.

At least we can go down together.

I'll seriously hope she will start eating people at least. Just imagine what kind of clusterfuck it would be.Big Mom pirates will be dealing with Big Mom and the aftermath would be so interesting.

You guys know Big Mom's hunger isn't a big deal, right.

Cracker will have woken up by now and will just feed her unlimited crackers until she feels full.

Cracker likely isn't the only one who can produce unlimited food as well.

But what about Caesar? Did Bege keep his word and let him free?

She's hungry for cake and maybe any random food won't help for that.

This. Snacks and Cracker sound like they have the ability to produce unlimited food which is why they are pretty high ranking.

They are high ranking based on their ability to feed Big Mom when she feels hungry.

Except Bog Moms food rage is caused by wanting a SPECIFIC food item, not just food in general you dumb speedreader

>just give her a different food lol

how many more of her children should Big Mom slaughter before you learn that isn't a solution?

It's cravings, not hunger.

So, Big Mom's mouth automatically starts chewing the moment you place food on it.

Even if she wants cake, the crackers with tons of fiber will eventually make her feel full whether she wants to or not.

BOUT TO BOYOYON INSIDE YOUR WAIFU MOTHERFUCKER

>Zeus and Prometheus are ancient Greek names/gods
>Mama is about to go Kronos on their asses
Pottery?

>Want to finally catch up on the manga
>So spoiled on stimulation from playing games while I watch things that I can't just sit and read for more than a chapter

This is suffering. I have no problem reading 50ish chapter manga but holy fuck there's so much of this.

>Implying she wouldnt kill cracker for giving her shit food

Not all of Big Mom's children can continually produce Cracker Clones for 13 hours straight.

Luffy vs. Monet (loss)
Zoro vs. Monet (win)

Zoro vs. Massive city golem (win)
Sanji vs. Punk Hazard metal door (loss)

Seriously though, does Luffy have a losing record against female opponents?

>but i dont think shes the only three eyed member that will show up.
I'm inclined to agree. One idea I had about her future was that she would take the opportunity presented here to escape Big Mom's control and seek out her own path, perhaps going in search of Lola or other three eyes so she can sort out her possible self-loathing issues.

That way her unique abilities could easily come into play later as she'd be an easy target to pick off, should a crew learn of her secret ability in some manner. Perhaps through the underworld members currently active at the tea party seeing her eye, or perhaps Morgans being able to snap a picture of it.

I do also like the idea of Killer having some link to the three eyes. It would help promote Kidd as a genuine Pirate King contender and would make his mask understandable if the three eye's ability is as rare as it appears to be. Perhaps the tribe's current status will be brought up at some point as a way of foreshadowing potential importance for any members of the tribe later on.

On the shipping side of things, I could see her feelings towards Sanji changing enough that she views him as someone she'd want to marry, which would make for an interesting parallel with her previous feelings towards him as well as her desire to be free to pusue her own husband. Or it could be that she just respects his desire to escape from his family bonds and does seek out her own future. I think both are perfectly acceptable options, the former more so purely because it could change some of Sanji's character dynamics as a result.

Cracker delays Big Mom for 13 hours

The chef gets time to make cake.

Cracker got this. No worries.

What? Are you speedreading the thread now?

>Implying she hasn't already killed cracker for having lost to Luffy

Whilst I can see where you're coming from, it's definitely a very Luffy-like thing to do, given that he doesn't have full knowledge of what's going on with Sanji. I would imagine that he was expecting Sanji to break out of his stupor and try and escape with him after showing him how far he's willing to go for him, not understanding that Sanji's hands and loved ones would be forfeit should he leave in that moment.

It's also more of an emotional scene than a logical one, it tugs at the heartstrings and that's important in a story like One Piece.

Future seeing man is such a busy-body

Why the fuck should you listen to a guy who probably saw something bad happen

It's not like anything bad is going to happen

How retarded could you possibly be to not understand something 3 different people have explained? She has a craving illness, so she goes batshit insane if she doesn't get a specific food item. We saw this when she specifically wanted Semla on Elbaf, we saw this again when she wanted Croquemboche, and now she wants Wedding cake after waiting weeks for it. Why in the fuck would she eat Cracker's shitty, stale as fuck biscuits?

More like everyone hates Sanji the arc.
Beating the shit out of Luffy was ok, Sanji knew he would not budge easily. But being a faggot the whole time to pull some Robin shit at the end, disappointing to say the least

Popularity poll results when?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Why are we getting spoilers on a Tuesday now?