Why are europoor brains so small?

Why are europoor brains so small?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ahmeds incoming

All those universities run by jews.

No, this thread is for non-euros only. I don't want any brainlets shitting it up.

But how the fuck is it that an entire continent can get so btfo by one country? It's like putting a downie up against jessie owens

>implying your universities are not containing majority jews and asians

fake news

We had to save the whole continent in WWII. They’re just cucked

Even at the most Jewish ivy league, you only make up less than 10% of the student body. Still better than europoors tho

Nice try goldbergstein

Yeah, it's pretty well known that modern Europoors are of some of the lowest genetic stock imaginable. Must be that their best genes perished in the war.

Be careful, too much talk like that and the mutt posters will be here shilling

It's more non Anglo brains are small. Notice both our countries are the only ones in the top ten and we are both Anglophone?

Nice try bong. Fix your teeth

You caused it :)

Are you too dumb to read the graph? There are European countries doing better than yours, despite yours being infinite times richer.
Your universities are only good because they take talent from all over the world, mostly from Europe and Asia, because you have the highest research budgets.
Just like your entire space program was built by European scientists.

Every single one of those universities is international, there's hardly any anglos in them.

Welcome to the thread friend. Remember not to respond to continental posters or other brainlets

Listen here. *Files a healthcare claim*. My country *pays 60% in taxes* is the most civilized *gets arrested for an unliscened spork* so before you *simple surgery gets pushed back 28 months* talk shit *family is killed by a peaceful Muslim* get your facts right *arrested for hate speech online*

Your nukes don’t work anymore lol.

B-BUT WE GERMANS ARE SUPERIOR !!!

OUR EDUCATION BLOWS SUBHUMAN AMERICANS OUT OF THE WATER

GERMAN ENGINEERING IS BETTER THAN AMERICAN SUBHUMAN ENGINEERING

GERMANS ARE THE REAL INNOVATORS OF THE WORLD!!!

>Mutts still believe that they are the reason Germany lost WW2

t. Ahmed

If we didn’t come you would have a German flag on your posts

T. Ahmed pretending to not be Ahmed

t. Jamal Al Washington da Silva Wangstein

Using the same meme multiple times in a thread. Back to plebbit you go Muhammad

>muh memes
The only redditor is you, mutt.

>Being this much disconnected from reality
I feel sorry for your family

Thousands of years being a subordinate(peasant)

The_donald plebbitor trying to hide where they came from

>replying to smallbrains
Follow thread rules pls

Fell into the trap of the brainlets

Concerning the "Times Higher Education World University Ranking", one has to say that is heavily biased towards a specific research-heavy type of university. This type is particularly common in the Anglosphere.

Within Continental Europe, much of the research is bundled in state-funded research institutions that are separate from universities, i.e. the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, Helmholtz-Gesellschaft, Leibniz-Gemeinschaft, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft in Germany, the CNRS and INRIA in France, etc.

Take i.e. the poster child of German physics research, the Wendelstein 7-X: it was developed by the Max-Planck-Institute for Plasma Physics. This institute is not directly associated with any university; the project itself was heavily funded by the German state.

In the US, a project like this would have been under the patronage of an Ivy League university. This - in turn- would have positively influenced the rating.

>meanwhile in reality
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
Why are 50% ameriorc subhumans so delusional? Just because their jew masters & asians circlejerk in their universities doesn't mean they're any less subhumans. Your average amerimutt shits his pants like a special person & has the intelligence of one.

Even the extremely progressive London universities are only around 20% international students. Oxford and Cambridge are less than 10%. Idk about America.

Circle jerk warning

USA shitfaces sucking their own dicks again while an apprenticeship for a 16 year old here is worth more then a university degree from the USA.

Yeah, keep inflating the importance of the toiletpapers you guys call degrees, master, bachelors and more.

Btfo amerimutts.

damn I guess we need the womens studies crap too to reach the zenith of burger IQ.
What a dumb fucking list of indoctrination centers.

Keep patting yourself on the back, burger. We all know you're as dumb as dirt and the kikes trick you into thinking you're smart.

Amerifat Universities have obviously better circumstances and environments, but comparing them to Eurotrash uni's is a bit unfair.

Caltech, Harvard and the like are elite-universities which pick their students - these institutions have absolutely no agenda or task but their own. Universities in Europe are mostly public, and they are there because their citizens have a right to university education; hence their focus is a different one by default. The difference? About 50 grand of personal debt I reckon.

Not to mention the ranking systems are heavily biased towards anglosphere Uni's anyway.

>saved britain from starvation, invasion
>saved USSR from starvation, immobilization, and lack of equipment
>bombed every city in germany until there was nothing left
>duped germany into thinking invasion was coming from north and south
>actually invaded
>nuked japan after fire bombing all of it
anything I missed?

Yeah, it can be hard. It's like trying to ignore a small child. But in the long run it's better to just deny them the hope that they will ever even remotely approach us intellectually.

>Never fight the total war, always arrive in the end of the war.