Cheddar Man is important as a reminder that race is socially constructed by oppressive socioeconomic/political...

Cheddar Man is important as a reminder that race is socially constructed by oppressive socioeconomic/political frameworks. It is a reminder that folk w/ dark skin have always had a history here. What it won't do is rebut white supremacists. Their ideology isn't founded in that.

Empiricism alone doesn't dismantle racial ideology. What Cheddar Man *does* encourage us to do, though, is think about and challenge the epistemological frameworks of that ideology.

No. It just proves humans evolve with time.

they don't even have DNA proof you twat

He looks like indian-finn hybrid. Nothing nigger.

Care to have Chedder mans DNA reviewed by a non Jewish impartial 3rd party? If you truly believe he was brown skinned and blue eyed you won't object.

No it doesn't you retard, it shows that people evolve

You’re retarded. This is another “race is just skin color” argument. Cheddarman wasn’t an African. He may have had dark skin (assuming the scientists aren’t wrong or purposely misleading) but black skin isn’t inherently bad. If Africans had lighter skin they would still be the same way they are today.

You understand that cheddar man means black people are involved white people, right?

These are quotes from the (((scientist))) you dullards

They be Children of the Forest. Pretend it's Game of Thrones.

These are the primitives, savages of the forest before the First Men arrived from Central Asia.

The Warlord Kangz of Central Asia conquered the lands of the Wild Folk and they disappeared.

Mal-adapted to an island with 300 days of cloud cover and winters with less than 8 hours of daylight per day.

Did the prehistoric NHS give him supplements?

I bet a dollar Cheddar Man murdered the shit out of people just for being in a different tribe to his.

Sage in all fields

ok, so I've been busy all day and only caught a few snippets about this 'Cheddar Man' on radio news updates.

Is this really the ultimate WE WUZ?

Is any reputable genetics person calling this "finding" into question? I really don't buy this on first glance.

No serious biologist would make these claims.
This swarthy fuck would be dead from rickets.

It shows that British are a bunch of niggers which is something most people already knew. If you've ever visited London you can see they're all half black.

/ourguy/ Survive the Jive already disputed this

holy fuck, I'm from the same haplogroup as Cheddar Man, does that make me a nigger?

I bet the nigger cheddar man is due to the same effect that blackwashes white historical figures in BBC dramas -- the self-appointed SJWs just think that diversity is needed everywhere, no matter what historical facts say.

very indo-european, cheers!

you subversive kikes are so desperate to win, now you will take references that disprove you with a bit of looking into

The argument that Cheddar Man is black is based on his lacking two genes correlated with pale skin in Europeans;SLC24A5 and SLC45A2

Except Asians also lack these genes, and they aren't black.

So what do?

He came here, raped our stone age bitches so we done him and chucked him in a cave.

>dr shekelberg of the anne frank anthropology center says all white people are actually deformed niggers!

check the research team, actual proof and their backgrounds.
Start with Chris Stringer

lmao

AYE YO U ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS I BE CHEDDA MAYNE

Cheddar man is U5 maternal haplogroup, same as arctic peoples, including finno-ugrics.
He may not have been "white", but he probably wasn't "black" either.

Based STJ. Neck yourself OP.

its not about our cirkle jerk.normies now think niggers were part of UK and europe from begining.