At what point did Sup Forums become a zionnist board...

At what point did Sup Forums become a zionnist board? Sup Forums in 2014 absolutely lambasted Obama for even remotely meddling with Syria and allying with kurds/alquaeda/isis.

/ptg/ was cheering for pic related a few hours ago and unironically cheering for the occupation of a sovereign country.

a lot of us were still libertarians then. the Mexicans and the dnc made us understand the Israelis and Hezbollah.

Syria? fucking whatever.

I'm pretty sure half the users of this website migrated here only in the last year or so. Still though, the whole situation in 2014 was seriously starting to look like the lead-up to the Iraq invasion. The whole establishment suddenly began to get behind a singular narrative which was really a repackaged version of the "WMD" scare and Assad essentially was being painted as Saddam 2.0. People weren't really buying it though, the whole idea was massively popular with both sides and so Obama and the deep state weren't able to make this as hot a war as they would have liked.
Meddling in all these foreign affairs seems to be something that the US just does, it's been like this since the Cold War and it never really changes even when presidents come and go because the high level bureaucrats who run these little "engagements" don't get elected, they more or less have a permanent seat of power.

Look niggers I don't care about fucking Syria

*massively unpopular

I don't know but it sucks and im starting to reeeeeeeee about it too.

Cuckservatives came here with Trump infestation and didn't leave
>wooohhh another pointless war wew 'Murica
Idiot

Redditors came here during the election.

>I don't care how my government wastes trillions of my tax money to fight Israel's wars
>I don't care how my government use these conflicts generates massive waves of refugee to outbreed whites and crush western culture
>I don't care about the massive human death toll and the increasingly massive resentment this creates toward my countrymen leading to more terrorists acts and attacks on my own soil

Boomers. Believe me if at some point we have the power to vote you into retirement starvation I will readily do so.

Jew psyop on Sup Forums worked. People cheering it on are good goyim Amerikikes who have zero hard beliefs or views so they'll change their mind to suit whatever Trump does, the other half are literal Israeli shills.

I bet you keep track of congressmen as a hobby. Boring ass southerner as usual.

Makes me sad

>oh nooooo dont attack our precious sandniggers they fight the kikes lmaooo

The only psyop here is how a bunch of fucking Muslim sympathizers from /sg/ managed to larp successfully as white Aryan Nazis just by repeating they hate jews so much

People just don't understand what the USAF is doing with those airstrikes. They are literally herding the SAA against the target they want them to fight. In this case - towards Idlib and the last ISIS pocket, rather than fighting the kurds, The kurds are busy bloodying Erdogan's nose, they don't need the distraction.

We need a containment zone to lock the jews in.
Israel fits the bill just fine.

Jews always win

Just a year ago, liberals were afraid that Trump would invite Assad to the White House. Now, the shift in Syria policy has divided pol more than G*merG*te

>Oh no someone is pointing out how idiotic we are for supporting the most jewish regime in the history of Murica in their quest for another pointless war for whites to die in while our country becomes Brazil
>better call them sandniggers
You are a cuck or a kike
>divided Sup Forums
Sup Forums is not divided, Sup Forums supports Assad
Reddit supports Drumpf and the jews

/ptg/ is riddled with Bush fellators

Sup Forums=reddit

>unironically using Drumpf

Leftypol is so easy to spot

It is riddled with Boomer tier "thinking"
>Watches Fox news
>Still believes republicans are different from democrats
>still thinks one part of government is going to rescue them from another part of the government
>still will support wars of choice in foreign shitholes because someone in authority says they should
>still believes in civic nationalism

>wahhh he is making fun of my President
Back to the cult general please
Also by your spacing you might further retreat back to r*ddit
/ptg/ will not win
This is their Vietnam and we are the Vietcong

>be me
>post ahed tamimi pic
>ask Sup Forums who they side with
>jew hating Sup Forums immediately turns into faggots and starts sucking jew cock
smdh

I wish you luck then jungle one

Trumpcucks shitted up the board. Bunch of kikebart reading neocon newfags

Why do you give a shit so much? Fuck the middle east. Western world powers should just glass the place already.

idiot

This. This is overlap with the Q cucks. They believe that it's just some small cabal of bad eggs making America bad, and not America itself that is bad. These are people who think America was good up until the 90s or 00s.

>(((Western world powers)))
Suck that Jew dick goyim

Obama broke pols brains so much they ended up supporting the biggest Zionist kike wannabe president the west has ever had.

Noone cares about russian foreign policy, fuck off back to your syria general shitheap

Sup Forums voted for trump cause he destroyed the bushes

redditors are the ones nostalgically pining for the days of bush and voting for hillary

Inbred fag. Syria absolutely matters it's the greatest geopolitical crisis of Israel of the decade. If you want to know who works for the kikes, check who is for and against """"regime change"""" in Syria. Syria is the measuring stick of this decade.

/ptg/ is full of the_donald fags

Yeah as an anti trump move. If it wasn't for trump they'd be hating on Hillary still. Hillary isn't left, she's status quo which is safer for their agenda than trump.

/ptg/ is cancer I wish them nothing but chemo

staring syria = / = dealing with

>They believe that it's just some small cabal of bad eggs making America bad, and not America itself that is bad
Yes they think this is some movie where all they have to do is cheerlead on some strong person or institution to come save them without any real mess and the REPUBLIC and CIVIC NATIONALISM E PLURIBUS UNUM will come again and everyone will clap
America is long past a happy ending
>These are people who think America was good up until the 90s or 00s.
There are some people who blame it all solely on Obama for fucks sake
We actually have MLK cuckservative admirers on Sup Forums now thanks to them

that's a good goy

yea good goy, keep spending money and bodies for the Great Israel.

I don't even like Asad but what's an unprovoked attack in a fucking war?

Why isn't the US "defensively" striking Turkey that is *actually* attacking the SDF?

You are either with us Muslims or you are with the Jews. You can't choose neither mutt.

>Why isn't the US "defensively" striking Turkey that is *actually* attacking the SDF?
Woah there buddy you've had a little too much thinking for today
Don't question American foreign policy its run by experts who know what they are doing :)

bump