Deep fakes sudden popularity timing a coincidence?

Something big is about to be released and this tech suddenly is all over the news and in the media highlighting it's capabilities...seems kind of suspicious given the Wiener files and other potential high profile blackmail that may be released soon. The left always tries to remove credibility or authenticity of anything that exposes them.

checked

Its happenange

it already happened

(digits)
Q mentioned this

Checked and bump

Blackmail videos are going to come out and this is going to be how (((they))) try to spin it. Screencap this

Thing is, none of these videos have really been that convincing, nor have they had audio. Blackmail material will be quite clear.

Have you see them? they are really good. All it requires is turning down the definition to mask the artifacts a bit and a bit of tweaking and it looks like a real video.

They also have audio so yeah you never saw one.

>Went Radeon 2 years ago
>This awesomeness comes out
>Need 400 dollars to get a decent card to run it
>Just want to put wifeys face on some seriously degrading shit to activate whore mode
>FML; it's all taken down now
Seriously. WTF.

Surely just a cohencidence.

>Something big is about to be released
I wish

Bump

Yeah, this is true. The idea is there, but the tech is not there yet. But its all they got. The audio alone on these tapes will have to come with a warning.

Yeah they are fakes. They are not CGI. So are they going to claim the child being murdered is not being murdered by their guy? Remember the NSA has everything. Texts, calls, video, witnesses, travel, passports, flights. Anyone to tries to claim fake, will face an avalanche of additional information. Tapes are never enough in a courtroom. They can however show a crime was committed.

Agreed.

Interdasting.

Pic related
>they know whats coming

None of you stupid fucks have actually seen the DF videos.

I dont know, user. What do you think?

>elite pedophile ring exposed
>pizzagate is real
>IT WAS THE RUSSIANS
>retarded normies believe it
>Dems win next election
>pray that an asteroid destroys the Earth

>how (((convenient)))

You are missing my point faggot. You don't just drop a vid and say "there I proved it." You prove it first and THEN drop the vid . The vid is there just for disgust value. Not proof.

Bump

Why do you assholes think everything is some dramatic, deepstate, conspiratorial event?

The abundance of threads like these make Sup Forums seem like an asylum for babbling drool faced idiots.

I believe it. If it's ever released we have to somehow autism are way through this to prove that there is no source like the deepfakes presumably uses a base and that it is indeed legit.

checked n sheeeiiiiiit

They're going to use the tech to create and release the supposed video of Trump pissing on those hookers

By the time it's discovered to be fake, no one will care anymore as the general public has an attention span of two days

I'm sure they will try to say Russia planted it on the computers. The method this information is released is important.