Is this rape?

Is this rape?

This is mutual love between two beautiful middle schoolers, are you blind? Also, Chinatsu is best.

That was just a rape fantasy, no sexual violence actually occurred.

No, way back when my sister used to do the
same thing to me.

I wish that were me.

no, this is rape.

Chinatsu made tender love to Akari.

>underaged characters

hum mods????????????????? we got pedophiles shitting up Sup Forums again.

>implying they arent gazllion year old timetravelers from the future who came back to relive how school was

>this is my fetish
>always get cockblocked on it
>literally, because one of the characters always grows a dick

kys pedo

There was no penetration

lol no

i see only 1 person,

retard phonenigger

>phone
wat

This .

Honestly thats pretty rude

I want to watch Chinatsu and Akari sweatily experiment with each other sexually!

No just health education

Your post began with a capital letter, and failed to end with a punctuation mark. Only negroids and preteens submit posts from their cellular phones.

>implying I have a phone
No need to be upset

I always disable capital letter on mobile, I'm pretty smart

Hey shitposter, stop shitting up the thread pls kthxbai.

Memes are shit. I think we can all agree on that. They were acceptable, like, 5-or-so years ago. Essentially they were slightly amusing inside jokes on the internet. Of course, at the height of their popularity (around 2010 - 2012), they started appearing everywhere; not just on the internet but occasionally on TV or in video games and movies. Your friends, coworkers and classmates would laugh at memes now. And they weren't funny anymore. This site is testament to that fact.

So who's to blame?

Well, mainly sites like Reddit, Memebase, 9gag, etc. And I'm not just saying that because it's cool to hate on those sites; they all spread shitty memes like a cancerous growth in a survivor of the Chernobyl disaster. These websites are where memes went to die, in a way.

But you can't blame them entirely, really. It's human nature to want to fit in with everyone else, and if everyone else likes memes, then you should probably check 'em out, too! And you did, and you laughed for a while, or at least pretended to. And then, when people finally bored of memes, which was inevitable, people started to dislike them. And then hate them.

So here we are, in 2016, and it is now a social norm (at least on the internet) to mock and hate memes because they're so mainstream. The ultimate irony is that hating memes is now mainstream. And yes, while I do personally think memes are shitty and should die a horrible death, and Reddit, 9gag and Memebase are all terrible, I feel the same way about the stupid people who think they're being cool and funny by making faux-channels called shit like "le epic reddit mememaster" with an avatar of a fedora neckbeard guy, spamming comments like "redditors unite!" in an "ironic" sense.

>So here we are, in 2016
You may wanna update this nonmeme

>So here we are, in 2016

You tried, at least.

>2016
Atleast try to pretend it's not a pasra

smelly dumb nu-sincere scum

rude

Extremely rude.

Would hire for customer service position 10/10 rudeness factor

thats pure love

Someone stop these Rumi Ookubo voiced Yuri monsters.

Kissing isn't rape

This....is illegal.

Always amusing to see the teacher standing by and doing nothing about it.