Men need something to fight for

And the modern world has nothing of the sort.

Life has become

>Go to school
>Get a job
>Wagecuck for schlomo
>Die

Back in the day, having a job had meaning to it. Whether you were a merchant with a small business, or a farmer tending to his memes (fields), life had a purpose.

Sure, you can still be an entrepreneur, but unlike the past the field of opportunities are much narrower.

Wagecucking for some corporation is not what we were meant to fight for. We have such an abundance of resources now, so what the fuck happened to advancing our species? Spending money to get into space for example?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7eZOXmORA0
mtonews.com/mto-world-exclusive-nyc-rapper-tekashi-69-gets-gun-fight-somalian-bloods-minnesota/
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than using it to fund isis and help isis.
>Also better than pedo rings.

you forgot
>empty sexual encounters
>Killing animals and eating them
>Doing drugs at raves
>music
>Traveling and fucking foreign women

corporate control of legislation to eliminate competiton, instant communication allowing huge corporations to thrive. That said, lets not over-idealize the past. Id say the vast majority of people lived as serfs, factory workers, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7eZOXmORA0

Jesus Christ

tfw havent done 4 out of the 5 things there

But we do have something to fight for.
Amusement.

Hell, I'd fight for the ability to upload my consiousness into an android body so I could live forever.

But I doubt I'll see that in my lifetime.

Penis stiffy uh, cum real sticky uh.

there's no such thing as forever, except death.

By having a job, you're contributing to society. I don't think you understand economics. You have to work hard and work your way to the top. Anyone in STEM knows this.

Simple question: would you pay a Doctor with 20 years of experience the same as an MD? If not, why? Why do these people deserve to make more money than someone who does practically nothing but work a simple desk job that can be automated?

Sorry but your worth is established by the value you bring to society. Don't like it and you're not born into wealth? No one is going to care about you.

>Back in the day, having a job had meaning to it.
Yeah. Surviving. People worked in much shittier conditions and were far more what you call a wagecuck slave than what we see today. Has it turned them into soft faggots? Sure. Does that mean going backwards in time is the solution? No.
>realize it's another SpaceX shill thread
Go to bed, Elon.

>Spending money to get into space for example?

thats racist. you know how many poor families still dont have an OLED TV?

Life has become like that because you let it. Choose differently and fight for yourself.

>"I'm here for the job interview"

youre as bad as the wigger in that picture
you act like a beta bitch that can't change anything

>wigger
I have news for you...

>Life has become
>Go to school
>Get a job
>Wagecuck for schlomo
>Die
Why do you think that is? It's your system.

that sounds pretty lit

>Fight for your right to be a wageslave, hated by the civilization that you are fighting for

sounds about right.

I hate to say this, but certain video games have become my outlet for this.

Wrong. There's plenty worth fighting for.
The real problem is your own people will either punish you or allow you to take a fall if you do. There's also a severe lack of leadership.

The left likes to say there is a group of privileged old white men running everything for white men. But that is clearly not true. If young white men tried to fight for something the privileged old white men would condemn them and side with the women and shitskins.

Jews, boomers, feminism, etc . . .

Thats why video games let you actually be someone

>Life has become
>>Go to school
>>Get a job
>>Wagecuck for schlomo
>>Die

Its always been like that, before that it was
>be born
>hunt food
>have sex with ape-looking woman
>die

you know something about that guy on your pic
>lives in Jew York
>mexican portorican rapper
>show on Minnesota
>have a shoot out with Somali bloods
WTF is our country mtonews.com/mto-world-exclusive-nyc-rapper-tekashi-69-gets-gun-fight-somalian-bloods-minnesota/

Roosh is that you?

no ,you're STILL a nobody. you just replaced one drug for another kid.

Is the purpose.

The problem is modern society is completely antithetical to what we've evolved for. Sapiens are meant to live in hunter gatherer bands, our society has changed rapidly but our psyche has not.

Have you read this, OP?

Perfect music for the current age
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

We are, it's called the meme war and the Trump victory was just the beginning. Don't underestimate the power of memes, (((they))) don't and that's why they're scared and why they're shilling trying to force memes like they do with (((Hollywood))).

>Freud
>Peter Gay

Sad and true. I am trying to change this in my own life by learning figurative painting and sculpture. If I have a son, he have a choice to learn my craft.

That kid has figured out marketing.

He is like a train wreck. You can't look away.

haha are you me user

>24
>travel to europe and have booty calls
>trip or roll pretty often
>recording a new ep for a project i'm starting. Going to try something more lofi with guitar and drum machine

haha fucking based bro haha

Tfw never fucked a foreign woman while traveling, since i always go with whatever gf i have at the time. Dont the rest though

Here is the problem! Disgusting soft faggots not willing to suffer and struggle. Do you think order and prosperity fall from the sky? They are brought about by men who have know suffering and to toil away and to put their soul into their work.

The past is our foundation but if what we have built upon it does not please or serve any real purpose then we must tear it down and start again.

This. That's why I love games so much. They give my life purpose. Gaming is life.

there are plenty of things to fight for. let it be salvation if nothing else, and then the power to illuminate and exemplify the truth comes after.

There are plenty of things to fight for. Let it be salvation first, and then the power to illuminate and exemplify the truth comes after.

fuck me i wrote it wrong the first time. tldr you can fight for things. fight and be aggressive.

Nice, you'd still be dead of course. But at least the android with your memories gets to live forever.

>Sure, you can still be an entrepreneur, but unlike the past the field of opportunities are much narrower.
So much so-called entrepreneurship is just more apps and websites and bullshit though, user. It is fake. And often it's just a matter of creating new more efficient scams to replace old scams.

Much of what passes for innovation now is basically just the information age equivalent of robber-barons. People squeezing data out of everyone, commodifying their thoughts and opinions and identity. People exploiting other people and their assets, clipping the ticket on their labor and their car/house (e.g. Uber and AirBnB) just for providing a web platform.

In many other industries it is a race to the bottom, with huge corporations, outsourcers, and automators best able to survive and thrive.

Working hard does not necessarily get you anywhere. You can work hard all your life, chasing a carrot, and never get anywhere.

What matters most is how you apply your hard work. If you work for yourself, your own products, your own company, your own clients, your own customers - all the value you contribute goes into your business and into the world.

If you work for a government or a corporation, a lot of the value you contribute can be easily wasted for a plethora of reasons. Whether it be a pointless job (working hard at routine admin tasks), a change of direction or cancelled project, office politics, unappreciative management (working hard so your boss takes your hard work for granted as your standard level of work), and so on.

Working hard for someone else's organisation is for cucks - people will exploit your giving nature if you let them.

Another way to day this
>Men need a mission in life
Yes, women as well to a much smaller degree, but especially men.
If fact, I would say men are useless without a mission to work towards.
Figuring out what yours is is the hard part, then you work towards it.

Men need something to fight for? Uhm, excuse me... it's "Peoplekind" needs something to fight for.

Myeah, okay? Understood?

>all young people are degenerates
>all the good girls are constantly being chased by chad subhumans
>unironically suicidal because i dont like living in this miserable country
>constantly fatigued
>only things i have left in life are fitness and piano (and anime)

My life is so JUST at this point that I don't care. There is literally no scenario that would make me happy

>>be born
>>hunt food
>>have sex with ape-looking woman
>>die
Sounds pretty good to me.

Whites are predisposed to violence. With no cause to fall behind, We are lost. We don't want to serve the Jews, and we don't want to fight for the causes of other races. We've tried killing off everyone else and replacing the world with whites, but that didn't work out.

>mom I'm going out to fix my hair
>what will you get honey?
>decaying trash, it's the new thing

Just wait until you grow some balls and evolve past video games. Games like skyrim and the witcher is part of what made me want to travel and go see awesome landscapes and other cool shit. Be your own character in your own video game senpai