Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HsswE
youtube.com/watch?v=PpVI3bWduB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This has to be an early April fools.

this is why honor killings are a thing

Ok i have a question

so i think I'm in a coma and i need to wake up because
lately i've been hearing a lot of Beeeep sounds and noticing them a lot more than usual
like at super markets at the check out hearing the ringing up of items or a phone going off and it having hte same exact beeeep sound with intervals always exact seconds away that make it sound like a heart monitor
and for the last few months since trump became president
I've been hearing my name whispered in my ear and when i look no ones there

so anyway Sup Forums i think i'm in a coma and i keep hearing the outside world
What do?

MGTOW

Go see a (((psychiatrist))) my man

It means "I seduced a Chad who made advances and fucked him, then feeling bad for cheating on my boyfriend practiced mental gymnastics to make myself a rape victim so that I can feel it was justified".

>by seducing my assaulter, i was reclaiming the control i'd lost over my body and identity.

If that OBVIOUSLY made-up story makes her feel better about being raped by a muslim migrant, she's a fucking idiot.

Wake up man. Don't let life slip you by comas can steal your youth.

If white women want to preserve any shred of dignity and respect then they need to band together and purge this cancer from their ranks.

She basically got raped twice. The second time she raped herself.

user, I'm sorry to say it, but you're awake.

schizophrenia or psychosis. Go see a jew mind doctor and youl be right m8.

you might have tinnitus or be a schizo

MGTOW was never against men getting married nor was MGTOW ever against white men having white children, it is simply about men in general regaining their self-sovereignty and their self-respect - the right to CHOOSE THEIR OWN DESTINY. That's it. If you're anti-MGTOW, you're anti-male. Simple as that.

women want to be dominated by alpha males

just another day in clown world

nothing about white slags surprises me anymore.

Fuck this stupid fucking clown world. When is world war 3 coming to punt the human race back so we can try advancing in the right direction this time!?

You have a worm infestation. Go see a doctor.

Listen to that voice when it tells you to kill liberals

Don't believe their lies user. They want you to stay in the world you've created in your mind. They're trying to get you to continue going (((through the motions))) and pretending you're not trapped here. Free yourself.

It means if you rape a chick, you get another turn for free later.
Powerful and Brave

hey nice meme there kid. just like if you're against illegal immigration you wanna stab babies for fun.

One word: Sexbots

Unironically Tinnitus, go check your ears faggot

Lol that's fucked.
It could either be schizophrenia
Or tinnitus coupled with existential anxiety.

Poor guy

This is some 50 shades of gray tier erotic fan fiction isn't it? Nobody would actually do this right?

>t. Never raped someone so good they offered you a round 2

Is this the Fountainhead?

I know chicks this might work on. Like, ask you to choke her when you start making out for the first time. Pretty hilarious.

Strong female characters

I was going to do the bit, too, user, where you pretend to be a message from his subconscious to wake him up and make him paranoid, but I decided not to be an asshole to one of our own like that, in case he was being serious.

Nice meme

I figured I'd be that asshole so you guys don't have to.

i woke up from a coma years ago
all i had to do was shoot my self right in the brain
trust me it works 100%

kek
>rape...
see gif related

attemptiing to understand the mind of tori is a dangerous exercise

Absolutely not surprising desu, women love to be raped.

they try to manipulate mentally inferior women into being traitors which is rather easy cause by nature that's what they are.

No, I think she is saying she went back for seconds.

>Feminist seduced rapist to feel empowered and emasculate boyfriend
I'm not terribly surprised at this point

Could be this desu, or it could be you've gone completely batshit insane

This is delusion. She is crazy as fuck and needs to just an hero. She probably saw a jewish shrink who told her to do this.

Universal suffrage was a mistake.

I used to date/fuck a "strong feminist woman" ironically enough she loved everything regarding maledom chocking, slapping and getting cumshots really made her wet. I'm pretty sure it's not uncommon.

>Looks fake.

Kek

Why are women so retarded? Is it all the estrogen running through their feeble minds?
Why did we give these retarded whore's the right to vote? Their lunacy and retardation drives me to a physical rage that raises my blood pressure.

>No link
>45 posts in 20 minutes
Goddamn

Just let the thots think they voted
then

Maybe she thinks that being raped equals cheating?

It's why I'm miserable, user.

Women need to be controlled by men

but rape is romantic

some people hear phantom sounds amidst white noise.

some people also have mild auditory/visual hallucinations right before falling asleep or waking up. it has a name -somnal something

Rape is such a broad term these days, and I guarantee you whoever wrote this has that sentiment. If I could make a safe assumption, I'm assuming it was some guy she hooked up with that she was kind of apprehensive to have sex with and he eventually talked her into it, says she was raped to garner sympathy, and then applies this definition to this situation she is in. Which is a really scummy thing to do especially since rape is one of the worst things you can do to a person, but it's not like anything needs to make sense in this post modernist landscape.

Gommies watch angry video gamer nerd?

I'll be....

It's not uncommon, instead of empowering themselves with useful knowledge and values, they "empower" themselves with delusional nonsense to make themselves feel better about their absolutely degenerate behavior that would otherwise make them feel disgusting and useless

hot

>MGTOW
pfff why, Jew? If anything it's anti-MGTOW. Just take what you want I guess...

You clearly aren't cynical enough yet.
archive.is/HsswE

Though it's not what it seems. She was drunk of her face and got fucked by her friend's brother and couldn't even recall if she consented or not (meaning she most likely did), then she met the brother again and fucked him.
>But I didn't say any of that to my friends, family, or therapist, for fear someone would question my interpretation of what happened. I told close friends the bare minimum, letting them assume the encounter was consensual. I retained so few memories that it was surprisingly easy to let the whole incident recede from my mind. I started dating someone new. I graduated. I got a job.
>After dinner, it became clear that the brother would be joining us at the bar and, strangely, I started to escalate my small talk to flirtation. It was like shifting into an autopilot mode I didn't know existed. Without a clear thought or strategy, I drank enough to soften my focus and banish my inhibitions, but not so much that I lost control. I knew where I was and how to get to safety. I could pinpoint my friends on the dance floor—the better to dodge them as moved closer and closer to my assailant. Eventually I suggested we go back to his apartment.

shouldn't have had that 3rd taste, user

If you're sleeping you can't read, genius. It sounds like a brain disfunction from stress. Go see a doctor!

good whore
so liberating
so empowering
such happiness

Are you retarded or just useless? All the information you need is in the OP. Why not see if it exists yourself rather than bitching that no one has posted it? On the assumption you are completely useless, here's some spoonfeeding Don't be such a lazy cunt in the future

This girl choked herself while i slapped her and fingered her ass. Sjws are a fucking resource.

Get an exorcism, IMMEDIATELY!! The tiny hairs in Schizos' ear(s) move when they claim they are hearing "voices", FYI.
In reality IDK if the above is true but, can you imagine if it were true? Crazy times we are living in, boys!!

Didn't mean to put the >

tfw constant high pitched tinnitus for 15 years and as such im always playing music in the background and leave my pc on when i sleep because silence is unironically deafening

>Oddly, being back in bed with him didn't scare me. We rolled around and made out in the bottom half of a bunk bed. It was all very PG; the way I might have behaved with a high school crush. He didn't push for more and I didn't offer. I woke to find three friends rousing on his grungy sofa and shooting me confused looks—they were friendly with my pretty serious boyfriend.
>I knew I should be ashamed and, frankly, worried that my boyfriend—who I'd been with for a year and would go on to date for another three—would find out. But I was neither. Instead, I felt like I'd scratched a hard-to-reach itch. Cheating wasn't something I took lightly, but whatever deep-seated need I'd satisfied that night was more important than fidelity. An obscure yet palpable sense of relief drove away any hint of guilt before it could take hold.
>Counterintuitive as it may seem, my impulse to initiate a second encounter with my attacker more than a year after the original incident makes sense to experts on sexual assault. 'Attempting to master a situation in which you previously did not have control is one way a lot of assault victims respond,' says Jim Hopper, Ph.D., teaching associate in psychology at Harvard Medical School and a nationally recognised expert on sexual assault and trauma.
Enabling this sort of shit has got too far. These (((experts))) on sexual abuse have a lot to answer for. It's literally just a way for a woman to not only make herself into a victim but to absolve any responsibility of her actions.

the other night i had what i think was a dream but i dont think it was i was laying down
and i felt a hand in my hair massaging it and combing my hair softly
kept doing it for a while until i finally got the guts to try to catch the hand
but when i moved it went away
i thought for sure this was maybe my mom sitting at my side in the real world maybe trying to show me affection as i lay in a coma
i know anons are joking in here i can tell the funny posts but i feel most awake when i'm outside in a busy place that isn't busy at that moment

i read the whole article
basically is a new feminist excuse to cheat on be a whore repeatedly without consequences

>girl goes to a frat party and gets fucked by some dude while her boyfriend is at home
OMG I WAS RAPED! I NEED TO TAKE BACK CONTROL OVER MY RAPIST

>girl then goes and fucks the same guy again and again
WOW I FEEL SO EMPOWERED NOW, THIS ISN'T CHEATING! MY BOYFRIEND WILL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND!

Just buy a fucking fan, dude. That's what I have to do since I forgot my ear pro when I was at a firing range about 9 years ago.

Thats exactly what shes saying. Its like I got burgled and then invited the burglar back to the house to pick up the remote he dropped so he could use the tv he stole from me. By giving him control, I gave myself control.. haha.. controller joke

>I cheated on my boyfriend twice

> for fear someone would question my interpretation of what happened.
In the case of a crime as heinous and violent as sexual assault I don't see why any sensible person would question your "interpretation". What about something like this would there be a need to "interpret" in the first place? It sounds like she is trying to ignore the fact she is irresponsible by saying she was raped.

Fucking liberals and leftists, they always boast about how progressive they are yet do everything they can to bastardize how we categorize crimes committed against other people.

>archive.is/HsswE
>It's real
And I stand corrected.

>I knew I should be ashamed and, frankly, worried that my boyfriend—who I'd been with for a year and would go on to date for another three—would find out. But I was neither. Instead, I felt like I'd scratched a hard-to-reach itch. Cheating wasn't something I took lightly, but whatever deep-seated need I'd satisfied that night was more important than fidelity.
>It took me until age 29—eight years after the assault—to even consider that the term 'rape victim' might apply to me. When I told my fiancé and therapist the story about a year ago, they were both quick to call it rape.
>It's time we stopped being surprised that the primitive, unnatural act of rape can trigger equally primitive, unnatural responses in its victims.

I can't even wrap my head around this. Part of me wants to be SEETHING, but I am just so baffled that this is real. Who would marry this woman, Jesus Christ, talk about a ticking timebomb.

We've evolved to a point in society where women not only feel they can say these things publicly without repercussion, but are actually paid and incentivized to say such things to the global community.

I can't tell if I've gone insane, or everyone else in the world has. I can't discern what's real anymore. I feel so alone.

You took too much, man, you took too much.

Shopped images like this are regularly posted here, it's not ridiculous to expect a link on a board for news, since there's literally no reason to not post one. Calm down, autist.

ah, so this is why the kebabs stone raped women

Hmm

makes u browse sharia wiki page

>Who would marry this woman
The sort of "men" with horrifically low self esteem who think it's preferable to be with a screeching harpy, a couple years past the wall that trades sex and nintendo games in exchange for silence and obedience, than be alone.

as Jordan Peterson said, weak beta men, in fact, this type of lunatic women only search relations with beta soyboys so they can dominate and manipulate them

and near the end of the article says:
>When I told my fiancé and therapist the story about a year ago, they were both quick to call it rape.

beta cuckboy gave her the reason "omg you was raped honey!!"

What the FUCK is wrong with women?
>I managed to reclaim control by """seducing""" the person who thought I was so attractive he'd commit rape to have sex with me

I'm calm. It's just irritating. It takes two seconds to visit the twitter page from the image and confirm. People waiting to be spoonfed info rather than seeking it out themselves are precisely why the media is able to manipulate so many people into what to think so easily.

I can see why

my ex was raped by her brother and couldnt get off unless she was being roughed up(slapped, spit on etc)

>beta cuckboy gave her the reason "omg you was raped honey!!"
The fiancee is clearly as childish as she is and wants to avoid responsibility himself. By her being raped and not a whore he doesn't have to face the fact that he is consciously choosing to be with an unfaithful whore that doesn't respect him.

Rape doesn't exist.

I will regularly seek things out on my own, but it's 3am here and I'm tired as fuck. It doesn't help with how absurd this whole story is. It reads like some of those edited Kotaku article images.

Also, I had to scroll through pages of shit to find this article on their article since it was posted a few days ago. I'm sure if I just googled the title I'd get the same result, but there really is no reason to not post a link in the first place. All it does is facilitate legitimate discussion, instead of giving way to skepticism.

This made me feel so much shame reading this holy shit

I'm not saying this woman isn't an idiot.. but can y'all stop pretending this is even remotely close to the craziest story or thing we've ever heard? If this is eliciting any emotion beyond mild amusement at how ridiculous it/she is, I honestly don't know how your sanity is still in tact.

More importantly, this story is more likely than not completely made up anyway. This is a clickb8 bot slide thread and I really want you guys to learn to spot them and stop posting in them.. This is really not the type of content you should be looking for and paying attention for here, this website is for entertainment but that doesn't mean you have to settle for entertaining yourselves with something this trivial and ridiculous.

>It was like shifting into an autopilot mode I didn't know existed.

Who knew rape was like a Konami Code to activate super slut mode.

>beta cuckboy gave her the reason "omg you was raped honey!!"
This reminds me of the video posted a lot around here a few months ago of the zogbot confronting this black guy who fucked his girlfriend and when the girl admits it happened she gave that same "OMG I WUZ RAPED XD" excuse and the guy ate it up.

I found the video
youtube.com/watch?v=PpVI3bWduB4

whelp its a full bowl cut in the morning lads. gonna get FIRED UP

I'll agree OP should include a link, but if it's not there and you want it, have a look, archive it and post it here along with stating that OP is a fag. Protocol.

It makes me feel incredible amounts of shame.

Shes saying how the conversation turned flirtatious and it was "intentional". She felt sexual attraction to the guy who raped her. Im surprised he didnt fuck her, she probanly at least blew him and didnt say she did.

user if you at in coma, what does is mean about me?
Spooky desu

Its cope

Recently Brown University published an eight year study in which nearly 65 percent of the subjects said that they had enjoyed the rape. Of those 87 percent had experienced intense orgasms and sexual satisfaction. The most surprising finding was that 43 percent of all respondents had said they thanked the rapist afterwards with 50 of them giving the rapist a standing ovation.