Amerimutt hate thread

What is wrong with this country? Why are they so retarded? Why don't they get improved?

Jews.

jews at least have high IQ

Hungary has internet?

>*squeak*

Coming from hungary that's an invalid question.

MORE MOSSAD THREADS?

We're all fat dumb mongrel Jew-worshippers. We can't help ourselves. Also we hate Europe, we'd sell you all out to our friends in Israel in a second.

daily reminder that the average white american is 98% white

Saged, you glow in the dark nigger.

kek. I love how 'le 100% face man' is becoming a meme.

Hey soros boy

That's bullshit and you know it.

Wait.

If this was a Mossad thread it'd be promoting the (((trump))) family and the (((policies he stands for))).

>>>int

>defending Jews

Shlomo you blew your cover already.

Sage, parsley, thyme, rosemary and fennel.

Guy from Hungrey which has had its DNA raped for centuries by Muslims, Russians, Germans and just about anyone else is complaining about Amerimutts? ROFLMAO

:^)

Race mixing is still a frowned upon thing in the vast majority of the country. Even liberal parents don't like having their daughter marry out of their own culture, religion, or race. They might not say it out loud, but through subtle and general disapproval. If a girl dates a black guy, you know she's the black sheep (no pun intended) of the family and has a whole set of issues on top of her that distances herself from the family. So this idea that race mixing is somehow a common thing is bullshit.

Don't know. Hopefully soon.

>mutts getting this triggered

You literally were conquered and raped by the Mongols

Sage

there is no saving the Great Satan

>amerimutt education

Be quiet, gypsy.
The Balkans should fix their own fucking problems before complaining about America and Americans. You people fight about all kinds of ridiculous stuff, even today.

Oh don't forget your for mothers enjoying that Muslim salami!
As a consequence of the constant warfare between Hungarians and Ottoman Turks, population growth was stunted and the network of medieval settlements with their urbanized bourgeois inhabitants perished. The 150 years of Turkish wars fundamentally changed the ethnic composition of Hungary. As a result of demographic losses, including deportations and massacres, the number of ethnic Hungarians at the end of the Turkish period was substantially diminished

this is who you're shilling for snowcuck

>La luz extinguida!

I'm not shilling for anyone, I simply demand of you that you quit shitting on other countries when your entire fucking region is as retardedly shit as it is.
Have you tried asking for money from Germany, like the gre*ks did?

I love canned cheese

>linking to a dailymail article that uses Jew Research Center study summary as proof

First off, this says one in 6, but does not specify which race since it includes them all. Second off, there are tons of research studies out there that show white women do not prefer black men. This black men dating white girl meme is a kike meme.

This Muslim don't know his own history lol....: In 1241–1242, the kingdom of Hungary suffered a major blow in the wake of the Mongol invasion of Europe. After Hungary was invaded by the Mongols in 1241, the Hungarian army was defeated disastrously at the Battle of Mohi.[19] King Béla IV first fled the battlefield, and then the country after the Mongols pursued him to its borders. Before the Mongols retreated, a large part of the population died; indeed, historians estimate the losses between 20 and 50 percent.[20][21][22] In the plains, between 50 and 80% of the settlements were destroyed.[23] Only castles, strongly fortified cities and abbeys could withstand the assault, as the Mongols had no time for long sieges – their goal was to move west as soon as possible. The siege engines and the Chinese and Persian engineers that operated them for the Mongols had been left in Russia.[24] The devastation caused by the Mongol invasions later led to the invitation of settlers from other parts of Europe, especially from Germany.

OBSESSED

stay being the bitch of la creatura, that's all you nordcucks are good for anyways

That Jew's getting antsy. Orbán's going to kick his kike soros funded organization out of the country soon enough. He's not really caring for Hungary.

read the last sentence mutt boy, we were the mongols until those filthy g*rman wh*tes came here

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
Keep being yourself, gypsy. The rest of Europe needs something to laugh at!

nordcucks will always be ideal for that

hmmm

The Ottomans Invaded you 17 separate times, how much Muslim did the females in your family tree have in them?

Too bad it wasn't like that in Hungry but it almost looks like they WANTED to be invaded and have their DNA raped for the last 1000 years

>being this ass devastated
why are amerimutts so insecure?

Just pointing out your more mutt than just about anyone is all =^)

>whiter than u mohammed

Real America died a long time ago, it's just been a decline since.

Invaded and raped 17 times by the Ottoman. If it makes you feel better to project a Mohammed on me go for it Ahmed lol

El abominacion...

la creatura...

whiter than you tyrone

I can't even lie. I love pussy. Black, brown, even asian. I fuck a lot of women and white whales just aren't attractive. I blame the jews.

El atrocidado...

la luz extinguido

el ogros de las americas...

>we were the mongols

I will still put my mutt seed into dumb eurosluts, but there is just something better about our own mixed beauties.