Muh Roots Muh Ancestry

Brit bongs, thoughts? if you're awake?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/06/the-genome-of-cheddar-man-is-about-to-be-published/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not true don't panic - the Brethonic were as dark skinned as the Romans - no more

NO BROW RIDGES

>closest living relatives

native europeans were largely goblin subhumans, same for the natives of Iran and India, this is well known. Also much of these HG populations had whyte features but weren't really whytes at all. It took the mixing of Steppe genetics+the robust pseudo-whyte eurasian morphs hybridizing to make Aryans as you, nigger retard savage whigger nationalists, know them

who wrote this article? 2018 new technologies? I want to believe!!

Its not like (((they))) havent done this before.

British men are 95% R1b Y-haplogroup so my ancestors slaughtered this entire race.

uNBleeeevable

I don't get why people are so We wuz anglos about this. Even if this is true the fact that 10k years ago negro skin existed in Britian isn't supirisng if OOA holds up. What is surprising is the blue eyes, really makes you wonder why that recessive trait was largely breed for and the obvious negative affects of black skin in Northern hemisphere clearly resulted in huwhites over that period anyways.

R1b L21 master race

Oh right, the evidence

gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/06/the-genome-of-cheddar-man-is-about-to-be-published/

>Second, these European hunter-gatherers tended to lack the genetic variants at SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 correlated with lighter skin, which today in European is found at frequencies of ~100% and 95% to 80% respectively.

>East Asians, for example, lack both the derived variants of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 common in Europeans but are often quite light-skinned. A deeper analysis of the pigmentation architecture of WHG might lead us to conclude that they were an olive or light brown-skinned people. This is my suspicion because modern Arctic peoples are neither pale white nor dark brown, but of various shades of olive.

pic related - guy who also lacks the same pale genes that Cheddar man lacks, therefore he is also black.

Hey world, sorry we were too busy chimping out in our backyards to stop the eternal Anglo in its infancy.

kek

WE

One of the lead researchers is a man by the name of Chris Stringer, a professor at the University College of London.

Professor Chris was a strong supporter of the theory that humankind originated from Africa, writing over 200 papers on the theory, however recent advancements in genetic science and paleontology have disproved this theory so scientists all over the world, including professor Chris are scrambling to 'adjust' the theory and have rebranded it 'recent african origin' theory which says we are 'mostly' from Africa.

tl;dr retard worked most of his life trying to prove we are from Africa, got btfo with advances in Science and is now trying to compromise to feel he hasn't wasted his life

>a Jew did it
This is so common it isn't funny anymore

there were no "britons" in 8,000 BC

>I don't get why people are so We wuz anglos
Most people are idiots who think race is just skin colour.

In my case though I just think it's funny to tell brown people I'm actually one of them despite being well aware how bogus the implications of this study are.

>one cheddar man is every ancient /Brit/
>Egyptian rulers were white
Funny how the cheddar man response from the liberals comes directly on the heels of the release of the revelation that Egyptian rulers were proven white once again. I would love for an impartial DNA analysis man to go through the kike Dieckman’s work and find the flaws in results.
>sir, some negroid spat in your dna tube

I would also like to add that the quality of the cheddarman reconstruction bust completely pales to the ancient Egyptian bust. It’s almost as if cheddermans’ bust was slapped together very hastily.

THE CREATURE