PSA Jordan Peterson is breeding cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=JVKfH5XSdM4

ATTENTION ALL JORDAN PETERSON KEKS: JP IS NEUTERING YOU

If you are buying into this bullshit pacifist "show your teeth but don't use them" pseudo-science he's throwing out, stop now before you become a useless virgin.

Peterson says women ARE nature, and they are always testing males to see if they're good enough for them. Literally fucking cuck 101 philosophy.
>oh .. beautiful nature! am i good enough for you? are my genes good enough? please don't reject me!
nigger, males are much "nature" as women, and YOU men should be testing WOMEN to see if they're good enough ovens for YOUR genes.

Stop buying into this cuckboy Peterson -- his bullshit has already no doubt made thousands of young white men closer to impotence by taking him seriously and following his words.

Don't let any stupid whore "test you" as if they are the embodiment of all mother nature to see if you're good enough to be their little beta-slave gene provider. "Nature" is also aggressive, terrifying, ruthless and chaotic (but JP said chaos is so bad and scary, i need order! i need to clean my room! nigger you need to shut the fuck up and reproduce) -- Stop letting this dying, whimpering leaf psychologically weaken you before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gob8XA6qsHo
youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
youtu.be/niwh-ott1jM
youtu.be/cB2of933pHI
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
youtube.com/watch?v=j5xo5yGX3UY
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=JbbYKEodp0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry goy, im #civnat now

take your childish joooo theories back to stormfront

>implying I have good genes
I'm passing this shit on but it's still shit

He literally talks about the embracing the Jungian shadow and finding your “sword” in nearly every video. He wants you to embrace your inner beast and harness it. Not exactly “neutering” as you have put it.

Don't worry OP you'll always have your nintendo switch.

Wtf I hate cleaning my room now

He wants you to show that you have a sword and not use it. To scare off enemies (which is based on the erroneous assumption that your enemies will be afraid of you just for showing your sword) -- integrating aggression into your personality isn't actually executing an aggressive act. Hence JP is not aggressive at all and is so fucking un-intimidating it's laughable when he talks about dangerous alpha males.

to be fair most of pol are soyboys

>Look mom, I'm saving the white race by telling white people not to breed and to live with their moms
Good call OP. Truly if we make it our mission to call everyone cucks niggers and jews we will bring around all of the white race to the ideology of NEETSoc. The virgin master race.

maybe, and i would attribute at least some of that to people like Peterson who is creating yet another submissive male population and has most definitely had influence on young men here with good genes

are you trying to mock me or did you just misread my entire post

when did he ever say to not be aggressive? His main point is to become powerful so you have a lesser chance of getting into a fight.

No I got your post perfectly. It's basic knowledge that women carry the majority of selective power in coupling today. If we don't have arranged marriages, that's the way it is. Part of being a man is taking on the bigger weight and sculpting yourself into something worth knowing.(I know you resent this idea)
Your MGTOW shit is for fags, bud.

You shouldn't even try to be your best just for women, either, you should do it for yourself.

Hes not going to advocate violence as a psychological professional, but of course he recognizes violence exists as a factor.

Showing your teeth and not using them is the civil thing to do. Obviously whats implied though is that sometimes violence is the act you should take when that fails.

Part of being civil is creating a society where wealth is shared. Not forcefully taken, but willingly shared so that all may be able to get the same experiences in life. Only if those willing to create such as society succeed will such a society become created. JP is telling them about to stand their ground in a sense.

>MGTOW
they don't want children and they don't want to get married

>You shouldn't even try to be your best just for women
exactly what peterson is saying you are bound to doing forever.
> It's basic knowledge that women carry the majority of selective power in coupling today
yes you have no power, male.

>lesser your chance of fighting
exactly, a total faggot that avoids fighting forever. what is power that is not used? a fucking waste, like the lives of Peterson's followers

women act as the sexual selection mechanism for males user, he is correct and I think he's trying to teach people to avoid getting fired or jailed for being retarded, I agree he's a cuck but this is probably one of the dumber reasons to dislike him.

are you actually retarded or just trolling?

he deserves to die as the deep state institutional shill that he is manipulating half truths to create a cultured batch of complacent lemmings. his time is up.

>"Since we live in a world where rape is illegal, women are therefore the gatekeepers to reproduction and procreation."

"SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT MEN SHOULD BE BETA KEK SOY BOYS FUCK YOU PETERSON"

>lessen your chance of getting into a fight
you're a fucking faggot no matter what you say if you buy into this stupid peterson pacifist-disguised-as-dangerous-alpha bullshit

>exactly what peterson is saying you are bound to doing forever.
>yes you have no power, male.
Neither of these are true, because a woman can't force you to love her. But, in case you've never left the house in your life the evidence that womens partnership is of a higher value than mens is just by looking at prostitution or the culture of courtship. Generally, as a man, you're expected to put in the effort to go after the women that you are interested in. This isn't always true, but not every man is Keanu Reeves, we're talking about averages here. On the average, women are chased after, taken care of, and that's kind of the way it is.

I'm not telling you that's how it should or shouldn't be, or that you should or shouldn't play into it. I'm telling you to sort yourself out so that playing the field is no more harder on yourself. This is, in general, a better exercise than whatever bullshit remedy you're advocating.

Peterson is a fraud. Cleaning your room is irrelevant, go to Church if you want to improve your life.

I don't know. He seemed to do extremely well in his debate. I follow success and that's exactly what he exhibited.

Cannot wait for some Muslim to rape your wife in the future

yes young men stay virgins and blame it on rape laws, forever being terrified of being jailed for not submitting to matriarchy. just submit, faggot! thanks JP

jesus christ you know he's struck a nerve when there's 3 shill threads at any given moment. this is probably the weakest attack on his character i've seen

dude is a horse riding junkie talking smack in between the nods.

>whatever bullshit remedy you're advocating
recognize a submissive male and don't listen to him. that's literally all i'm saying

SEETHING

I like Jordan, you're a dumb cunt. I like Sam Harris too, but I don't invest much into them. I listen and walk away with what I can. I don't need to live with or fuck any of these people, I hear them out and move along.

Jordan is a better person than Sam. Sam is a smug shill, and while he's an almost genius, he's also incredibly retarded. Sam talks and parrots but he is just a well read person stating the observations of others. Sam has nothing to add.

he's making stuff up with his vague wording and symbolism and you fall for it.

Well that's why I don't listen to you.

I like JP, but he's too much of a pussy lick to be taken seriously. He consistently refuses to address the legal system's heavy bias against men, in favor of women. His philosophy amounts to,

>just be a man and do something

While never explaining why a man should contribute to a society that seeks to destroy him.

oooh shit you got me dude nice one. just go clean your room and avoid fights and be afraid of breaking laws i'm sure it will work out great and you won't be disillusioned at all

>While never explaining why a man should contribute to a society that seeks to destroy him.
Well he does, it's sort of his entire thing. Because it gives you meaning.

If women are nature than I choose to be a pollination insect. Just going from flower to flower...

youtube.com/watch?v=gob8XA6qsHo

not mgtow, but dominant men married with children. more submissive married cucks with cuck children needs to stop

dudes over the age of 17 dont go around looking for fights lmao you absolute try hard faggot. dont reduce masculinity to mindless violence for the sake of it.

>not actively looking for fights to weed out weaklings
>mindless violence
nothing mindless about the pursuit of power through social dominance

Watch it all.

They do when raised by single mothers.

Clean your room

Yes the world needs more men raised by women. Fucktard

i actually didn't watch any of it, i figured you were calling me a MGTOW like the other guy. i will listen to some of it

He's certainly scaring you with only words, lel.

buddy, we dont live in the jungles anymore. unless you live in fucking chiraq, things dont work this way.

I am just going to leave this here.

>erroneous
Big word for you

youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

Not calling you anything.

>we don't live in the jungles
yes we do

it's angering not frightening. SEETHING btw. peterson is a pacifier.

DADDY

DADDY

I LOVE JEWS

DADDY

DADDY

I CLEANED MY ROOM

DADDY

DADDY

I WANT TO FUCK YOU

DADDY

DADDY

WHY IS MOMMY A JEW?

Nobody wants to join your cult

Does he not understand that women primarily test you to see if you're spineless enough to put up with it?

Scientific studies Prove that YOUR bible states I am the Messiah.

Stop being a faggot. If you truly feel that way then work diligently towards bettering yourself. Every conservative, family-oriented men ought to and deserves to reproduce. Pass on your redpilled genes and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

man*

I'm in the opposite place of what this dildo clamis, my genes are actually very good burt i've never met a modern female to date i'd consider worthy of them for a second.

>To scare off enemies (which is based on the erroneous assumption that your enemies will be afraid of you just for showing your sword)

Well reasoned, most aggressors are not operating on rational grounds and don't care, most won't even perceive you as a threat to them. Violent people only understand violence. Their anti-sociality is encompassed in their psyche and their behaviour, words or "intimidation" will do nothing to an animal-brained sociopath looking for conflict.

>It's basic knowledge that women carry the majority of selective power in coupling today.
Yes because men have become weak, pathetic and enabling of princess syndrome. It's solely a western thing and neither universal nor definite.

careful, you might stop putting up with the feminist legal system and get in trouble. SUBMIT boy

If the only thing you can think of to do that can keep a woman in your life and moral is to threaten to kill her if she pisses you off then that's also pretty weak. My wife is pretty decent, she doesn't think women should even vote, and I'm lucky enough that she had these ideas without me teaching her - but I also know that my influence rubs off on her and she wants the things I want for her.

>Pass on your redpilled genes
So my offspring can to know they are fighting a battle they can never win and will live to see the collapse of society but hey at least they are one generation closer to the inevitable death of all life on this planet, what an achievement!

youtu.be/niwh-ott1jM

>is to threaten to kill her if she pisses you off then that's also pretty weak
It never ceases to amaze me how some ppl can pluck things no one said or implied out of thin air.

You're on Sup Forums and not used to that?

Fuck that shit bitch I don't give a fuck bitch I will Kill you.

Well, I mean, it's what you implied. I'm not even saying that it's the worst philosophy, mind you. A woman should probably have a degree of fear for the man that she's with - but enslavement and murder of people who don't live how you want them is kind of a weird power fetish.

youtu.be/cB2of933pHI

You're a white nigger.

>OP doesn't even contemplate the power inherent in embracing competition and bettering himself.

There is a Patrick Bateman in all of us. If you don't find your own you will never amount to anything.
Get your shit together, man.

>Can't appreciate music in all its forms.
Into the Ovens with you.

bump

Peterson is so damn close to the truth, shame he doesn't just take the final redpill

>underrated comment
LOL

>Get your shit together, man
Are you telling me that I should clean my room?

Fuck Juden Peterstein. The WHITE MAN is the pinnacle of human evolution. A woman's only job is the raise children and stay at home.

The White Man will shape the destiny of this planet. Women, Savages, and other Degenerates will do as they are told.

LMFAO good thinking big boy. ur a big boy now

Pacifier, my ass. Evidently you aren't listening as he calls people to action, not lulling them into complacency.

You still sound scared; envious even.

There's nothing likable about Sam Harris. Peterson is at least likable as a sort of priestly figure.

>degenerate white trash nigger speak
>music

>improve your genes

you people are pathetic

Jordan Peterson actually has done more to make all of that possible more than you have. He goes into classrooms and discusses the difficulty today of running a single-earner household. You're a cuck and have done nothing.

let me guess this is more your style.

Well fuck you cause I Listen to even more classical music than you.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5xo5yGX3UY

>Calls people to action
>Watch out for those nazis lurking in the corners! they're awful people
He is the last breath of the docile soyboy era trembling before the advent of the future men who will wipe his weakling offspring out in violence and war.

Stop wasting air and kys

1.create disgusting talentless shit
2. if someone criticize you just tell him that he can't appreciate "music" in all its forms
?????????????????????
PROFIT

same thing goes with modern paintings

>Well, I mean, it's what you implied
No it isn't, Cathy.

What he said is perfectly legitimate. All power women have over men in modern society is enabled by men. By giving women complete control of sex you give women near-complete control of man. This is something a lot of feminists have noted before now.

No, fuck Jordan Peterson. He's right about a lot and gives great perspective on motivators, but his meteoric rise preaching anti-collectivism in white nations seems bizarrely well timed. It's also naive in the face of what's happening to global populations and he callously dismisses that subject entirely.
I'm talking about the psychology YOU indicate by making this sort of post. It is either spiteful in the extreme, or defeatist in the extreme. Or both.
If you seriously think male competition is being thrust upon you by modern feminism, you are seriously delusional. Read the fucking Illiad or something. Wake up.

I just breathed in a shitload of air wtf are you gonna do about it

I'd rather be a white nigger than a cock sucking faggot.
Besides the lyrics where on this exact topic, Sorry you are incapable of non-lateral thinking.
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

You're completely retarded and you miss the point of his vids. Iirc, the strongest and most violent chimps are never the alpha. If a violent chimp climbs to the top, several of the second strongest will cooperate and tear him apart.

This is probably what JP is getting at. A true alpha is not someone who has to dominate people. Rather, it's someone who has the capacity for strength and uses it to gain the trust of others.

No he is making men feel even more insecure. Constantly telling them they are too low status for degenerate whores. In a non-feminist society this would not even be a topic of discussion. A man is inherently higher status than a woman in a non-(((feminist))) culture. We live in a clown world where the average man has to be perfect to impress even a 5/10 worthless whore. Juden Peterstein does not address the larger issue of living in a Jew run Feminist country which enables this in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

If theres so many people against homosexuality in russian why are 50% of your servicemen homosexuals ?

So you're diagnosing me. Okay, I can tell you about my dreams too if you want to do psychoanalysis. This thread is a PSA, a warning to JP cucks whom I desperately want to save from JP-cuck-philosophy.

The threat of violence is hollow without actual violence to back it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbbYKEodp0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
Here's a couple good ones.
Maybe you should pick up a history book. Women have always exerted sexual influence over men for all time. Have you ever read the shit Napoleon wrote, for instance?

Men typically impose their image on the world. Women on the home.