So I heard (((they))) are taking care of him next. Who to listen to after he's gone?

So I heard (((they))) are taking care of him next. Who to listen to after he's gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luVExLya02Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's been predictive programming all over Sup Forums about him dying. Why is Mossad trying to take him out? Don't hurt Alex Jones!

Wewie. Another one.
I hope Alex stays safe, I hope his crew is on Sup Forums and noticing this shit.

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT!

Kill one of your own Mossad! Kill your asset!

Fucking pussies. You're all losers.

It might be true. The documents have been released:

lemonparty.org/?alexjonesdocs

KILL
HIM!

KILLL
HIM!

DO IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=luVExLya02Y

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE MOSSAD

you faggots fucking touch jones and its over, rope day

^

Keep defending that kike and you'll be hanging too

THE GODAM COMMUNIST CHINESE CONTROL HOLLWOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

You cant bone jones

God damn you Arabs who control Facebook!

KILL HIM

KILLL
HIM!

He is one of (((them))) himself, so why would (((they))) do anything to him? He doesn't even believe most of the shit he says, he only says it because he knows that's what his viewers want to hear.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4

It's an original gypsy jew thing, losing a member for the benefit of the tribe

Could you imagine a Chinese,Unitedstates,russia alligance
>This would be scary af.

I could imagine a Russia/US powerhouse and both start a cleansing wave southward from their respective regions

Its still destabilized with just the us/russia
>A trio like this would be scary af though.
Would witness litterally a nwo.

How do I get a job posting these threads for Alex? Do I get paid purely in supplements or can I also get bumper stickers and t shirts?

You got one.
Mfw

>Mossad going after alex jones
>not going after literally neo Nazi's
What a joke lol

>people still care about alex jones
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

He'll be fine. creepy... hell be fine. He will be fine* much better

Kek

Alex is all in it for the cash, I wanted some Hilary For Prison stuff to put on her and Bill's peace center here. They tried to charge me. They were told to go fuck themselves. And yes the Clinton's have a fucking peace center beside where I live. Never once saw it mentioned here.

What the fuck were you expecting?

Alex is a gatekeeper. If they get rid of him it's because he is old and irrelevant. He has done a piss poor job of keeping up with the culture war.

Alex is fucking insane.

OMFG! I can smell the Soy through my monitor

kill yourself, stormfront.