Do brits unironically believe she was any better than K's?

Do brits unironically believe she was any better than K's?

She was a spendthrift attention-whore who liked to fuck Muslims.

diana was a coalburner

Die in a car accident?

Christopher Hitchens had a great piece on what a vapid twat she was--and on how the Brits who adored her were vapid twats too.

do not be a shallow tasteless selfish cunt, you leaf.

Don't forget, redheaded tennis players. That's the one that got her suicided.

>In a world full of coalburners be sandburner.
Kek'd.

She's a filthy mussie shagging traitor and the car crash was far to good for her.

Be a race traitor and a whore who fucks sand niggers?

She is white.

american celebrities may as well be royalty

She didn't breed halfcaste kids, her kids were her husbands.
For all her faults there is that in her favour

No, she was a sandburner (that's just as bad, though).

Didn't she admit to throwing herself down stairs for attention? Sounds like an SJW move honestly

Found it. Car accident was too good for her

You think harry is her kid? Why do you think the royal family is letting him marry a nigger? They know he's not related.

Pregnancy causes wild hormonal flux in women's brains. Erratic behaviour is almost to be expected. How rational are women to begin with?

meant to link

Pretty sure that's the point was that Diana was a WHOER that got done in by her maj.

Hitchens goes for easy targets and says obvious things. Like the 12 year old at the wiggles concert as they say

>her kids were her husbands
That's fucked up. Fucking royalty.

Meant toWhat the fuck even happened during posting?

No. She was cancerous. She would be the Royal Trudeau of Britain if she still lived.

Most still adore her because she was "nice".

>No, she was a sandburner (that's just as bad, though).
I believe that would make her a glass stainer.

She was working with the media to bring the monarchy down. People only like her because the telly told them to.

Harry is her kid.

Would make sense for her to do something like that. She got a free pass for being nice, when in reality she would be a SJW today. She would have probably ushered SJWism in before it even became a thing. Honestly, we're lucky they removed her.

People are stupid, though, so there's no surprise there.

Heh.

Honestly don't understand the obsession with her. She was a glorified celebrity who cheated on the Prince of Wales.

Of course, I'd never say anything bad about her on public record, because I don't want to stop any chance of getting a knighthood.

Coalburner slut

She was actually a Jew

>in a world of idolised utterly degenerate whores be a mildly less degenerate whore.

I loved that frankie Boyle joke where he said that a fountain was a rather ill fitting memorial to her and that they should have held a gangbang in a minefield instead

more like sandburner

Hey user, you have a link to that? Reckon you might now, but seems worthy.

She might be an easy target, but an effective target. Appearing high class is not the same as having a brain. Very effective against shills that know how to dress/look (see CNN).

Same thing. I try not to differentiate between shitskins. They're all basically niggers

the only difference was the internet and phones weren't like today

wait so she was a slut?

idk i was too young to remember anything about her other than her death

poor princess ,her life didnt turn out the way she wanted

Better than Kardashians.. well sure. Not that it's much to brag about, we're talking bottom of the barrel vacuous bimbo here.

what is this thread good for? do you want to figure out how many boomers are on this board?

Women have to be irrational, no rational person would want to be pregnant, just think about it you grow a human inside of your body and then you push it out with great pain and risk of death.