Has anyone noticed that non-white people are easily far more racist against each other than white people are?

Has anyone noticed that non-white people are easily far more racist against each other than white people are?

All Aboriginals/Islanders I know HATE Africans.

All Chinese I know HATE Indians.

All Indians I know HATE Chinese

All Africans I know hate Indians/Chinese/Aboriginals/Islanders

All Arabs HATE all of the above

How come the racism between those groups of people are never mentioned? The racism between those groups is very open and straight forward, they don't hide it, they're openly hate each other, so why is it always come down to white people being racist and that's it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5DiJpoa5Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It used to be that way here, but now im not so sure. Seems like everyone is dogpiling on whites lately.

Lots of Mexicans don't like blacks, like this based Mexican girl

youtu.be/S5DiJpoa5Hc

All asians hate each other. I thought it was just bantz at first but its srs.

Is this somehow news? Being racist is a natural instinct. Studies have shown it. All toddlers of all skin colors don't like black dolls vs white ones.

empathy (universalism) is highest in whites
>Seems like everyone is dogpiling on whites lately.
jews

In common parlance, "racist" has simply come to be an insult for a white person. At my old job, there was an African "employee" who used to constantly call white people "racist" at the drop of a hat. I don't think he actually understood what the word meant, he was just saying it because he knew it was a power-word to crush white people into submission.

leftists haven't figured it out yet. When they dilute the melting pot enough and the west starts turning into 3rd world ghettos with tribalism and 3rd world ghettos killing each other, maybe they will figure it out.

Chinks are racist as fuck against blacks. Just found out recently they sell "black man" toothpaste because blacks have such clean white teeth. Wouldn't want to use though it probably contains heavy metals or something awful.
But fuck they're not white or Japanese so they can't be racist.

Just because they dont say it to you doesnt mean they arent saying it. Hiding power levels isnt exclusive to pol

Asians hate blacks.
Blacks hate everyone.

Whites are probably seen as the minority when it comes to being racist.

Not really. "Everyone" is racist to a degree, blacks in particular are just more vocal about it because society doesn't expect highly of them. Honestly, it's okay to be racist as long as nobody gets seriously harmed by it, helps with good judgement so you know when not to hang the wrong people.

Pic related

Both Mexicunts and niggers helped to destroy California along eith the kikes, fags, and dykes.

Believe it or not, drug peddling, drug use and gang rivalry from blacks helps to prevent mexicans from spreading this stuff to white communities and getting bigger payouts.

Why are you all buying into this meme. Just because people dont say something to your face doesnt mean they arent saying it

Blacks are merely collateral and only cause problems when they're told to as instructed by gang leaders, single mothers, etc., they are therefore easier to deal with and easier to avoid because of their dark skin. Mexicans and jews on the other hand are harder to deal with as they're smarter and are much more difficult to distinguish from whites at times, they have more leeway in causing damage as a result.

It's just that Australia has a melting pot ""white"" population, same like America. If it was yurop, you would hear complaints about gypsies, fukken wogs of all sorts of colours, Poles, rude Germans and retard Frenchies.

Peoples have always liked to defend their own territory when they aren't being influenced by ((((external forces)))).

india ruined itself because it thought the west was trying to take its land. it dumped tons of toxic waste all over itself and polluted the water table. it thought that since it knew the wests plan it could then blackmail the west and take chinas land

this didnt work out as india had expected and china wouldnt even let them take burma. india also made some vids of them alleging to invade china which all of them has large bodies of water in frame. the goal was ro ret ro goad china inro lashing out. japan thought this was funny as hell. there is no body of water on the boarder with china on chinas land. india had been harassing bangladesh and shrilanka. india tried to play it off and at the UN said something to the effect of they all look alike

this finally resaults in china talking shit and india couldnt handle the bantz so they invade nepal. thats on chinas side of the mountain. they took helicopters over. they then realized how dumb it was and tried to escape but china went in guns blazing. rockets. long range tank fire. shit got hit hard. every one who didnt escape in the first wave to leave got killed

so they dont really get along

Here, in America, the black / Spic divide is going to become obvious sooner or later.
White leftists refuse to notice that they've created a real problem.
Spics are ethnically cleaning blacks from Los Angeles.
The blacks hate it.
I can't wait for that dynamic to come to a head.

they self segregate so it never surfaces desu

Everyone hates niggers
Whites just are less authorised to do so because (((reasons)))

except they do it in their own countries. chinese hate indian government, not individual indians. it's the same as the US hating on china, but not chinese people. make sense?

What about Italians, what do they think of "niggers"?

racism if for white only
ask your jew friend for more info

I was harassed by a nigger on the street in UK. Ignored him. He got upset started harass me more, called me racist. Told him he's a racist for calling me racist just bc I'm white. Told him to fuck off. He walked away being angry and nigger.
They all know it's just a game.

Becuase white people are cucks and can't be properly racist.