Racism ain't illegal

racism ain't illegal....
just say that shit....
say it in public and shit too.....
who gives a fuck.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not the best idea. You don't want some nigger to clobber you.

In france, we have something called : "incitation à la haine"
Bascially incitement to hatred.
Fucking bullshit. When somebody is a dick, he's inciting me to hate him.
Why the fuck would I not incite people to hate on other things or other people ? If I'm free to speak, I should be free to try and convince people of whatever I want.
Fuck that shit.

>freedum peach
>"ayo watch thees niggas kill me ova sticks and stones mang"

chose one and only one.

i mean..real black niggas usually think it's funny when u say nigger, it's just depends the tone in how you say it....most black niggas kind of understand why we don't wanna fuck with them...they just get butthurt about it easily

So what are the grounds you could get arrested for? like if you say nigger do you have to go to jail?
racism shouldn't be taboo...that's how we got in this mess to begin with honestly

Basically, if you say something bad about Jesus, it's freedom of speech, and if you say something bad about Jews, it's incitement to hate on Jews and you have to pay.

Pic related is a picture posted by a French website, and the person who posted it now has to pay 10.000€, and one random politician who reposted it is now completely out of politics because of that.

You’re right. But talking like a white person, instead of a nigger, also isn’t illegal. Where did you get your nigger dialect from? Are you from a southern state?

cultural Appropriation....works wonders trust me..not illegal either....great way to antagonize the niggers and put them back in place...

That's bullshit. this is what i mean, here in America we need to incite hate on the jews as much as we can before they start hate speech laws or it will be too late

Oh I see. Yeah, that’s not a bad idea. But I am reminded of the quote “When one wants to defeat a Jew, one must act like a Jew. But when one wants to defeat an African, it is important one doesn’t act like an African”

that's right it's not. fuck you whitey.

You're right. I'm black and I can attest that the black community is the most racist group of people in America. If a white person said racism isn't illegal the first person to get upset would be a racist black person. And the irony is that the white person who said racism isn't illegal is more than likely not racist.

>being american and no carrying a gun with you everywhere you go
You deserve whatever you get if you choose to be unarmed, whether you say nigger or not.

Nah this is america. If they try that shit, jews will just start being murdered.

this.

it's a bit more complicated than that...

YEAH! Niggers can clobber people because of sounds they don't like! Fucking sounds!

That's true..African-americans are different than plain old africans though. I think that quote just means don't act like an animal. Over time the blacks in america sort of became whiter if you will, thanks to us, but now they're ungrateful so we have to show them what's up

youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4

I agree lets get some black folk to call jews kikes.

>show them whats up
Start by not speaking like a nigger.

Violent niggers who don't get in trouble and don't care when they do