Justice for the Sioux when?

Justice for the Sioux when?
The US government broke legally binding treaties with them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vae victis

This.

Also obligatory Veni, Video, Vici my native friends.

Vidi
Gas autocorrect

lesson for them is that you should never trust the amerijews

Never we should have killed all the natives.

>MUH MEMO DA EFFBEEAI DIN FOLLOW DA LAW
>law doesn't matter

Pick 1 dumb cunts

The Sioux don't deserve anything, not even what they got. They were ruthless, murderous, genocidal savages that should have been put down.

The Amerimutts are totally unable to hold any promises or have any honor due to their mixed jewish/african heritage

I grew up in South Dakota. Not even other tribes give a fuck about the Sioux, they're fucking scum.

They stole that land from another tribe less than 200 years before we took it from them. "Ancestors of my ancestors watch this sacred land" bunch of bullshit

badlander here, can confirm. i've eaten bison, i'd probably eat the abos too.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

we're basically jews.

oh well

Most of them are mixed by now, its stupid to think they should get to keep it forever

Yeah anyone knows the history of the plains Indians simply balk at the noble savage stereotype bandied around these days.
Plains Indians were fucking horrible to each other and genocided other tribes or indian families with zero sense of guilt or shame.

They should pursue independence and forget about justice.

That's not the point
The statehood of Lakotah was estabilished bilaterally but then the US invaded it

Eternity is relentless, Raziel

Nah it is the point because if the Sioux have a mandate then white Americans have a mandate. Simple.
And that means that the left are in a conundrum. What they usually do in complex historical situations like this is just rewrite history and claim that the sioux were always there ect instead of being invaders.

>then white Americans have a mandate
>the left are in a conundrum. What they usually do in complex historical situations like this is just rewrite history
strawman

>reserved for the unreserved use of

what the fuck does that mean?

Funny wording but it's clear what it
It's the area granted by the treaty of Fort Laramie initially