Made in Abyss

Other WW's when

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/imagine/20170711/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Bondrude can't suffer the curse because the Abyss sees his bodies as mindless, then why does he need the cartridge system to divert the curse?

Wait a month

Will the anime end with Bonedad arc?

So, from the NHK documentary, we got the following.

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/imagine/20170711/

So, have those guys lost they humanity like bon-dad or how are they going to get in the upper levels without turn out ded or abominations? I don't remember any part than says why would they risk it without having some assurance they could get up from at least the six level.

If you can spot any of the panels from these 2, it would be a clue for the adaptation.

I think it will probably end when they get in the elevator to the sixth layer, so yeah.

>speedreading this fast
There is no hope for people like you

The body he is inhabiting at the time is not mindless, only his drones are.
Also I feel really conflicted about his future. On one hand, he seems to have redeemed himself at least partially, judging by the fact that he has a human eye in the last scene (although the fucked up reptile one with tentacles could've just been part of the blessing), but if he truly regretted his actions, wouldn't he accept his death? Yet he chose to reincarnate again.

A translation for this would be appreciated.

Go read the manga and you will soon stop shitposting.

>have those guys lost they humanity like bon-dad
Boner Druid lost his humanity as a price for his nigh-immortality and being able to move his conciousness from one body to another.
Regarding that, can someone remind me the bit about the slave machine, does it implant his ego into anyone that comes in contact with it or am I misremembering? How long can it bear his thought-patterns? What happens if no clones are left, does he get stuck inside it or does his inner self dissipate forever?

There's also this thing. At the top, you can see volumes 1 and 3. In the left corner you can see a group pic of Bonedrewd, Ozen and the gang.

Stupid questions list:

Who did Lyza sacrifice to obtain her white whistle? Was it her husband?
What is a white whistle?
How do blessings work?
Is Prushka dead?
How does the Zoaholic work?
How did they get to the 6th layer if Bonedrewd's whistle doesn't work?
How did Lyza get down to the 6th layer without her whistle?
If Bondrude can't suffer the curse because the Abyss sees his bodies as mindless, then why does he need the cartridge system to divert the curse?

>does it implant his ego into anyone that comes in contact with it or am I misremembering? How long can it bear his thought-patterns? What happens if no clones are left, does he get stuck inside it or does his inner self dissipate forever?

His soul inhabits 1 body, it's not in the machine itself. Also from the looks of things it doesn't "implant his ego" so much as make people proper recepticles for his soul to jump to. If there are no bodies left he just dies.

Someone please translate it.

>this is a boy

Do you think that ozen and the orphanage principal are related or something? i mean because of the b&w hair pattern.

Huh?

Oh boy I sure am glad there's always a new thread up right when the old one ends!
Every single time of every single day!
This is my favorite general!

We have no reason to believe it so far. They are clearly not "humans" in the usual sense, none of the White Whistles seem to be, but I doubt they're as fucked up and twisted as the boner.

Do you think Ozen only has pins in her arms and legs? I can count around 20 visible pins on the arm we saw, there might be around 30 if they are also spread on the areas we can't see. Would there be more or less on a leg? She has pins for her finger grip strength but she probably doesn't need any for her feet. If she's going for a strength build then there really ought to be a few in her back and torso, and of course it would look a lot more aesthetic.

>There is constantly a thread dedicated to a very popular manga and a currently ongoing anime
>Gee, what an unexpected, rare thing to happen! It must be the cancer I've heard so much about!
Fuck you too, user.

She probably has one pin in her va j j

Please stop namefagging, although this is probably an accident on your part.

I am very sorry, I didn't realize I still had the name. I don't usually pay attention to this field.

>Expecting even one thing to get better

Ozen is abnormally old so if the director is blood related then she might be a distant grand-grand-niece.

>I can count around 20 visible pins on the arm we saw
Then you're not very good at counting. There are closer to thirty on this arm+hand alone and visible at this angle alone. As such, I believe only her arms and legs have the pins.

Fuck off namefaggot, you're one of the nails in the coffin. But no, let's go right ahead turn this into ShingekiKemonoJojo general #67 white whistle is best whistle edition, it sure worked out grwat for them didn't it?

30*4 limbs = 120
If this wasn't fiction she would need to have a considerable amount of pins in her back, abs, ribs, ass and feet otherwise her body would pierce when carrying heavy stuff.

What exactly turned out badly for them?

We don't exactly know how the relics work though. It very well may be that the exact placement doesn't matter much and the whole body is strengthened anyway.
>If this wasn't fiction
The pins wouldn't work at all. This is not a very sound argument, user.

Will dump this thing.

Nope. Season 1 will end right here.

What the hell is this garbage?

Hey there.

>muh old Sup Forums

Please, God in heaven make this true. This would be the slow and steady, take it easy pacing through the first four layers we've all been wanting.

And how do you know that upper panel is the end of the anime?

These are nice

>There's only one instance where Reg makes a sad pout

Yeah, but in this one he also has tears gathering up in his eyes and the poses are similar.

Well, Ozen told them just to be careful of Bondrew so maybe they won't be full mad but just asshole like her

I don't know man.
The top is chapter 24.
Middle where the Ozen face is at chapter 16.
Bottom with the hand holding spread is at chapter 17.

Pretty out of order.

But seeing what an average 4koma artist does to the characters makes me really appreciate how good the actual mangaka's writing is, if I couldn't see the humor in it I'd be cringing kind of hard.

How many layers do you think there are?

Obviously 9.

>Bondrewed
>Redeemable
Pick one

Let's not forget the many children he experimented on then left at the top of the sixth layer as immortal suffering slug monsters.
This was the worst arc
>Bone dad given multiple chances to wipe out the one variable in his plan to get a blessing and doesn't go ahead with it
>Even invites Nanachi back again after she betrayed him
>Doesn't bother to finish up with the robot after knocking out Prushka
Why did he even want Nanachi anyways? She was just there to prove his hypothesis of getting a blessing from the abyss through sacrifice of a loved one.

>wouldn't he accept his death? Yet he chose to reincarnate again.
Someone posted a page in the last thread where Nanachi says "Even if we destroy the zoahaolic and kill you, you still wont die". I think it's more true to his character that Bonedad keeps on performing experiments even after losing everything.

This may sound like bullshit, but I think he just really liked petting her.

Seriously, every time they're in the same room he stops and pets her.

Nnaa~

Truly /our guy/

>loli crying noises
I love this.

>Doesn't bother to finish up with the robot after knocking out Prushka
Its stated there, she was waking up and he was in a hurry.
I just cant get the eye part out of my head, but I may be giving it way too much meaning, it could very well be one of the less modified bodies considering he had no/few battle servitors left at the end of the fight.
Still, even if he continues his experiments, now it will be in order to protect and save Nanachi as far as I understand, unless it was an elaborate ruse, which I doubt.

Nanachi canonically smells good and feels nice to touch, it makes sense that a scientists/engineer like bonedrwed would be proud of his greatest creation. Even the praying hands wanted the fuwa fuwa.

I thought it was pretty obvious, they outright state that the main bonedrewd soul is still alive, but he no longer has combat capable bodies. Bonedrewd succeded in using prushka so now he needs something new to work on, like peeping at nanachi.

>he just really liked petting her.
So far, everyone that touched Nanachi has become addicted to it.
I think that if the party encounters an enemy too strong to be defeated, they should just throw Nanachi at said enemy and run while he fuwafuwas her.

How much has the manga sold?

Most of the previous couple threads seemed to have legitimate discussions and ignored bait posts. There were some mild spoonfeeding, but overall I'd say the quality of these threads are acceptable. The latest chapter just got released, the anime is currently airing, and people want to discuss things so these threads are moving a little quickly. That's not terribly unreasonable. I don't know what you're so upset about.

>Why did he even want Nanachi anyways? She was just there to prove his hypothesis of getting a blessing from the abyss through sacrifice of a loved one.
most inventors will keep prototypes of successful projects as mementos. teachers will keep tabs on their favorite students. animal breeders like to keep the best material available. he also raised her "like a daughter" after the experiment. it's a mix of these things

I fucking love this exposed muscle and ligament aesthetic. Ozen is CUTE.

Is it Tukushi or Tsukushi?

Done

Why would he go after Reg at the lake, I don't think he even had his full kit with him there.

Is this better than One Piece?

they're nothing alike, so who knows.
I like it more than one piece.

>that prushka-shaped gap

>hey guys where do I read this manga at, sure hope you don't mind explaining this twenty times a fucking thread
>hey so uh could I get like ten replies explaining a very simple plot point I somehow missed because I'm a fucking retard who can't read
>I would love this manga so much if it weren't for the fucking disgusting pedoshit and the fucking disgusting pedos that watch it, neck yourselves pedophiles
>I would love this manga so much if it weren't for the fucking stupid edgeshit and the fucking stupid edgelords that watch it, neck yourselves edgelords
>pedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedopedo
>edgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgyedgy

Okay now let's give you the overwhelming benefit of the doubt and incorrectly say this is all acceptable and free of shitposting. Where do you think we're going to be after the anime ends if we have this same thread one after the other every day for months on end? I know it's a real headscratcher so I'll fill you in, it is going to get even worse. Much, much worse. But don't take my word for it, I've only seen it happen to every single general in Sup Forums history, I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.

It's a good, but different kind of adventure.

In Abyss, nobody was left in one piece.

Prushka made a glopping noise as she flowed out of the cartridge and into Rico's lap.

N-naaa...

N-naaa!

Nnaa~

Some sounds are best left unheard.

Anyone have the comic strip with Bonedad and Prushka in the bath?

RUMBLE OF SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH

hate to break it to you, but this is a place where we discuss anime and manga because we enjoy it. not everyone will be at the same point in the plot, or understand most of the more complex parts of the story. it sounds like you should just avoid threads like these if it annoys you so much. dealing with new readers is part of loving a good story.

Nnaani!?

That bunny is considerably less cute (and fluffy) than Nanachi.

The world continues to be shit because people refuse to learn the lessons of history. Prepare yourself for "Made in Abyss general #263: Ozen is best mailman edition".

Oh look, another iteration of the "people shouldn't have to lurk" response we've seen 10 trillion times before.

Is there any hope of Prushka being fixed?

and yet here you are, shitposting

Isnt bonedad on nanachi's vision to monitor 6th level?

Can't he technically survive ascent from 5th to 6th level though?

She is perfect now.

>We speedread because we care

>not everyone will be at the same point in the plot
They should, considering that the manga is translated.

t. Bonedad

She's being fixed tight now tho

people who want to discuss a story are more welcome in a thread about a story than people who want to complain about people

Pretty much zero I'd say, I'm sure once you become an artifact there is no going back.

Can't fix what is already broken.

boys should not blush this much

The anime is still on episode one, give it a few months before you expect posters to have started to read the comic.

Also, as far as I'm aware it's only translated into english so far. A lot of Sup Forums is ESL so try to be a bit more considerate.