>can't feed them
>breed 10 more

ooga booga where da white wimmin at?

>Niggers
>Reading/understanding news
>Speaking coherently

Nope.

o7

> Haven't already stopped support of these shit-holes to fund space travel.
>Mfw

Who fucking cares? The person who made this will never lift a finger to help niggers either.

the faggot needs to get off his ass. stan tall poo knows that in his soul.
no matter your condition, if you're aware of current events you're ahead of the curve. i'm saying this in a time when everything is known and broadcast as it happens. people are getting dumber as we have more information. why there aren't millions of unabombers at this point is beyond me.

based

I guess we better hold back human development for thousands of years until every nigger on the planet can learn to feed themselves

tip top bantz mate

maybe we should learn to farm instead of stalking elon musk.

>make poor decisions
>suffer negative consequences
Yeah?

Keep dreaming whiteboy

>Humans are responsible for Africans and Indians
Colonialism ended, we don't feed or educate for free anymore. They are responsible for their own fate.

If you want to help these people, giving them handouts is only going to make things worse. You need to teach them how to survive on their own. Making them rely on you, then increase their numbers only to make that reliance all the more dependent on you and your money, while that money steadily rises and rises is only hurting your tax payers who have to fork out billions in Aid a year.

>implying we don't meddle in 3rd world to get mining & trade concessions

How many trillions in foreign aid does africa suck up every year?
Yet they keep starving. They keep breeding. They keep not working. No wonder they all starve

>have you heard? we waz kangs.

This

If you can freely change the main part of your agrument and your "conclusion" still makes as much sense then perhaps you don't have any argument at all.