youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

ooga booga where da white wimmin at?

NOOK THE GOOK

Argentina

In the police station. The password is "free watermelon."

To that user writing his college paper about a Mongolian paperweaving forum, we are far from slightly right biased here
Now get out

Hiding behind a wall of job applications.

>is this the state of universities?
unironically, this could be a 14 year old kid writing an essay for history class

Reminder to report and ignore Tigerboos
(Being a CoH Tigerboo is acceptable)

>slowly finishes going completely mad
>kills itself

How are the jews gonna spin it Sup Forums?

in my penis

Panthers are my favourite.

fukkin saved

So trying to organize my chins folder, and I don't know why I saved this.

Can any of you weebs explain this pic?

>this dude gave the first negative (rotten) review of Black Panther
>represents "Irish Independent"
how long until he ends up (((retracting))) his review due to backlash?

>Sup Forums TOS bans anyone under 18
>Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 makes violating a website's TOS a federal crime
I hope that little shit knows he's a felon now.

____ the SHRIKE?

>your

*penetrates your Sherman's rear armor*

Right wing bullys couldnt accept 'her' shrivelled prepubessant penis because they are bigots

Don't you mean "blacklash"

Just a reminder, /ourathletes/ are competing in the Olympics right now. Don't feel bad about hating Lindsay Vonn tho. She's treasonous trash.

What are you going to do today, /ptg/?

Get ready to surf the pink-and-blue wave

>Dollars, data support record number of transgender U.S. election candidates

>Chandler is among an estimated 40 transgender candidates running for all levels of government in the November 2018 elections, an unprecedented number. Many of the candidates will have the backing of advocacy groups such as Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization in the United States.
>HRC's $26 million commitment to the elections, nearly as much as it spent in the 2012 and 2016 campaigns combined, is part of a push to regain momentum after Trump became president and Republicans kept control of Congress.

>HRC has created a database of 52 million pro-LGBT voters who can be deployed to get out the vote for candidates who support LGBT rights. Those voters in the database, who showed support for equal rights for LGBT people, amount to 37 percent of the 139 million Americans who voted in the 2016 general election, and about 5 percent of the electorate has identified as LGBT in exit polls.

archive.is/HaRjk

>Hillary: All this stuff is distracting from the real issue! Trump commuting with Russians!

>mfw

At what point did Sup Forums become a zionnist board? Sup Forums in 2014 absolutely lambasted Obama for even remotely meddling with Syria and allying with kurds/alquaeda/isis.

/ptg/ was cheering for pic related a few hours ago and unironically cheering for the occupation of a sovereign country.

Comfy Kong with spoopy horns.

Just save it into your 'smug anime girls folder'

You DO have a smug anime girl folder, right?

Yessss. Run the craziest trannies you can find, DNC. They totally won't put off normal voters at all.

Haircut and work
Pray the government shuts down

>90% of the rural and suburban areas are majority white
>urban areas non-white
>"dude balkanization is impossible when minorities are 51% of the population they will kill us all"

It amazes me that 90% of Sup Forums seems to live in LARPville when actual real world examples like the USSR, Yugoslavia, Sudan and others show that when two groups live in geographically distinct parts of a country and can't get along without killing each other this always results in the nation breaking up.

Xth for American non-interventionism
You've nearly done the job you set out out to do in Syria and Iraq, but now the US and SDF are dragging their feet on eliminating the last ISIS pocket in the Euphraties Valley to justify an American presence in between 5 different countries who hate your guts.

The pocket aren't even hardened jihadist supertroops either, they're literally cripples, women and children, Volkstrum 45 tier mate.

Finish the job and bring your boys home so the region can begin to heal and stabilize, not stick around and prop up the cause of the next war, while attacking the army of the country you're supposedly there to save.

Based. Literally a miracle of performance post first-batch given the development time and sub-par industry and materials available.

Nobody cares, shill. If he goes bald all he has to do is grow a beard and he'll look fucking perfect

Buy a new lawnmower

Do you mean (((Sup Forums)))?

>fuck people wont for democrat
>lets run heaps of trannys, that will fix it
When do your midterms start? Will dem primarys be televised?

people are really hedging their bets on Trump.

Reminder that the F-35 will be lucky if it's as good as the King TIger
Make sure to buy 100 gorillion of our planes which have passed are very rigorous defense contractor tests!

that's a comfy not a smug

If I'm asleep by the time Bangladesh gets here, please bully him for me. Bangladesh has 200 million and has never won a single sporting event

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

Why doesn't he just buy some fucking hair reeeeeeeee

The jews will love that. That way they can get their balls tickled, as he sucks them off.

They'll never be able to beat the 2016 DNC shitshow.

Yes, I'm linking to my own shitpost violating the "1 post by this sh'id"
Yes, I want (You)s
Yes, I think traps are ((cute))
No, I hate Trump
Yes, you all need help
No, I do this for free

>the Hibernian cucked black panther out of it's perfect score
lel based

I don't watch the show, but comfy anime grills are cute, so I save them

The only honest answer is

>you can't be comfy and smug at the same time

I love how they think this is somehow "embarrassing" to him

>*blows a hole in your heavy tank's frontal armor at max range*

Heh, maybe next time kiddo

How do the Dems even try to spin the memo to their favor? Even my extremely liberal friend thought they were fucked

zionist shills

Found competition to the F-35

Impeach, clearly a 71 year old man is colluding with Russia if he doesn't has flawless hair

He's a narcissist. Of course it's embarrassing to him.

fug, that's making me hungry. They're on their regular menu for another couple bongs, I might run by there and pick up a burger or two

Did the crew died?

>A flying tank
An A-10?

No but i want to see a tranny, a black man, and an illegal fight to the death for the title of most victimised

The dem civil war is long overdue

You were saying?
>TFW all we got was a wooden mockup.

They are releasing their own memo with sources and methods that will say "nuh uh"

Aww. It's so cute when you get triggered.

I hope so.
I do like him a lot but the shit the Government is doing in Syria is absolutely cancerous.

>the italians designed a non-retarded tank for ww2
>only reached wooden model stage
Figures.

Kek

It's just a distraction from the Russia investigation user
Trump must really be feeling the heat if he's this desperate
MUELLER HURRY

sure, a narcissist who's openly admitted to using products that facilitate hair growth, and was cool with going bald if he had to.

Comfy but also incredulous with a hint of smug

0/10 lurk moar

i'll save that emotion combo for feb 14

Lie about the contents. I wouldn't be surprised if they started shooping the leaked documents to rewrite them at this point, knowing how few people will check the original source.

Pretty much agree with you user

Is it worth watching SOTU?

>Have the MSM memory hole the memo
>If someone tries to bring it up, mention how it's propaganda and show the Dem memo as if they are being framed

Tbf, the F-35's performance tests have ended up being more rigorous than any aircraft to date due to defense contractors cutting corners on it and being publically embarrassed when shit like a light frost ruined the airframe in the earlier models. Now it's a breddy stable platform with good potential for mass-production

>Obama's DoD was playing 4D Chess all along

aren't tanks impractical in an urban environment? You could just get an insurgent to talk up to the tank and toss a satchel bomb or two at it from close range

I NEED IT
I'm gonna watch morning joe and then talk to fisherman about where the hottest spots to fish are

The P40 wasn't that bad besides the whole riveted armor part. It would have held its own if it entered service in 1942.

I know Pence is a neocon/open borders guy but goddamn he is /comfy/ as fuck. I will unironically vote for him in 2024 if only for the comfiness.

Yes.

Good to know, mate

it's been better than the alternative candidates so far
i'm hoping neocons and dems don't gain any power in the upcoming election and make things worse
unfortunately things can't be perfect.

For the Democrat salt. Just look for some of the highlights.

anyone ever have to relocate for their job? I just got an offer from a company on the other side of the country and am trying to figure out how to begin the relocation process

KYS fucking virgin faggot ass cumsucking shit stain

this is just sad

discord gg/qdUBZEN

add a .

Is /polgb/ welcome?

Thats a good looking tank but some of the other Italian designs JUST-tier when they attacked the british in the desert.

Fag

>Heavy Tank
>Looks like a T-34 concept from the mid 30s.

Don't give the Italians too much credit.

I have seen this posted unironically on reddit
>the FBI got 4 FISAs approved so the evidence must be really good!
They also say Nunes hasnt read the memo (DOJ agreement was for only 1 person gets to see the docs, Nunes sent Gowdy because Gowdy is the ex-prosecutor)

Basically hoping people dont look very close or find out about Yahoo

Yahoo should be the main point used in any discussion because it needs zero additional explanation to look retarded