Trump Loves The Black Panther Movie (4D Chess Edition)

Please, President Trump, I beg you, go see the movie, then make a mention of it to the press along the lines of: "Great movie, wonderful movie. We have a lot in common, the Black Panther and me. He's a man after my own mind and heart. Protects his country, has a big wall. We're practically the same guy. We share a lot of the same ideas."

Watch liberal heads explode.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-concept-of-wakanda-is-racistits-based-on-19th--1779094/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It better live up to the hype
Sad! If not

The movie is actually about the main character wanting to break down the walls of his homeland, let in outsiders, and give away all of the stuff that makes them powerful.

lol

This shit would be world class trolling only Trump could pull off...

My duubs make it happen

Damn, checking now

Dumbass
Now he won't do it.

We'll see pussy, we'll see...

yes!

Memeing for this

kek

The Russians hack their elections in the sequel.

based

liberals will only play up how well it did if it does well. fuck off tyrome

For all things sacred, we must make this happen...

Lol they have to use a fictional African country because no one could possibly suspend their belief long enough to believe superhero could come from a shithole African country.

Good point, all the white characters are from real cities and countries lol. Mostly they live in New york, Wolverine is from Canada. Sadly the best black character is from a fake mythical country, and he had to get trained how to fight in Europe and America lol

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-concept-of-wakanda-is-racistits-based-on-19th--1779094/

Lmao, why didn't they do a more accurate portrayal? Like king black panther of Nigeria leads his army of drugged up child soldiers in technicals to cleanse the neighboring ethnic tribe and free his People? Now that would have been a ballsy move by marvel, people would have shat themselves.

This is what Trump's Wakanda will look like...