My old man messaged me his going to take me on a road trip and teach me how to drive

My old man messaged me his going to take me on a road trip and teach me how to drive.

what does this have to do with politics?

are you 16?

if you're over 18 you should already have a licence reeeeeeeee

I am 20

I'm glad for you, OP.

he's going to rape you really bad.... it will be hard to look him in the eyes after you get back home
because you'll always be face down in your pillow

Road trip with dad. Enjoy it.

Dads don't last forever, user ;_;

Sounds like he’s tired of you being a faggot and he’s going to try and man-you-up. Deep down he knows it’s not going to work. But at least he tried before he totally disowns you.

You are 20, you've never driven a car and your grammar is worse than a 5th grader? Not to mention you're posting on the wrong board? I think you should skip the road trip and visit a therapist.

He is going to leave you in the wood. Lock to a tree like the dog you are

Maybe he’s going to put him down. He’s shamed his dad for the last time.

?

this is the board you want

What has this got to do with politics?

Blog posting cancer

When I was 17 my estranged father wrote me a letter saying he was sorry about how things had turned out and that he'd like to teach me to sail on his old sailboat. 2 days after I got the letter he died of a heart attack.

That's really sad, bro. My dad wanted to go fishing with me, but some days later he got heart attack and died.

You lucked out burger. He was definitely gonna take you out to the center of Lake KFC Yum! And rape the shit out of you.

Fuck off to Sup Forums
Or /out/
Politics on Sup Forums... Person narcissistic shit on FB

>Garden herb in the field

I'm 24 and still don't drive, and my dad wants me to learn badly but I'm too lazy, my great grandfather owned his own house in 1930s at my age and was married, where the fuck did I go wrong

The white race is doomed.