Antifag disrupt LGBT Parade because it can offense Muslims

Poetry

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/antifa-disrupts-lgbt-parade-claims-gay-people-are-offensive-to-muslims/
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=cAowWVrpEgs
youtube.com/watch?v=KAIQ68snVMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

squawker.org/culture-wars/antifa-disrupts-lgbt-parade-claims-gay-people-are-offensive-to-muslims/

lol based antifa..???

niccccccccce

archive or quick rundown?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

discord gg/qdUBZEN

add a .

Fake news

I love the left, they do this shit every time they unite behind whatever fringe cause peaks their interest at any given point of time in history.

See: Spanish Civil War
>The left's commie and anarchist factions unite in 1936 to fight the capitalist and fascist factions, and by 1939 the commies and anarchists are at war with each other while losing the civil war to the Nationalists.

They're probably paid actors. What better way to make people hate the left than make them so extreme they turn everyone away?

Anyway to confirm if this story is true?
Seems fake.

i hope this is a trap for degnerates to get a list of names for the day of the rope

This

NM it's real.

> be cultural marxist organization
> realize that the term 'gay propaganda' only really makes sense to bible thumping closet fags >realize faggotry is just a self limiting mental illness that isnt going to bring down western civilization
> prefer to side with those who deliver on nonwhite babies and trucks of peace instead

if by based you mean not mouthbreathing retarded like you are, you may have a point. at least antifa has an internal logic; not sure about you

>the fag propaganda minister is here within 10 posts
well done, you get $0.10 for this one

Hi... :3

Antifa is claiming that the LGBT rally was organized by Nazis so they're protesting it & saying it's offensive to Muslims

Kys faggot

Anarchist groups and other leftist groups routinely deface synagogues, but instead of a swastika they'll leave behind things like "justice for palastine" and thus it never make the headlines. This happens a lot in the Bay Area.

It's satire you autists.

It looks like the fags just had a downgrade with respect to the progressive stack. If they don't fall in line they will be kicked out of the coalition.

No it's real, there's a video of the protest.

i wasnt being serious i hate those fags but you probably have some serious autism

Is it a time for a new operation, Sup Forums?

Any better sources? This seems too good to be true

Seriously, look how sad that baby is, gays get giftgas to be quite honest.

bump

> hurrr I was just pretending to be retarded

meanwhile leftists continue to give moral support to the accelerating influx of sandniggers to this very day. every imported sandnigger now means ten extra sandniggers when the gibsmedat state collapses. im sure youd love to holohoax them for me but youd probably be too tied up in your majority spic nation.

THIS KURWA!!!

Project Cannibal

Gas yourself, not for bumping but for being a degenerate homosexual nigger

Why would ANTIFA side with Muslims over LGBTQ?

This is the most likely explanation

Why are you implying they work with rational thought?

As soon as "someone" feels somewhat disenfranchised they get all up in arms.

This is fake, a couple of Swedes larped as Antifa.

Since it was "Right Wing Fascist" LGBT.
Basically they thought it was a troll from the Alt-Right, kind of like what Milo proposed doing with the LGBT community, trolling Muslims.

Dumb phone poster.

wtf i love antifa now

why do you think LGBT supported Trump?

hoping the crocodile will eat them last

so is this ...

pass the bacon

OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL
HAHAHAHA
Now the world can FINALLY SEE what kind of fucking BULLSHIT we norwegians (and danes) have had to put up with for over 1000 years

people on the left were indoctrinated to be offended and eventually destroy themselves
Poetry indeed

>ancap faggots will stil whine about ebil commies

Every "critical theory" jewish movement ultimately ends up like this as they run out of shit to criticize.

top fucking kek

Because LGBTBBQIDGAFLMAO have statistically more white people than muslims because at least the shitskins haven't been completely subverted to self-destruct outside of jihad.

This PERKELE

It makes sense tactically.
Muslims will actually fight and kill their enemies.
Faggots are just faggots.

Shoo shoo Sven the Shill

Because Muslims can now join antifa

based antifa
sodomites have no place in proper society

H...How did you know?

wtf i love antifa now

or based fags not giving a fk about muzzies? my head hurts.

Muslims > faggots. get it through

Good, Muslims are better than homos. Even the left has the brains to realize that unlike civic nationalist-tier cuckservatives.

FUCK THEM ALL

Fucking sodomites like you are the reason the west is collapsing

You want a homo-nation?
Wtf you think the Brits are for?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAIQ68snVMw

This video is old, at least two years and possibly more. It was used in that youtube vid "With Open Gates". Why is it suddenly everywhere today?

But guys, guys, seriously now...

Which one of you fuckers did this?

muh mind is stubborn like eeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee roock!

The included image file was saved in mobile view.

this could be their end if done correctly

We are the future! Die alt right cucks

>when u can sukk ur own dik

How did no one think to do this as a false flag before now?

Lel this is too good. We have 3 sides, 2 vs 1.

LGBT vs mudslimes
Antifa vs LGBT

It's too good to be true. I've got a little hope from this video. It has to fall down someday.

pottery

>who’sjewingwho.jpeg

IT IS TIME
OPERATION DIVIDE ET IMPERA IS GO
NEVER AGAIN WE WILL HAVE AMERIMUTTS VS NORDS VS MEDS THREADS, INSTEAD WE'LL HAVE COMMIES VS MUSLIMS VS GAYS THREADS.
IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE LEFT

THE MOOR IS RIGHT,ITS TIME TO FINALLY UNITE

Which side are we on Sup Forums? AIDS ridden pedophiles or rapist migrant pedophiles?

i am with you el creatura

This is the same fucking dilemma shit as the pulse shooter

Who do we side with gays or antifa/Islam?

>Which side are we on Sup Forums?
We grab popcorn and watch.

This.

good to see horsemeat bro

why pick a side?just let them axe each other off at the same time exposing their (((masters)))

Put em all in a cage and let them fight. On pay per view. Buy helicopters with the money and throw the survivors out of them.

Wasn't this like 2016 or something?

DO IT!

>Antifa

Not entirely believable. Antifa in my area consist of pansexual, polynamorous punk rockers who look like lesbians and are for some stupid sexuality shit.

Wtf, I like Antifa now.

They'll work with anyone that will bring down the west. One of those bitches was waving a commie flag and telling gays to get back in the closet ffs.

You know how to do business, dont you?

This event was planned by SD-affiliated people with the sole purpose of provoking muslims and the left. They succeeded.

I do love when leftists fight themselves in a bid to outmeme each other.

What the fuck, they are basically shoting themselfes in the foot. HOW the fuck do you become so stupid ?

antifags are to be shot on sight. this is the new global rule.

The Jew's have entered the next level of post-ironic, ironic, subversion, honestly I can't tell who the real Jews are anymore

This is fake news, right?
Right??

No, old news from sweden.

Useful idiots of the LGBT movement have just become less important tool for communists to destabilize democracy than Muslims.

>Be a southeast asian communist guerilla fighter that spent last 20 years living in a jungle, sleeping in a hut made from mud and 7.62x39 ammo crate,s with no personal property other than camouflage overalls and old AK, risking your life every single day fighting for a cause you believe in
>Meet one of the western college communists
>Promptly either kys yourself or massacre all of them in marxism-leninism fueled killing spree
same would probably go for soviet ww2 veterans

Obviously communism is still a cancerous and evil ideology, but dont these sjw college commies realise how pathetic they are?