THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WESTERN WOMEN

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WESTERN WOMEN

her boyfriend probably looked like this

If you read the article the guy wasn't even a rapist she was literally a little drunk and the guy was fucking her and she didn't say to stop.

I WANT TO RAPE THIS BITCH

WHAT
DA
PROBLEM
IS?

She's a goo girl

if bald at that age.. or any age

Just do this. Problem solved.

>UK

What a shocker.

So... spencer is a balding soyboy, confirmed?

There's already a thread on this you turbovirgin.

Women are retarded, the sky is blue.

>she gets impregnated by nigger immigrant
>hfw he gets to raise the mutt offspring

>reclaim control

Ya cuz you know therapy and living life as a productive self respecting honest women is a totally over rated way to reclaim control.

It would be better if she was just honest and said “im a whore with rape fantasies who got off on my rape an wanted to relive it” instead of turning herself into a hero.

What a sick cunt.

It's getting harder and harder to pretend that white sharia isn't the final solution.

ikr, maybe something good will come of the muslim cultural enrichment

and people wonder why staying single is a good idea

hey vsauce michael here today i'll tell you something scientific I googled and present it like I discovered it.

I bet it was not a real rapist, but some guy who took her despite her verbal claims of "no, I have a bf, we can't do this"

If your boyfriend looked like above, and the other man looked like me, you would do it too.
Just call the other guy a "rapist" without taking any legal action; the other guy doesn't care and you get to suck his dick scott-free. Might even get to have your rape fantasies fulfilled.
Hopefully one day I can impregnate a hoe, while having one of those losers raise it.

More like she got drunk at a party, had sex with a guy. Told her boyfriend she got raped because she was drunk. And went back

Looking for catamites to satisfy me now, depressing

Why do all bugmen look jewish

Can I have my robotic waifu yet?