imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 7
>Damascus: For the second time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, likely the site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase, but they’re driven back
>Idlib: Russian bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. Western media are still autistically screeching about MUH 3 hospitals and MUH babies killed
>NE Hama: HUGE gains in the ISIS pocket as the SAA liberate over 40 villages
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to the SyAF bombing in the area
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
>Daraa: Shelling on Ghariyat al Gharbiyah, as well as Daraa city
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Establishing contact with the Assad government is out of the question for now
Yemen
>47,000 people have fled to Aden to escape escalating conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah
>Pro-Hadi forces enter the city of Hays

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.340895&lon=37.229061&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371512126;353039185;284957;72844;195693;247925;195693;247925;75531;275935;0;491575;473785;757545;868606;498575;748443;40625;468635;0;296974;68642
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.398286&lon=37.353516&z=13&m=b&gz=0;372839069;353583961;0;9799;48065;267352;466060;439474;552749;636740;1156997;838153;1347541;712275;1292610;626947;949287;421284;506401;46198;12016;0
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42986089
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/961538923662110720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The mongrel is hereditarily aggressive. Being an ungodly amalgamation of all the lower races of America and Africa, it has inherited the wiliness of the spic and the redskin, the avarice of the jew and the simian hostility of the nigger.

It thinks itself right to intervene into the internal affairs of every country in the world, chimps out and threatens to engulf the entire world in nuclear war and destruction in the face of the slightest resistance, and at the same time claims to be always on the defensive and in the right, like a nigger claiming he dindu nuffin and de pohleece be opressin him after breaking into a grocery store and stealing skittles and grape drank after cracking its owner's skull.

Truly America is a menace unto the world, the devil's greatest curse on mankind and all that is good, wholesome and righteous.

As ususal...

GREATEST ALLY

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.340895&lon=37.229061&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371512126;353039185;284957;72844;195693;247925;195693;247925;75531;275935;0;491575;473785;757545;868606;498575;748443;40625;468635;0;296974;68642
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.398286&lon=37.353516&z=13&m=b&gz=0;372839069;353583961;0;9799;48065;267352;466060;439474;552749;636740;1156997;838153;1347541;712275;1292610;626947;949287;421284;506401;46198;12016;0
Pocket is split

How do you feel about the wolf hand symbol, would you ever do it?
Is it based or cringy?

The plans were made a long time ago, and whose only chance to continue died in 2016 with the changing government.

That's how utterly moronic and short sighted the Arab Spring was. It was so blatant and retarded that the average American knew that voting Hillary would have gave us a No fly zone and war in Syria. They didnt want to drill and pipe here because muh environment or something that looks now like a literal repression of American economic growth for reasons unknown, but likely just as short sighted and retarded as all others.

Hey lads, /ptg/ here. Is pic related true, or just the Lugenpresse being faggots?

'''Government-backed''' troops sounds remarkably similar to '''moderate rebels'''

+1

"Government-backed" troops means anything between IRGC and NDF shit tier militias.

Better than "Regime Media" "Defender of Freedom aristrike" "Regime baby killing hitsquads"

...which in turn gives more backing to the Kiwi theory that someone shelled SDF in retaliation for the latest kikestrike on Damascus, and that points towards Iranians.
Or there was no such shelling and the idea was to cut off a deal made between Damascus and YPG, who knows.

Jewish language manipulation to support their narrative
Couple years ago they decided that Assad had lost control of his army and it was no just a collection of warlords and Iranian controlled militias ie he'd lost state legitimacy
This is of course wrong just like they were wrong about how Kim Jong Un was a puppet to the Nork military
tl;dr Neocon ANALysts are always wrong and imageboard autists are always right

>That's how utterly moronic and short sighted the Arab Spring was. It was so blatant and retarded that the average American knew that voting Hillary would have gave us a No fly zone and war in Syria

Not gonna lie, watching our warhawk Congress shilling war with Assad over muh barrel bombs getting BTFO by their constituents was one of America's best moments in the 21st Century.

>M-my constituents have made it very clear that they don't support intervention against Assad, b-but the CIA reports have convinced me we have to intervene anyway
>*gets btfo*

that feel when you can totally relate to that meme

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42986089

What is this?

There were no airstrikes in Afrin since the downing of the Russian jet in Idlib governorate. I think that Putin wants to punish Erdogan for entering Idlib.

looks like a link that takes you to the BBC website to me

Thanks lad. I didn't think it made sense since Trump told the K*rds to fuck off after they started chimping out after cutting off CIA aid to rebel groups.

Wasn't the whole plan to begin with to split Idlib into three portions, controlled by Turkey, Iran and Russia?

Russians were setting up anti AA countermeasures and needed the airspace for themselves. Putin lately discussed and de facto legitimized Turkish observation posts in Afrin so he can't be THAT mad.

General skirmish with sdf, US troops calling air strike backup, standard shenanagins, status quo ante bellum.

Apparently they were talking to Russia the entire time about it and trying to stop the bullshit. Luckily it ended up being a singular incident instead of lighting the front up. Peacekeeper forces in kurd territory is a nightmare.

This shit really needs to stop, but if the US left now, the K*rds would likely just full scale war against the SAA, and T*rks would slide their chodes into the region so the FSA becomes a threat again.

I'd blame majoosi chimpout for this to be honest.

>the K*rds would likely just full scale war against the SAA
And? That would be great. Don't imply they would last more then a few months.

It's a meme at this point. Atsız was a righteous man but nowadays it's been subverted by erdo's goons with only a superficial "my dad beats your dad" understanding of nationalism. It's all for show for them. But that's what you get when AKP is only a recent convert to nationalism.

It's all part of the plan.

My theory is that Soleimani wanted to test something and used the NDF to get wasted (because seriously this is the only thing they're good at)

>but if the US left now, the K*rds would likely just full scale war against the SAA
Doubtful the only reason Kurds are anywhere near DEZ city is because America enticed them with promises of support
Remember SDF is an American project YPG was perfectly happy to just sit in Kurdish areas playing anarchists

Most likely. Might've been testing how true the reports of YPG pulling out of DeZ are.

Dub.s don't lie.

It seems like the US is trying to cut ties with the Kurds while simultaneously trying to contain Erdogan's ambitions through tangential means.

>The US can't explicitly resist Turkey since muh NATO
>Russia/Syria can't explicitly contest Turkey since muh NATO

What a fucking mess we've been pushed into.

I hope they stop doing that. I can see the Iranians getting buttmad about Jews being Jews, but they're lighting matches near a river of gasoline.

More shit like this means more US presence needed to stop the shitshow. If the Iranians are that mad, they should shoot the Israeli jets down. They cant because they're the revo guard and don't have the launchers that the standard military does. All it takes is a nice Chinese purchase delivered in Syria.

Also, I think the IRGC is wa too infiltrated by Mossad. They cant hide shit from them, and it should be easy to do so.

>What a fucking mess we've been pushed into.
Just bail out.

Errythings gone to shit anyways.

Good morning generals

>let's just open up 2 more fronts to the war, it will be over by Ramadan
>what could go wrong?

Bailing out now would absolutely decimate US soft power.
They won't.

Iran is generally being a massive turd to deal with Syria-wise for both sides now.
You can bet there will be Russian observation posts springing up in DeZ soon to ensure this idiocy doesn't happen.

US invasion of Iran when?

Never.

Never.

I mean probably not, and not that I want it but as far as I remember that was part of their original plan

Hahaha

>all this talk about Iran
What happened? Did I miss anything?

And how they would invade them? From Iraq? I mean if they want Shia Jihad all around them, sure, why not.

>cutting off CIA aid to rebel groups.

The Pentagon is the one arming the Kurds.

The CIA only started training the Kurds fairly recently, and didn't seem to get anywhere,

Your militia retardation is showing.
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/961538923662110720

>full scale war against the SAA

You mean unconditional surrender.

This,again

Fucking cowards. Why dont they defend their allies also In Northern Syyria against Roaches?

No, not really. It's just /sg/ being autistic.

daily reminder that
Syria General
will soon be
Hole in the Ground general

I had a dream tje weirdest dream last night that an undiscovered island in the North Atlantic was discovered. It blossomed into an industrialized powerhouse and naval power with significant nuclear capability and launched 100 nukes at the UAE. I don't even know why I dreamed this, I don't really like the gulf states 2bh but I never had a deep passionate hatred or anything. Weird stuff. I woke up in a sweat thinking about how King Abdullah must be taking it in the ass from 12 goats.

Hey General Shoigu, don't call others autistic when you fuckin have anime on your PC ok?

zogmutt erkennt
zogmutt gefiltert

OVER 100 ASSADISTS BOMBED TO DUST AT KHUSHAM
B
T
F
O

HOO-AH

>The Jews are probably pushing but the media and country reaction is openly hostile to a war in Syria or not caring at all. The admin coming out of nowhere and starting another war in the middle east instead of concentrating domestically like now would destroy the administration and fracture the GOP into a thousand pieces. Israel is not stupid enough to push hard, and we don't have a Jewish gang of eight to trick us into war again.

I think the pro-Israel media is going into overdrive because they know that the Golan Heights Reconquista is coming soon and want the US public to be fully against Syria and Iran.

The problem of course is getting people on the side of Israel considering both the left and the right are tired of their bullshit. Orange Punch is fairly pro-Israel but he probably isn't gonna do much to defend the greatest ally if there is a major war.

Russia didn't pull out despite taking Crimea, thus making Latakia meaningless and a pain to fight over keeping.

Once you get caught in the shit, you can't just leave. There's far more at stake here now, and us leaving turns the middle eastern flashpoint into a full world war flashpoint. Jews will Jew, the FSA will come back in force, better equipped than ever before. Most importantly, there will be no one there to stop Turkey from false flagging a situation where Erdo waves his dick around, calling on article 5 to force us into the mess or dissolve NATO overnight, with geopolitical consequences being somewhere around completely and utterly fucked, and German Nuclear program holding the EU hostage.

Sometimes you just have to ride the Tiger.

FUCK YES! war against the molemen.

>"just bail out"
>when we came in at the 11th hour and can thus claim partial credit for peace

I'm going to drop a redpill on you Flip-kun, nobody in the US outside of rich Jews and evangelical Christians want perpetual war in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel. Trump advocating that regime change in Syria would be wrong, and that cooperating with Russia to defeat ISIS would be good was one of the most popular points of his platform among voters, yet was universally decried by our media.

He got elected anyway, and has taken full advantage of not being a pro-regime change faggot, he even mentioned it in the SOTU. We're going to take partial credit for rhetoric's sake.

Though tbf, our redemption arc wasn't bad.

Shouldn't the map include the Golan heights as well which doesn't belong to israel.

Ok familia, which governate will Government Forces gain full control of next?
So far only Tartus is controlled in entirety, and Latakia and Suwayda are practically under the Government.
Place your bets.

Times have changed Leaf-kun.

Nah, man. Iran is just testing the waters.
Good to hear.
Kek. Does this mean anything? If it does, I'm going to Iran in a couple of months. Do what you must while I'm there.

i finally made it into a Sup Forums webm

Hama, but not the east of it

west*

I hope that majoosi magic will deal with mutts.

Okay...?

>we are recovering from a civil war that by all accounts we miraculously won due to the US not invading without a cassus belli for once
>we are still fighting this war
>let's open another front, we will surely win in a day and not lose irreplaceable manpower in an avoidable situation

You must be an arab general or something.

>rareflag

>Orange Punch is fairly pro-Israel

He's pro-Israel insofar as he knows they rely on us, and can be used as leverage to influence the region, (see the anti-Islamist SA coup that,was likely aided by Mossad).

He'll ditch them just as fast as he ditched Germany and Canada as '''special partners''' if they don't fall into line

great job

Are you actually from malawi or just proxy poster?

You are under the impression that the Kurds know what they're doing when everything proves otherwise

Wat.

1 0 0 D E A D A S S A D I S T S

how-new.ru?

>see the anti-Islamist SA coup
Fucking mutts holy shit.
MBS wanted to get rid of his opposition, while also racking in billions and billions of funds to prevent KSA's meme economy from exploding.
KSA is still a salafist state that exports salafism.

Poland why!?

>anti-Islamist SA coup

Because fuck you, Great Satan. That's why.

Go away kurwa

2bh a lot of Poles hate America. Not as much as Russia but in general USA is viewed as an imperialist nation

Do Muslims actually care about people insulting the Quran?

Oh i see. Your shitskin is showing.

Make me, fingoloid.

>tfw you didn't word your post correctly and got so BTFO before you could correct yourself that there's no coming back

Brb killing myself

Based Janek

Why hate on white americans? It's the jews doing it. Id be fine just no foreign miliarty intervention unless usa or another white ally country attacked. Remember its not us. Its the jews at the top.

We Iranians don't. We only care when people insult Iran.

Good morning all, Гepoям cлaвa!

I will just watch me!